Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Senator Ben Murray Bruce And Beautiful Daughter As Seen This Past Saturday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Senator Ben Murray Bruce And Beautiful Daughter As Seen This Past Saturday (3437 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce And Akon All Smiles As They Pose Together In Lagos / Trey Songz Apologizes To Senator Ben Murray-Bruce / Sandra Achums' Beautiful Daughter Chisom (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Ben Murray Bruce And Beautiful Daughter As Seen This Past Saturday by Airforce1(m): 9:53pm On Nov 10, 2015
We boarded the same Air peace flight to lagos this past weekend.

I was waiting for my sister to alight.. he s waiting for his beautiful daughter to disembark.

I had to take photos because of his daughter..
Shes got fine legs, pretty face and sexy smile.

She's so beautiful.

Crushing on her already embarassed

Re: Senator Ben Murray Bruce And Beautiful Daughter As Seen This Past Saturday by chocolateme(f): 9:56pm On Nov 10, 2015
I will prefer u modify from PASSED to PAST TNX
Re: Senator Ben Murray Bruce And Beautiful Daughter As Seen This Past Saturday by Mekky05(m): 9:57pm On Nov 10, 2015
Twitter senator.. Sha make I apply for your daughter hand?
Re: Senator Ben Murray Bruce And Beautiful Daughter As Seen This Past Saturday by cosmic22(m): 9:58pm On Nov 10, 2015
sighs
SMh
dis op
wait make I put bullet inside dis gun finish...

1 Like

Re: Senator Ben Murray Bruce And Beautiful Daughter As Seen This Past Saturday by Bambless1(m): 9:59pm On Nov 10, 2015
Front Page Here I Come!
Re: Senator Ben Murray Bruce And Beautiful Daughter As Seen This Past Saturday by Airforce1(m): 10:02pm On Nov 10, 2015
chocolateme:
I will prefer u modify from PASSED to PAST TNX
auto correct

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Senator Ben Murray Bruce And Beautiful Daughter As Seen This Past Saturday by talk2omon(f): 10:02pm On Nov 10, 2015
grin
Re: Senator Ben Murray Bruce And Beautiful Daughter As Seen This Past Saturday by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 10, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Senator Ben Murray Bruce And Beautiful Daughter As Seen This Past Saturday by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 10, 2015
sigh undecided
Re: Senator Ben Murray Bruce And Beautiful Daughter As Seen This Past Saturday by Airforce1(m): 10:18pm On Nov 10, 2015
quiinnBee:
sigh undecided
She's beautiful right?
Re: Senator Ben Murray Bruce And Beautiful Daughter As Seen This Past Saturday by bronzegoddess(f): 10:21pm On Nov 10, 2015
Yes na...we saw her face clearly. Mcchhheeewwww

1 Like

Re: Senator Ben Murray Bruce And Beautiful Daughter As Seen This Past Saturday by axortedbabe(f): 10:21pm On Nov 10, 2015
Ur pic at d airport, tnx

1 Like

Re: Senator Ben Murray Bruce And Beautiful Daughter As Seen This Past Saturday by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 10, 2015
Airforce1:

She's beautiful right?
i cant see any face. undecided

1 Like

Re: Senator Ben Murray Bruce And Beautiful Daughter As Seen This Past Saturday by shobroy10(m): 10:22pm On Nov 10, 2015
why do we attch too much attention to this people and make there children feel as if they are any better. why..............................

1 Like

Re: Senator Ben Murray Bruce And Beautiful Daughter As Seen This Past Saturday by sltn(m): 10:25pm On Nov 10, 2015
thought i was going to see one beautiful cleo undecided patra.
Re: Senator Ben Murray Bruce And Beautiful Daughter As Seen This Past Saturday by Airforce1(m): 10:26pm On Nov 10, 2015
quiinnBee:

i cant see any face. undecided
She looks almost like you
Re: Senator Ben Murray Bruce And Beautiful Daughter As Seen This Past Saturday by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 10, 2015
Airforce1:
She looks almost like you
when you arent even seeing my face up there.grin
Re: Senator Ben Murray Bruce And Beautiful Daughter As Seen This Past Saturday by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 10, 2015
Post by Airforce Lailai. Lol I wunt bliv any damn thing there. Said he was waitin for his sista @ d airport *blive @ur own peril. Smh

1 Like

Re: Senator Ben Murray Bruce And Beautiful Daughter As Seen This Past Saturday by Airforce1(m): 10:40pm On Nov 10, 2015
quiinnBee:

when you arent even seeing my face up there.grin
I know you too well

Trust me
Re: Senator Ben Murray Bruce And Beautiful Daughter As Seen This Past Saturday by Airforce1(m): 10:41pm On Nov 10, 2015
naughtynaughty:
Post by Airforce Lailai. Lol I wunt bliv any damn thing there. Said he was waitin for his sista @ d airport *blive @ur own peril. Smh
Get lost you jobless foool
Re: Senator Ben Murray Bruce And Beautiful Daughter As Seen This Past Saturday by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 10, 2015
Airforce1:

Get lost you jobless foool
Airforce is calling sum1 jobless grin smh

3 Likes

Re: Senator Ben Murray Bruce And Beautiful Daughter As Seen This Past Saturday by Airforce1(m): 10:47pm On Nov 10, 2015
naughtynaughty:
Airforce is calling sum1 jobless grin smh
Stop attacking my threads Ok and i'm not joking with you.
Re: Senator Ben Murray Bruce And Beautiful Daughter As Seen This Past Saturday by MedicalSamwise(m): 10:49pm On Nov 10, 2015
Incase
Re: Senator Ben Murray Bruce And Beautiful Daughter As Seen This Past Saturday by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 10, 2015
Airforce1:

Stop attacking my threads Ok and i'm not joking with you.
*humming* hello by adele. I luv dis song diee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Ben Murray Bruce And Beautiful Daughter As Seen This Past Saturday by qqq6565: 5:51am On Nov 11, 2015
Beautiful

Re: Senator Ben Murray Bruce And Beautiful Daughter As Seen This Past Saturday by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 11, 2015
@op

is ur vaseline finished
Re: Senator Ben Murray Bruce And Beautiful Daughter As Seen This Past Saturday by Lovexme(m): 1:00pm On Nov 11, 2015
You only showed us her side view only. What are the vaseline crew members to do with that? tongue

This thread is more of her father's pictures and less (in this case, one) of hers. undecided
Re: Senator Ben Murray Bruce And Beautiful Daughter As Seen This Past Saturday by Airforce1(m): 4:19pm On Nov 11, 2015
Lovexme:
You only showed us her side view only. What are the vaseline crew members to do with that? tongue

This thread is more of her father's pictures and less (in this case, one) of hers. undecided
grin
Re: Senator Ben Murray Bruce And Beautiful Daughter As Seen This Past Saturday by gcof(m): 6:20pm On Nov 11, 2015
Airforce1:
We boarded the same Air peace flight to lagos this past weekend.

I was waiting for my sister to alight.. he s waiting for his beautiful daughter to disembark.

I had to take photos because of his daughter..
Shes got fine legs, pretty face and sexy smile.

She's so beautiful.

Crushing on her already embarassed
lol...air peace at arik airport.smh

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Forget Her Face See Why This Daughter Of A Popular Musician Is Trending / I Have Once Pulled Off My Jeans & Make Actors Touch My Bum To Prove Its Real / Nigerian Girl Claims Banky W Proposed To Adesua After She Turned Him Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.