Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Health Advice; Doctors Pleeeeaaassse! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Advice; Doctors Pleeeeaaassse! (843 Views)

Health Advice Needed / Health Advice: Nothing Like Sudden Death, Always Check Your Health / Health Advice Needed From Doctors. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Health Advice; Doctors Pleeeeaaassse! by PasD(m): 1:40pm On Nov 11, 2015
doc, I drink a lot of water! when I mean a lot I mean like 5-6 sachets of pure water daily! I easily get thirsty and when I'm drinking water I just love it abnormally. this has been happening for more than a year and it got out of hand two months ago.

I could wake up in the night 5-6 times to pee before the day breaks. even in the day I pee per hour until the water in my system is gone and I will become thirsty again. and sometimes I have dry throat. not always though but when am extremely thirsty.

yea I need to go for diagnosis but I don't want to. I don't want to because I don't want them to tell me it is so so and so. I prefer a medical advice here.

am I dehydrating or is it a sign of something? I am 28yrs old so am still too young for it to be sugar things.

apart from that I have no know symptom as the case may be. thank you doc.
Re: Health Advice; Doctors Pleeeeaaassse! by thorpido(m): 1:59pm On Nov 11, 2015
Why do you think you are still too young for something related to diabetes?If you urinate up to 5-6times in the night,something is definitely wrong.
I will advise you go to the hospital and get tested.
Re: Health Advice; Doctors Pleeeeaaassse! by PasD(m): 3:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
thorpido:
Why do you think you are still too young for something related to diabetes?If you urinate up to 5-6times in the night,something is definitely wrong.
I will advise you go to the hospital and get tested.

but diabetic patients don't drink a lot of water____do they?
Re: Health Advice; Doctors Pleeeeaaassse! by thorpido(m): 3:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
PasD:

but diabetic patients don't drink a lot of water____do they?
They do.They become very thirsty like you experience and urinate a lot.
It may not be diabetes in your own case but you should get tested.
Re: Health Advice; Doctors Pleeeeaaassse! by CotezLove: 5:47pm On Nov 11, 2015
Are You Ashamed of Your Pot Belly and You need a way to get rid of it?
Then Weight loss Package is the Answer!
No side effect and 100% Result guaranteed
You can Contact us on (call) number
kindly follow this trend for more information
https://www.nairaland.com/2729864/how-get-rid-pot-belly
Re: Health Advice; Doctors Pleeeeaaassse! by ChelseaDr(m): 9:12pm On Nov 11, 2015
If you dont want to be carried to that hospital in coma, if you dont want your relatives to hear about the diagnosis first before you are revived from coma, if you really dont want to die young then heed the advise you have been given and go to a nearby hospital this night let the doctor tell you the diagnosis and treat you ASAP.

The most likely condition you have is diabetes. Diabetes does not discriminate against any age...it affects both the old and the young... A stitch in time, they say, saves nine.
Re: Health Advice; Doctors Pleeeeaaassse! by clementcro(m): 10:52pm On Nov 11, 2015
Get a doctor here www.edoctors.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Entry Level Requirements For Medical Practice In Canada / LASSA Fever: A Growing Epidemic In Nigeria / I Think My GF Gave Me Gonorrhea. What Do I Do And Who Do I Talk To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.