Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,016 members, 7,953,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:28 AM

Health Advice Needed - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Advice Needed (552 Views)

Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. / She's In Hospital Over Ovarian Cyst Complications! Gynaecologist's Advice Needed / Looking For Supplements, Medications And Health Advice? Let Pharmacists help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Health Advice Needed by lordreigneth: 11:44am On Jun 11, 2017
Hello all pls I need serious advice a brother of mine took his girlfriend to an hotel for short time to fvck and after the sexual intercourse they both discovered that the hotel bed sheets was very dirty that the dirt stain their bodies..... My brother did not use condom
But the suprise tin was thaty brother started itching body that same day in the night.. After two weeks he had urinary tract infection pls what could be the cause is it the dirty bed sheets or from the girlfriend advice needed.... Thanks and Wat can he do

1 Like

Re: Health Advice Needed by sammysunny88: 3:48pm On Jun 11, 2017
lordreigneth:
Hello all pls I need serious advice a brother of mine took his girlfriend to an hotel for short time to fvck and after the sexual intercourse they both discovered that the hotel bed sheets was very dirty that the dirt stain their bodies..... My brother did not use condom
But the suprise tin was thaty brother started itching body that same day in the night.. After two weeks he had urinary tract infection pls what could be the cause is it the dirty bed sheets or from the girlfriend advice needed.... Thanks and Wat can he do
. There is natural way to cure urinary tract infection. There natural, pure and curative herbal product from called Traditional Chinese Medicine. This product are very effective in curing any kind of infection. Urinary tract infection is caused by bacterium escherichia (E.coli). It can be cure if serious attention is given to it. I have personally treated and cured two people of this urinart tact infection (UTI). Though the t treatment is a bit expensive but very effective. Contact me for details on whatsapp. 0/8/06/8/8/0/3/38/6.
Re: Health Advice Needed by michaelo2(m): 4:11pm On Jun 11, 2017
From the girlfriend 80% probability or his runs lately( if any)

20% the bedsheets if he used it to clean his p××nis after the intercouse cause most infections are bacteria organism and can be carried by anything
Re: Health Advice Needed by authentic18: 7:53pm On Feb 25, 2018
undecided
Re: Health Advice Needed by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 25, 2018
lordreigneth:

Bedspread don't give urinary tract infection. Urinary tract infection in male is primary transmitted by sexual means. Is either he got from his girlfriend there, or elsewhere. Simple!
Re: Health Advice Needed by babyt66: 10:05am On Feb 28, 2018
Watsapp me on 08032493281 for remedy

(1) (Reply)

Strange But True: Getting Pregnant When You're Already Pregnant / Breastfeeding A Child Doesn't Makes The Breast To Sag (fall) - Health Expert / List Of Anti-malaria Tablets That Has Been Banned In EU But Still Sold In Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.