Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,088 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:32 AM

Teen Marriage In Rome. Who Likes This Type Of Marriage? See how they're doing it - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Teen Marriage In Rome. Who Likes This Type Of Marriage? See how they're doing it (1098 Views)

Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? / Why Do Girls Feel They're Doing You A Favor When You Have Sex With Them / Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Teen Marriage In Rome. Who Likes This Type Of Marriage? See how they're doing it by talktomazech: 7:46am On Nov 11, 2015
Who likes this type of marriage? cheesy grin

In Ancient Rome, people didn't marry because they were in love. Folks married to carry on the family bloodline and for economical or political reasons. Women were under the jurisdiction of their fathers, so young girls were often married off when they were between the ages of twelve and fourteen. Some young men married at the age of fourteen also.

During the Middle Ages, the practice of youthful marriages continued and women married as early as,,,

Click to read the main gist and see grin

https://www.mazech.com/teen_marriage

Re: Teen Marriage In Rome. Who Likes This Type Of Marriage? See how they're doing it by talktomazech: 7:47am On Nov 11, 2015
Oh...man and woman! Na today?? lol

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Your Crush To Like You (FOR GIRLS ONLY) / Please Help!! How Can I Delete A Thread I Started On Nairaland? / Do You Like My Profile Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.