Stats: 3,166,172 members, 7,864,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:58 AM

Advice A Brethren; Educational Route! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Advice A Brethren; Educational Route! (418 Views)

Pls Advice A Nairalander, MSc Accountancy Abroad Or A Shot @The Big Four Auditor / Advice A Nigeria Based Nurse Hoping To Practice In The United States / Career Dilemma Please Advice A Poor Boy In Need Of Professional Advice (2) (3) (4)

Advice A Brethren; Educational Route! by xeyo: 1:34am On Nov 11, 2015
Good day my fellow educated pals, I need ur opinion abt this educational route am taking. I have a Uk Diploma in human resources management, a certificate in French language. Now am about to further a course under Maritime management (icm-uk) Pls, has anyone done that course before? is it difficult to get a job in that specific field? especially in Nigeria? Pls your contribution will be of help. I dont want to rush and waste my time into something I will later regret...Thank you!
Re: Advice A Brethren; Educational Route! by tynet(m): 4:03am On Nov 11, 2015
Oga Xeyo, if your main reason for getting this certifications is to get a job in Nigeria, I suggest you channel your energy and resources at creating one.
Be wise, open your eyes well.

Administrative Manager / Christmas Without China / Please Get In Here,everyone