Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Why We Must Support Biafra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Must Support Biafra (6499 Views)

Why All Young Nigerians Must Support Ipob. / Why United States Must Support Okonjo-Iweala For World Bank Presidency - By Bade / USA To Support Biafra Freedom From Nigeria– Reports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Must Support Biafra by coogar: 10:21pm On Nov 11, 2015
DMerciful:
You are not being reasonable! Look at precedence all over d world if you cannot think. FYI since 1967 when Biafra was first declared, there has been 48 new nations. That means Biafra would have been older than 48 nations. Now I ask you where did this 48 natiions come from? Yeye dey smell

so it's all about creating a new nation for you? let me dash across the street so i can buy you some artificial intelligence. the intelligence bestowed on you by your creator is starting to malfunction!

1 Like

Re: Why We Must Support Biafra by obailala(m): 10:22pm On Nov 11, 2015
DMerciful:
If SW really care about the implementation of the confab why can't they jump to d street like they did with subsidy removal? Abi dem need Igbo permission? This just tells you SW are pretenders....they don't want the implementation of d confab undecided
Quit deceiving yourself, somebody always has to start the agitation.... and it is very myopic to say it is only the SW that took to the street when fuel prices jumped from N65 to N142.

1 Like

Re: Why We Must Support Biafra by Duru1(m): 10:39pm On Nov 11, 2015
obailala:
The way some of you guys believe in some fairy tales is really baffling. That Nigerian ministries are dysfunctional, is it not humans that have made them dysfunctional?.... Are Igbos not fully involved in this dysfunctional process?.... So please tell me why you so think that these dysfunctionalities will automatically be reversed when we change our name from Nigeria to Biafra?... Where would the miracle come from?.... We presently have state ministries in the SE which are also as dysfunctional and these ministries are manned 100% by Igbos. How on earth you guys all think that these things will change miraculously when we change our name is one mystery no one has been able to answer.

When we are not able to clean our house, we put the blame on our neighbours who dont even step into our compound. I really cannot fathom this mystery.

Whether Igbo is involved or not remains a folly. What matters in any given nation is the level of patriotism and unity which its people are willing to exert in discharge of civil duties. Nigeria is structurally awkward due to certain political machination to applied to create unequal level playing fields. Think of Nigeria and you think of evil incarnate. The issue is not mere changing of names but socio-politico-economic re-engineering which usher a societal structure that engenders an environment that will breed unity and patriotism among the people. Nigeria has institutionalized tribal hatred and economic disenfranchisement.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Must Support Biafra by DMerciful(m): 10:44pm On Nov 11, 2015
Oh...now you agree Igbos have to lead you before you do the right thing. Even with every industry expert saying subsidy is ruining our economic growth SWers still occupied Lagos without discussion with d fg but now giving excuses y you cant do same for confab report. Like I said and honestly so you guys never wanted resource control or restructuring...you guys are just pretenders. Go back in history and look at all the national issues, SWers always sit on the fence undecided
obailala:
Quit deceiving yourself, somebody always has to start the agitation.... and it is very myopic to say it is only the SW that took to the street when fuel prices jumped from N65 to N142.

5 Likes

Re: Why We Must Support Biafra by warripekin(m): 10:48pm On Nov 11, 2015
ikechu1278:
There shouldn't be any iteskiri, urhobo or isoko at biafra and I hope SE isn't thinking of adding them. It's stupidity to the fullest if Una ask me
We are not asking to be inclusive but we can fight for a common cause and achieve our common goal of a separate nation.
Re: Why We Must Support Biafra by obailala(m): 11:11pm On Nov 11, 2015
DMerciful:
Oh...now you agree Igbos have to lead you before you do the right thing. Even with every industry expert saying subsidy is ruining our economic growth SWers still occupied Lagos without discussion with d fg but now giving excuses y you cant do same for confab report. Like I said and honestly so you guys never wanted resource control or restructuring...you guys are just pretenders. Go back in history and look at all the national issues, SWers always sit on the fence undecided
May I inform u firstly that I am from the SE... Secondly it was a silly thing to remove the entire fuel subsidies instantly thereby slamming an increase in fuel prices by more that 100%; everyone was involved in the rejection except pathetically blind followers of GEJ. I'm sure you also did not support that removal in 2012. How can you tell me you are punishing 160million people because you lack the political will or courage to call some of your rogues friends (subsidy cabal) to order?

Regarding if the SW wants regional rule, they have always called for regional autonomy in every single national conference so what do you have to say about that?... The 2015 election between GEJ vs Buhari had absolutely nothing to do with a support of regionalism or not because both GEJ and PMB showed absolutely no commitment to that cause. GEJ organised the national conference simply as an election/political tool.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Must Support Biafra by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 11, 2015
obailala:
May I inform u firstly that I am from the SE... Secondly it was a silly thing to increase fuel prices by more that 100%, everyone was involved in the rejection except blind followers of GEJ. How can you tell me you are punishing 160million people because you lack the political will to call some rogues (subsidy cabal) to order?

Regarding if the SW wants regional rule, they have always called for regional autonomy in every single national conference so what do you have to say about that?... The 2015 election between GEJ vs Buhari had absolutely nothing to do with a support of regionalism or not because both GEJ and PMB showed absolutely no commitment to that cause.

It's honourable not to use lies to buttress your point in a bid to absolve your SW people and APC party of the very obvious misdeeds...
Re: Why We Must Support Biafra by Curlieweed: 11:16pm On Nov 11, 2015
obailala:
May I inform u firstly that I am from the SE... Secondly it was a silly thing to remove the entire fuel subsidies instantly thereby slamming an increase in fuel prices by more that 100%; everyone was involved in the rejection except pathetically blind followers of GEJ. I'm sure you also did not support that removal in 2012. How can you tell me you are punishing 160million people because you lack the political will or courage to call some of your rogues friends (subsidy cabal) to order?

Regarding if the SW wants regional rule, they have always called for regional autonomy in every single national conference so what do you have to say about that?... The 2015 election between GEJ vs Buhari had absolutely nothing to do with a support of regionalism or not because both GEJ and PMB showed absolutely no commitment to that cause. GEJ organised the national conference simply as an election/political tool.

You could have fooled me.
Re: Why We Must Support Biafra by obailala(m): 11:22pm On Nov 11, 2015
Curlieweed:

You could have fooled me.
xtrorse:

It's honourable not to use lies to buttress your point in a bid to absolve your SW people and APC party of the very obvious misdeeds...
The very first delusional step you guys have in your movement is believing that anybody and everybody who doesnt share your views cannot be Igbo and infact, MUST be Yoruba.

I dont care what you guys think... you cannot change who or what I am. You are entitled to think and believe what you want.

1 Like

Re: Why We Must Support Biafra by DMerciful(m): 11:28pm On Nov 11, 2015
GEJ was committed to the confab hence he organised it. Don't make unnecessary assumptions. SW has been singing restructuring in national conf but vote against resource control in d national assembly! I do not blame them....I blame the SS...they prefer to remain in their servitude to SW and North due to their unfounded fear that igbos want their oil...d so called oil that belongs to Jigawa. Do you need an angel of God to tell you Nigeria is not working? And after 55years for that matter? Not everybody wants a wretched life and to think you're from SE and has accepted servitude is strange!
obailala:

Re: Why We Must Support Biafra by Curlieweed: 11:30pm On Nov 11, 2015
obailala:
I dont care what you think... you and the others cannot change who or what I am. You are entitled to think and believe what you want.

Na only this one you see? I made a longer post. You no see that one?

In any case I think you're probably from the SE and I respect your views as an Igbo man. However, when the people cheering you on call your kind "flat heads", "ibo", "Yi.bo" and the "most greedy in Nigeria", you need to ask yourself if you're applying any discretion.

1 Like

Re: Why We Must Support Biafra by obailala(m): 11:44pm On Nov 11, 2015
Curlieweed:

Na only this one you see? I made a longer post. You no see that one?

In any case I think you're probably from the SE and I respect your views as an Igbo man. However, when the people cheering you on call your kind "flat heads", "ibo", "Yi.bo" and the "most greedy in Nigeria", you need to ask yourself if you're applying any discretion.
I am an adult and I dont care what some kids or immature or insecure people say about me online. It cannot and will never be able to change who I am. And then again, if we all learnt to ignore those rants, they will die a natural death. We are as guilty as the people we accuse, but then, someone has to be the bigger man.

1 Like

Re: Why We Must Support Biafra by obailala(m): 11:54pm On Nov 11, 2015
DMerciful:
GEJ was committed to the confab hence he organised it. Don't make unnecessary assumptions. SW has been singing restructuring in national conf but vote against resource control in d national assembly! I do not blame them....I blame the SS...they prefer to remain in their servitude to SW and North due to their unfounded fear that igbos want their oil...d so called oil that belongs to Jigawa. Do you need an angel of God to tell you Nigeria is not working? And after 55years for that matter? Not everybody wants a wretched life and to think you're from SE and has accepted servitude is strange!
I have not accepted anything, I have only diagnosed the problem to be something else. With what I see as the problem, I can assure you that if we break away today without setting some pre-requisites in place, it would be a disaster which would be worse than south sudan.

In my opinion, I liken a secession to transplanting a kidney when it is actually a liver that has failed. It can only be disastrous and black nations for long have always fallen into the mistake of wrong socio-political diagnosis. In the 60's, a secession would have been the answer, but now is absolutely not the 60s. Even Ojukwu himself saw that Igbos had a bigger problem of leadership at the local level, that was why he formed APGA to tackle this. Today Igbos have sold APGA to PDP, PDP has failed and we are chasing secession as if it's a holy grail.

As for the GEJ confab, GEJ organised it strictly for political hoodwinking reasons. Dont allow yourself be deceived.

1 Like

Re: Why We Must Support Biafra by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 11, 2015
obailala:
I have not accepted anything, I have only diagnosed the problem to be something else. With what I see as the problem, I can assure you that if we break away today without setting some pre-requisites in place, it would be a disaster which would be worse than south sudan.

In my opinion, I liken a secession to transplanting a kidney when it is actually a liver that has failed. It can only be disastrous and black nations for long have always fallen into the mistake of wrong socio-political diagnosis. In the 60's, a secession would have been the answer, but now is absolutely not the 60s. Even Ojukwu himself saw that Igbos had a bigger problem of leadership at the local level, that was why he formed APGA to tackle this. Today Igbos have sold APGA to PDP, PDP has failed and we are chasing secession as if it's a holy grail.

As for the GEJ confab, GEJ organised it strictly for political hoodwinking reasons. Dont allow yourself be deceived.

There's nothing like disaster in seeking self-determination. This entity is barely existing.

Is South-Sudan the only new country around? Comparing IPOB with South-Sudan reeks of mischievousness and perfidy by enemies of progress.

The mere mention of Biaf... will continue to cause terrible nightmares, heartaches and madness to enemies and naysayers.

Desist from seeing GEJ as your problem. Vent whatever grievance you may have on your party and it's people.

Do well to tell your backers that your numerous missions to the Igbos failed.

Believe it or not, IPOB has come to stay...

1 Like

Re: Why We Must Support Biafra by Malawian(m): 1:30pm On Nov 12, 2015
obailala:

you dont really get it. i ga eburu uzo zota ana, tupu izoba ute.

u dont install a software into thin air, you get a hardware first.

1 Like

Re: Why We Must Support Biafra by cheruv: 2:17pm On Nov 12, 2015
cocoduck:
You are the one incapable of deep thinking here. HOW DO YOU THINK THAT, THE NORTH WILL AGREE TO NEGOTIATE WITH YOU IF YOU DON'T FORCE THEM TO? WE HAVE TO ASPIRE FOR SOMETHING HIGHER, AND BE READY TO MAKE COMPROMISES DURING THE NEGOTIATION, IF YOU WANT TO SELL SOMETHING TO A PERSON, AND THERE IS NO FIXED PRICE, AND FOR EXAMPLE YOU WANT 2000, WON'T YOU TELL THE PERSON EVEN 5000, SO HE CAN NEGOTIATE TO HIS OWN POCKET, IF YOU TELL HIM 2000 DIRECTLY, HE WILL NOW BE NEGOTIATING 500, ARE YOU NOT THE LOOSER HERE?
Seriously at times I wonder how some Igbos for eg obailala reason embarassed
Re: Why We Must Support Biafra by patrick89(m): 4:13pm On Nov 12, 2015
obailala:
I am an adult and I dont care what some kids or immature or insecure people say about me online. It cannot and will never be able to change who I am. And then again, if we all learnt to ignore those rants, they will die a natural death. We are as guilty as the people we accuse, but then, someone has to be the bigger man.
being an igbo Is not by mouth but attitude! you lack everything igbo!

1 Like

Re: Why We Must Support Biafra by obailala(m): 4:28pm On Nov 12, 2015
patrick89:
being an igbo Is not by mouth but attitude! you lack everything igbo!
And your beautiful definition of attitude is engaging in online exchange of tribal insults all time?.... How spectacular!

Keep it up.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Must Support Biafra by cheruv: 6:38pm On Nov 12, 2015
ikechu1278:
There shouldn't be any iteskiri, urhobo or isoko at biafra and I hope SE isn't thinking of adding them. It's stupidity to the fullest if Una ask me
Seriously adding those guys is problem on its own sef undecided

As far as concerned, Biafra is the old East central state, the old South Eastern state, Anioma and the Ahoada division of old Rivers province.
Any other addition is simply causing problems for us

1 Like

Re: Why We Must Support Biafra by cheruv: 6:51pm On Nov 12, 2015
coogar:

and what makes you think some factions in biafra won't do the same when they secede. would the SE not wage wars with SS over the control of the resources? would imo & anambra not wage war over who is superior? [s]would the ijaws & itshekiri not start their civil war again?[/s]

why are you making this look like that part of nigeria can be peaceful?

oil has brought more harm than good to nigeria & it would continue to bring harm because of the people of nigeria. the greed, selfishness, priggishness will not stop even if you divide nigeria into 1,000 countries. the mentality is the problem, not the geography!

and so shall it be if you continue to divide the country. the mentality of the people must change first before even looking at seceding.

as it is, you have 10,000 armed robbers in a hall. if you divide into 10 groups, you still have 1,000 robbers per group. the division will not stop robbery.
Even though your write up is BS, lemme address some stuffs you raised
1]Imo and Anambra wouldn't exist as states in Biafra. They'd be broken down into the different clans that make them up and each clan being autonomous would develop at its own pace
2]Ijo and Jekri wouldn't be part of Biafra. That has been clarified severally on this forum yet troublemakers like you keep parroting this line.

1 Like

Re: Why We Must Support Biafra by coogar: 6:56pm On Nov 12, 2015
cheruv:

you must have the uncanny ability to stretch the borders of daftness.....what's the BS in what i wrote?

1]Imo and Anambra wouldn't exist as states in Biafra. They'd be broken down into the different clans that make them up and each clan being autonomous would develop at its own pace

surely, someone must lead the republic of biafra. that individual must come from either imo or anambra. how do you determine who would rule the roost without one of them feeling slighted?

christ.....i have seen more intelligent silverbacks in chester zoo.

2]Ijo and Jekri wouldn't be part of Biafra. That has been clarified severally on this forum yet troublemakers like you keep parroting this line.

you want to leave the ijaws out of biafra? what would you eat? you want to depend on those red soil ravaged by gully erosion to feed the teeming masses of biafra?

surely, you don't have a prayer........
Re: Why We Must Support Biafra by cheruv: 7:16pm On Nov 12, 2015
coogar:

you must have the uncanny ability to stretch the borders of daftness.....what's the BS in what i wrote?

surely, someone must lead the republic of biafra. that individual must come from either imo or anambra. how do you determine who would rule the roost without one of them feeling slighted?

christ.....i have seen more intelligent silverbacks in chester zoo.

you want to leave the ijaws out of biafra? what would you eat? you want to depend on those red soil ravaged by gully erosion to feed the teeming masses of biafra?

surely, you don't have a prayer........
We're looking at who can deliver not where you're from. Imo and Anambra were bantustans created to balkanize Igboland after the war of independence and every Igbo myself inclusive has seen the destructive effects these states have had on Igboland. Igboland is organized based on clans eg Ngwa, Aro, Ukwuani, Ika, Nsuka, Ikwerre, Otam etc and that's the style we're going to revert back to. That way,that'd be harmony as only individuals from a clan would be able to work together and bring glory to their clan/province

Concerning the ijos, yes they're not going to be part of Biafra. Oil breeds laziness and being Igbo abhors laziness. Moreover to encourage thrift and industry, the government would ban oil explorations in Biafra and would only buy abroad from friends.
The ijos can do whatever they want with their oil bkos at the end of the story,they'd be the ones to suffer its effects.
As Igbos, our own is simply buy the oil you produce and refine it for our various needs. Whatever problems that arise from the oil ish you're drilling shouldn't concern us smiley
Re: Why We Must Support Biafra by coogar: 7:45pm On Nov 12, 2015
cheruv:

We're looking at who can deliver not where you're from. Imo and Anambra were bantustans created to balkanize Igboland after the war of independence and every Igbo myself inclusive has seen the destructive effects these states have had on Igboland. Igboland is organized based on clans eg Ngwa, Aro, Ukwuani, Ika, Nsuka, Ikwerre, Otam etc and that's the style we're going to revert back to. That way,that'd be harmony as only individuals from a clan would be able to work together and bring glory to their clan/province

this is interesting.....
so which of the clans would produce the leader of the biafran republic? cheesy

Concerning the ijos, yes they're not going to be part of Biafra. Oil breeds laziness and being Igbo abhors laziness. Moreover to encourage thrift and industry, the government would ban oil explorations in Biafra and would only buy abroad from friends.

oil breeds laziness? grin
what about the other countries of the world that got developed by the proceeds of oil?

The ijos can do whatever they want with their oil bkos at the end of the story,they'd be the ones to suffer its effects.

the ijaws would be very relieved they are not joining biafra. cheesy

As Igbos, our own is simply buy the oil you produce and refine it for our various needs. Whatever problems that arise from the oil ish you're drilling shouldn't concern us smiley

i hope it works out for you.
it would be a travesty if we start seeing kids with kwashiorkor all over again. grin
Re: Why We Must Support Biafra by Ibebe: 7:51pm On Nov 12, 2015
cheruv:

1][size=14pt]Imo and Anambra wouldn't exist as states in Biafra. They'd be broken down into the different clans that make them up and each clan being autonomous would develop at its own pace[/size]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin LMAOOOOOOOO.
Re: Why We Must Support Biafra by pazienza(m): 8:00pm On Nov 12, 2015
this is interesting.....
so which of the clans would produce the leader of the biafran republic?

This is a silly question. I fail to see how who becomes the leader of Biafra is of any to concern to an Oduanistani.

I am yet to see any Biafran who is interested to know who among Shekau, Tinubu or Sultan of Sokoto would emerge the eventual RULER of Islamic Boko Sharia kingdom of Arewa-Oduanistan.

Why exactly Arewa-Oduanistanis seem to be more interested in Biafra is beyond understanding.

4 Likes

Re: Why We Must Support Biafra by cheruv: 8:03pm On Nov 12, 2015
coogar:

this is interesting.....
so which of the clans would produce the leader of the biafran republic? cheesy

oil breeds laziness? grin
what about the other countries of the world that got developed by the proceeds of oil?

the ijaws would be very relieved they are not joining biafra. cheesy

i hope it works out for you.
it would be a travesty if we start seeing kids with kwashiorkor all over again. grin
1]the clan that'd produce the leadership shouldn't bother you.. So forget it!
2]of course oil breeds laziness...you want examples, Nigeria. Our model as Biafrans are Israel, Aladeutski(Germany) and Nippon(Japan) and none of these powerhouses has one drop of oil!
3]they ought to be relieved actually and moreover its the Igbos that are more relieved. Why should Igbos and Ijos be in one country
4]oh yes I know how much you want us to fail and its that hate that'd propel our success. As for the kwashiorkor stuff grin just know that the accounts of the first war are yet to be balanced smileycheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why We Must Support Biafra by cheruv: 8:06pm On Nov 12, 2015
Ibebe:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin LMAOOOOOOOO.
gringringrin
Of course enemies do nothing but laugh at each other when they're not fighting grin

2 Likes

Re: Why We Must Support Biafra by pazienza(m): 8:07pm On Nov 12, 2015
Cheruv and Ikechuku.

It might be impossible to get Biafra without including Ijaws and Edoids.

We can get Biafra without Edoids, but that Biafra might not include Anioma, and that is not an option at all.

So we work with all groups in the SS to achieve Biafra, and thereafter we separate from them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Must Support Biafra by cheruv: 8:21pm On Nov 12, 2015
pazienza:
Cheruv and Ikechuku.

It might be impossible to get Biafra without the help of the including Ijaws and Edoids.

We can get Biafra without Edoids, but that Biafra might not include Anioma, and that is not an option at all.

So we work with all groups in the SS to achieve Biafra, and thereafter we separate from them.

I agree with you
Using the 1967 map, Midwest state, East central state, Rivers state and South Eastern state would secede together after which
1]East central, South Eastern, Anioma and Ahoada division of Rivers state would form Biafra
2]Midwest(excluding Anioma) and Rivers(excluding Ahoada would form whatever they feel like forming

Pazienza,that point you raised is what I realized sometime ago that's why I started the clamor for Anioma state creation. No matter where Anioma is placed(whether SE or SS) the main thing is that the state should be created!
And the only group that can make that happen is we,the SE!! angry
Re: Why We Must Support Biafra by coogar: 8:41pm On Nov 12, 2015
pazienza:

This is a silly question. I fail to see how who becomes the leader of Biafra is of any to concern to an Oduanistani.

you are a cöck-head!
my igbo heritage runs deeper than yours but i ain't stüpid like you to believe in your lucid dreams.

I am yet to see any Biafran who is interested to know who among Shekau, Tinubu or Sultan of Sokoto would emerge the eventual RULER of Islamic Boko Sharia kingdom of Arewa-Oduanistan. Why exactly Arewa-Oduanistanis seem to be more interested in Biafra is beyond understanding.

there's a genuine concern cos the fallout would be devastating. the first time you biafrans planned to secede, we all saw the carnage! it only took 3 days of relief aid blockade to have biafrans surrendering and begging to be fed. cheesy
Re: Why We Must Support Biafra by pazienza(m): 8:53pm On Nov 12, 2015
coogar:

you are a cöck-head!
my igbo heritage runs deeper than yours but i ain't stüpid like you to believe in your lucid dreams.

there's a genuine concern cos the fallout would be devastating. the first time you biafrans planned to secede, we all saw the carnage! it only took 3 days of relief aid blockade to have biafrans surrendering and begging to be fed. cheesy

Lol! I am sure you have an Ijebu-Igbo heritage.

I am surprised you had stayed off Biafran issues for a long time now, the last time I dealt with you was in 2011, I am sure you must have other monikers apart from this one which you must have been using to poke nose on Biafran issues, the average Arewa-Oduanistani is addicted to Biafra issues.

On the second part of your post. Keep living in 1967, see where it will get you.

3 Likes

Re: Why We Must Support Biafra by coogar: 9:14pm On Nov 12, 2015
pazienza:

Lol! I am sure you have an Ijebu-Igbo heritage.

you need blood tonic....

I am surprised you had stayed off Biafran issues for a long time now, the last time I dealt with you was in 2011, I am sure you must have other monikers apart from this one which you must have been using to poke nose on Biafran issues, the average Arewa-Oduanistani is addicted to Biafra issues.

no human being on this planet can lay claims to that. deal with coogar? your arms too short to box with god! abort such thoughts, it's not worth conceiving.

On the second part of your post. Keep living in 1967, see where it will get you.

the idea has failure written all over it, this would be worse than '67.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Leadership Crisis In PDP Seriously Affecting Staff Salaries / Kano Rerun: Gov. Ganduje Seen Playing Football While The Election Was Ongoing / Ugwuanyi Didn’t Donate Any Land For Ruga Programme – CAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.