Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,670 members, 7,813,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

How To Solve Mtn Bblited System Error - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Solve Mtn Bblited System Error (2786 Views)

Glo Didn't Reduce Their Data Plans...maybe System Error / Mtn Bblited Still Working ??? / Is Mtn Bblited Still Working Psiphon ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Solve Mtn Bblited System Error by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 11, 2015
Hello Fans , for the last 3days Mtn has been frustrating their subscibers using BBLITE most especially those powering it with Simple server.If you reading this post, congratulation you are about to get solution to System Error message you alway get when you subscribe

continue reading http://femdevcon..com.ng/2015/11/how-to-solve-mtn-bblited-system-error.html

Re: How To Solve Mtn Bblited System Error by Emeka71(m): 7:29am On Nov 11, 2015
I hope they are not trying to block the thing.
Re: How To Solve Mtn Bblited System Error by RoyalBoutique(m): 8:13am On Nov 11, 2015
Emeka71:
I hope they are not trying to block the thing.

[size=15pt]FORGET THE OP, JUST DIAL *123# AND FOLLOW THE PROMPT. [/size]

1 Like

Re: How To Solve Mtn Bblited System Error by Abbey2sam(m): 9:08am On Nov 11, 2015
[size=38pt]just send it through msg "BBlited to 21600"[/size]

thank me later

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ulefone Users / Iphone 4 / Please Help My Samsung Phone- Introvert.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.