Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,156 members, 7,842,327 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Mike Omotosho Scholarship - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mike Omotosho Scholarship (458 Views)

Mike Omotosho International Scholarship / Mike Omotosho 2015 Msc/bsc Scholarship In UK, Malaysia, India, Cyprus / Mike Omotosho Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mike Omotosho Scholarship by ojadetayo(m): 5:25am On Nov 11, 2015
Has anybody seen this?

PAY ADMINISTRATIVE FEE :

ACCOUNT DETAILS

ACCOUNT NAME:
Mike Omotosho Foundation

ACCOUNT NO:

Bank:
Diamond Bank 

Amount:
N6,000

AFTER PAYMENT

Payment for administrative fees will be open from:

Monday 9th - Friday 20th NOVEMBER

Once payment deadline elapses, documentation will commence.

Payments must be made with candidates' full name ONLY

OFFER LETTERS

The list of Universities and scholarship amounts will be sent to all who make the admin fee payment and document collection will commence to help us get your offer letters.

Visa application support will follow as well.

Whoever is following up on this should please let's discuss.
Re: Mike Omotosho Scholarship by tayojeejees: 5:54am On Nov 13, 2015
Yeah I have. I got a msg and mails telling me I passed the exam, that the next stage is the payment of #6000 administrative fee. I really wish there is a way one can confirm the authenticity of this scholarship programme. Me am skeptical about it still. A scholarship shld be free. What's this #6000 administrative fee?
Re: Mike Omotosho Scholarship by ojadetayo(m): 6:14am On Nov 13, 2015
tayojeejees:
Yeah I have. I got a msg and mails telling me I passed the exam, that the next stage is the payment of #6000 administrative fee. I really wish there is a way one can confirm the authenticity of this scholarship programme. Me am skeptical about it still. A scholarship shld be free. What's this #6000 administrative fee?

What do you plan to do?
Re: Mike Omotosho Scholarship by tayojeejees: 6:01am On Nov 15, 2015
I sent them a mail requesting for some information. Like the names of their partnered schools in all the selected countries, am sure its not all the schools in those countries that is available. That way, one can contact those schools directly for more information. You can't just come and give me an admission letter to one yeye university that is not standard enough. Also, they should upload the bank requirements for the other 50% loan. Not the one that one will get half way and won't be able to move forward.

(1) (Reply)

How Students Earn Money Online From Nigerian Companies / [breaking] National Assembly To Suspend N75,000 UNN Laptop Fee / Nature Of Human Beings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.