Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

If The Yoruba( Omo Oduduwa) Ever Get Independence It Will Worse Than Biafra - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If The Yoruba( Omo Oduduwa) Ever Get Independence It Will Worse Than Biafra (7039 Views)

Boko Haram Is More Tolerable Than Biafra Agitators...APC / 10 Countries That Are Smaller Than Biafra Yet Better Than Nigeria. / Ndi Yoruba + Omo Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If The Yoruba( Omo Oduduwa) Ever Get Independence It Will Worse Than Biafra by tpiah: 4:49pm On May 16, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

tpiah will not have time to fall sick, she will just gasp for breathe, collapse and die from tribal asphyxiation.

keep your aspirator handy- thanks for letting us know about your asthma attacks.

No die oh! Jesus loves you though you be wowo!
Re: If The Yoruba( Omo Oduduwa) Ever Get Independence It Will Worse Than Biafra by DRANOEL(m): 5:04pm On May 16, 2009
ikeyman00:

^^^

fine draneo

upon all the hausa and yoruba dominance in power since 1960, all they could boast about at 2009 na fashola

well yea

not good enough

you still havent named that ibo person and this has nothing to do with dominance (as you are aware fashola is lagos state governor and federal nigeria governor) or are they no ibo governors past and present that can match?
Re: If The Yoruba( Omo Oduduwa) Ever Get Independence It Will Worse Than Biafra by ikeyman00(m): 5:07pm On May 16, 2009
igbo ibo

really??

fashola only one since 1960 shocked

ngige!!! gbam
Re: If The Yoruba( Omo Oduduwa) Ever Get Independence It Will Worse Than Biafra by AloyEmeka9: 6:51pm On May 16, 2009
you still havent named that ibo person and this has nothing to do with dominance (as you are aware fashola is lagos state governor and federal nigeria governor) or are they no ibo governors past and present that can match?
My friend till date, I am yet to see any Nigerian governor that has matched the achievements of Sam Onunaka Mbakwe RIP [former Imo state governor]. Fashola is trying but yet to stand the true test of time, how long has he been governor?. May be, by the end of his tenure, his achievements may cloud Mbakwe's achievements after all nobody is a champion for ever. Mbakwe built Umuahia, Owerri singlehandedly and till today, the residents are yet to find another replacement for that iconic leader. Read history.
Re: If The Yoruba( Omo Oduduwa) Ever Get Independence It Will Worse Than Biafra by asha80(m): 7:17pm On May 16, 2009
@aloyemeka

You forgot he developed aba immensly.
Re: If The Yoruba( Omo Oduduwa) Ever Get Independence It Will Worse Than Biafra by Ijawman(m): 8:41pm On May 16, 2009
when it comes to in literature nigeria ,soyinka,achebe etc are outstanding,
when it comes to music,tuface,dbanj,asa,m.i etc are oustanding,
when it comes to govt propaganda,chukwumerije,nweke etc are oustanding,
when it comes to govt stealing obj,ibb,abacha,atiku etc are outstanding
when it comes to formulating good policies in the financial sector,soludo.iweala etc are outstanding

when it comes to good governance (which is our point of arguement) fashola is outstanding(and i dont have to be yoruba to appreciate that)

so my good friend,name the ibo man that has been proven to be outstanding in governance

Mbakwe remains the best gov till date.
Re: If The Yoruba( Omo Oduduwa) Ever Get Independence It Will Worse Than Biafra by porka: 11:58pm On May 16, 2009
ikeyman00:
Ekiti produced the likes Peter Ayodele Fayose who has a PhD and yet believes and acts as if having a name like Hussein Obama makes Obama a terrorist. By virtue of his PhD, you would think that Peter Fayose is a free-thinking man who uses his brain to analyze and solve problems rather than looking to command and order other people around. But no, the norms of his Yoruba culture are so ingrained in his being that governing by consent or disagreement means nothing to him.

Your above statement is false. Ayo Fayoye is not a PhD holder. He does not even have a first degree. You must always cross-check your fact before coming public.
Re: If The Yoruba( Omo Oduduwa) Ever Get Independence It Will Worse Than Biafra by ikeyman00(m): 7:03am On May 17, 2009
^^^^
my friend nevermind phd, face the fact!! plz cool
Re: If The Yoruba( Omo Oduduwa) Ever Get Independence It Will Worse Than Biafra by ikeyman00(m): 7:04am On May 17, 2009
dranoel!!

yes mbakwe and what next

since 1960 the oduduwa can only boast of fashola ?? right
Re: If The Yoruba( Omo Oduduwa) Ever Get Independence It Will Worse Than Biafra by ikeyman00(m): 7:13am On May 17, 2009
Intelligent people prefer to agree rather than to obey. Military people prefer to obey rather than to agree. In the academia, where intelligent people gather together to learn and teach, the former is the case; independent and intelligent people work together on the basis of consent, not of command. In the army of any nation, the latter is the case because the nature of the affairs therein requires that soldiers follow commands rather than agree or disagree whenever they feel like doing so. Most other human beings or human organizations or societies fall in-between: they either prefer to obey and agree, or disagree and obey, or disobey and agree, or disagree and disobey, depending on the situation. For example, when an unjust law is passed in some democratic nations, the citizens often disagree with the law. To show their displeasure with the law, they often disobey the law as a way registering their disapproval. They would do this with the understanding that the courts would get involve in litigations and conflicts associated with the new law. The rationale is often that the body that makes the law is different from the body that enforces and applies the law. By disobeying the law, the citizens would get the courts involved in deciding the justice of the law.

But the Yoruba people are nowhere in these frameworks of human interaction. Wherever you find two or three Yoruba people, the words and phrases ‘order’, ‘intelligent disagreement’, ‘orderly agreement or disagreement’, and ‘rational disobedience’ are often lacking because the Yoruba people are not cut out to exist in civilized relationships. They are worst than the beasts and lions in the wild because their culture is a culture rooted in anarchy. Even if they go through many years of training in either military or academic institutions, the Yoruba people are still worse than the beasts in the wild. Ekiti is a perfect example here.

Ekiti is supposedly a state in Yoruba South West where every Yoruba therein has a PhD or an advanced degree from an institution of higher learning. Ekiti is like the city of Boulder in Colorado or like Iowa City in the state of Iowa, where every person is associated with an institution of higher learning. Yet, Ekiti is the center and hub of deadly, machete-wielding thugs, who will never allow an election or peaceful gathering to take place. All the politicians therein maintain groups of deadly gangs as the only means of winning elections or governing the state. Ekiti produced the likes Peter Ayodele Fayose who has a PhD and yet believes and acts as if having a name like Hussein Obama makes Obama a terrorist. By virtue of his PhD, you would think that Peter Fayose is a free-thinking man who uses his brain to analyze and solve problems rather than looking to command and order other people around. But no, the norms of his Yoruba culture are so ingrained in his being that governing by consent or disagreement means nothing to him. This is why he had to murder a journalist simply for asking him questions. Today, he is still one of the forces to be reckoned with in Ekiti politics - because the Yoruba culture considers murder and murderers as the essential ingredients of government and of running the affairs of their masses. Whatever holds in Ekiti is also true in all other Yoruba states.

In Yoruba Oyo State, a 100-year-old thug called Lamidi Adedibu conquered and occupied the state from 1998 to 2008. Adedibu trained and maintained deadly thugs with the help of Olusegun Obasanjo as the president of Nigeria. The two old thugs murdered in Churches and Mosques without spending a day in prison because the Yoruba culture sanctioned and supported this brand of politicking.

In Yoruba state of Kwara, Olusola Saraki is the king of deadly thugs. His son took over the gangs of thugs from him. His daughter is about to be crowned the next queen of Kwara thugs. From the early 1980’s to the present day, Kwara State has never been governed by somebody elected by the Yoruba masses. The Yoruba Saraki Crime Family is not interested in participatory democracy where the masses determine who preside over their affairs. Senior Saraki imposed his own daughter as the Senator, he imposed his own son as the Governor, and he is about to impose the same daughter as the next Governor of the Yoruba state. Competency, empowerment, and knowledge are not vocabularies in Yoruba politics because immaturity and incompetence are consistent with Yoruba norms, and incompetent Yoruba people can only be empowered or disempowered by their own incompetent Yoruba thugs.

The Yoruba state of Osun produced two notorious thugs, Iyiola Omisore and Olagunsoye Oyinlola. Iyiola Omisore murdered Bola Ige for Olusegun Obasanjo, and Obasanjo rewarded him with his current Senate position in the Nigeria National Assembly. Bola Ige, a Yoruba man, was murdered while he was the sitting Attorney General of Nigeria, and every Yoruba man knows that Iyiola Omisore pulled the trigger. Yet, these people are happy that a murderer is representing them in the capacity of a Senator. It is as if you must become a murderer or a thug in Yoruba land to be somebody in the politics of Yoruba people.

Further, consider the words of Olagunsoye Oyinlola, the current Governor of Osun State, and another respected Yoruba politician in Yoruba land (these are words of strategy on how to conduct an election in Yoruba Ekiti State; the sentiments they express are not as strange as they sound because they are not worse than what came from the mouths of Lamidi Adedibu and Olusegun Obasanjo):
“We will supply all the sixteen local government chairmen in Ekiti, particularly the affected ten local governments where the gubernatorial elections will be conducted, with army uniforms, arms and ammunitions. You people will give these to your supporters who will camouflage like army personnel at the respective voting centers so that these will aid them in the rigging of the election by intimidating the voters and allowing the voters not to come out to vote. The only people that will come out will be the PDP”

Either there is something in the water and food these people drink and eat in Yoruba land or this is part of their nurture and upbringing. I submit that the later is in fact the case. When every politician in the Yoruba South West is a deadly thug and behaves and thinks like a deadly thug, even when they are educated, one can not but conclude that the style of leadership and manner of thinking in that part of Nigeria are parts and parcels of the Yoruba cultural norms.

When anarchic thinking and authoritarian mindset are common among the Yoruba leaders and people, one cannot help but believe that these types of behaviors and thinking are part of what makes these people Yoruba. If not, find me a Yoruba state where deadly thugs are not in huge supply and where election-rigging and murder are not part of Yoruba politics.

Show me a Yoruba community where the likes of Obafami Awolowo, Lamidi Adedibu, Olusegun Obasanjo, Patrice Etteh, Olagunsoye Oyinlola, Iyiola Omisore, and Dimeji Bankole are not considered the “best” Yoruba politicians and presented to Nigeria as the “best” from the Yoruba culture.

Give me another explanation and reason Nigeria is slouching to the Stone Age after a Yoruba man ruled the nation for eight years, from 1999 to 2007, like a wild monkey and murdered many people and still exist as the “best” politician of Africa in the eyes of many Yoruba people.

Show me the reason Nigeria is not going anywhere soon other than the stifling presence of the backward mindset of the Yoruba infants. Educate me on who have infested Nigeria like a deadly virus with their culture of anarchy and backwardness other than the Yoruba people and their Ekiti-style of madness.

Until these Yoruba issues are resolved, and as long as the Yoruba people exist as a part of Nigeria, I predict that Nigeria is doomed forever. Intelligent individuals and masses can be persuaded with ideas and logic, but there is no amount of logic or intelligent ideas to be applied to change the behavior of wild beasts and congenital infants from Yoruba land, and you know this, because you see it in Yoruba lifestyle, behaviors, thoughts, and actions.

quoted on nl!! shocked shocked
hey eyaoooooooooooooooo beniiiiiiiiii ooooooooooooo Tibunu make way for Fashola, ahah after fightin away all the pdp members so that fashola can consentrate in revampin lagos
Re: If The Yoruba( Omo Oduduwa) Ever Get Independence It Will Worse Than Biafra by nguage(m): 7:27am On May 17, 2009
^^^^^
Okay, ikeyman, stop posting the same thing over and over again. It's not credible and the writer is clearly biased. The Yoruba culture is rooted in 'anarchy?' N-word please, the Yorubas have a very old civilization, and the organization was top-notch at it's peak. 
The same things that happen in Yoruba states, in regards to political strife, have happened and still happen in other states of the federation. Anambra, Uba, Ngige; those names should ring a bell, so what difference does it make if it's Adedibu in Oyo state?  See, it's not a tribal/ethinicity thing, it's what happens when people are oppressed, the few ones who are able to break the chains try to keep more people in chains. Gradually, things will get worse and instead of people trying to solve the problems, we'll keep pointing fingers at each other.

I dash red-hot fire on all non-tolerant, war-mongering Babylonians.
Re: If The Yoruba( Omo Oduduwa) Ever Get Independence It Will Worse Than Biafra by ikeyman00(m): 7:31am On May 17, 2009
k heard u^^^^^

at least the nigerians i guess by now emm have seen it all

but i think u will somehow agree with some of the phrase there

uba na obj boy oo hah

peace doe and 1 naija cuz!

oppps benga daniel!!

hey hey hey biafara na igbos? abeg u pardon all want am; de bi terrorist; however when becomepoor came out ahah, oduduwas turn blind eyes in nl
Re: If The Yoruba( Omo Oduduwa) Ever Get Independence It Will Worse Than Biafra by ikeyman00(m): 7:42am On May 17, 2009
im not by an chance sayin yoruba aint good people; but my point is who doesnt wana see 1 solid nigeria, but i think there are issues to resolve here and there, and the yorubas cannt pretend there arent any

the yoruba will be the first to tell the igbos cant rule nigeria cuz they re not united hmm biafara really??

the above once again reinforce some of the point rasied in that arcticle

nigerians cannot be made to beleive anything
Re: If The Yoruba( Omo Oduduwa) Ever Get Independence It Will Worse Than Biafra by nguage(m): 7:44am On May 17, 2009
ikeyman00:

k heard u^^^^^

at least the nigerians i guess by now emm have seen it all

but i think u will somehow agree with some of the phrase there

uba na obj boy oo hah

peace doe and 1 naija cuz!

oppps benga daniel!!

hey hey hey biafara na igbos? abeg u pardon all want am; de bi terrorist; however when becomepoor came out ahah, oduduwas turn blind eyes in nl

But you shouldn't say bad and hateful things or cite bad and hateful publications because of becomerich. The bible, the holy Quran, English, Yoruba and Igbo proverbs all advice against "two wrongs." l will read the article again tommorow and will give my response.

Blessings.
Re: If The Yoruba( Omo Oduduwa) Ever Get Independence It Will Worse Than Biafra by ikeyman00(m): 7:49am On May 17, 2009
N-gague

i know what u are sayin bro, but the same bible obj swear on, till now nobody knows how bola ige was murder with all the police stand at his home. I was in nigeria then, wakin up in the morin as the news goes, damn i felt bad cuz it was during x-mas time i remember

hateful not really, i wouldnt trade that path, i would say political ***** watever
Re: If The Yoruba( Omo Oduduwa) Ever Get Independence It Will Worse Than Biafra by ikeyman00(m): 8:00am On May 17, 2009
gauage
l will read the article again tommorow and will give my response

anticipatin ur response with kind

peace
Re: If The Yoruba( Omo Oduduwa) Ever Get Independence It Will Worse Than Biafra by ikeyman00(m): 8:51am On May 17, 2009
olanajim (m)
nigeria

Re: They Wan Assasinate Oshiomole
« #129 on: May 14, 2009, 08:41 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hmmmm so many ignorant fellows abound. May God safe Nigeria,

Poeple compare Adam with Fashola, forgetting that Fashola found something concrete on ground. He was not even the one that raised the IGR, Tinubu did the job and it took him 8 years. Now a Gov that is less than a ear and found nothing on ground is expected to perform miracle, even when the state Law makers are frustrating his tax policies, O ga o!
Re: If The Yoruba( Omo Oduduwa) Ever Get Independence It Will Worse Than Biafra by ikeyman00(m): 9:56am On May 17, 2009
[b]agabaI23 (m)
with ify always

Re: Soludo Is The Best Thing To Have Happenned To Nigeria-senate President
« #9 on: May 12, 2009, 01:10 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have said it now and again that if OBJ remains the best for now. He was pulled down by his quest to remain relevant which was why he chose a lame duck as his successor.

His nistakes would have been corrected if his choice of a successor was able to perform at his level or better.

But he produced a guy who left 6.5bn in Katsina state just because he did not know how to use it for the better good of the state.
He saw only the straightforwardness of Musa and failed to see his lack of abilities.

On a second thought, one might think he selected a weaker person to make his administration stand out . This is just a speculation because if he was able to choose technoctrats who were good, he should have been able to pick a good sucessor since election is by selection [/b]
Re: If The Yoruba( Omo Oduduwa) Ever Get Independence It Will Worse Than Biafra by nguage(m): 7:06pm On May 17, 2009
Ikey,

Addressing that article:

The writer's observations about the happenings in South-West Nigeria are not all false, but his obvious flare for overstating and exageration destroys every tiny piece of credibility in his article. Good writers are able to see the good and bad but the writer of that article seems to see only the bad things. His selective approach to history is also obvious, he totally ignores the Yoruba states that have a peaceful and democratic atmosphere (like Lagos), and focused on the ones where there is strife and corruption.

Let's consider this: Out of the 36 states in Nigeria, how many had good, and non-controversial elections? I don't have exact figures but if I had to guess, I'll say 10. This proves my point that this is a Nigerian problem and not a Yoruba problem as the writer would love you to believe.

He also ignored all of Obasanjo's achievements and painted the man as a total devil, while ignoring the fact that under OBJ's administration, we got GSM, EFCC, ICPC, Soludo. . . we can go on listing them. Was OBJ without impurities? No.

In addition to ignoring the truth, he also made a lot of baseless accusations in this articles, like Obasanjo killing Bola Ige, this finally destroys the little credibility in this article.

Do the Yoruba people have huge problems? No, some of them have problems but all? No!
Re: If The Yoruba( Omo Oduduwa) Ever Get Independence It Will Worse Than Biafra by ikeyman00(m): 9:50pm On May 17, 2009
gauge
The writer's observations about the happenings in South-West Nigeria are not all false, but his obvious flare for overstating and  ex ageration destroys every tiny piece of credibility in his article.

ah ah, glad u will agree with me there are concrete truth in there. Yes i agree on some overstating but, truly speakin u can understand the furstration comin from his part.

he totally ignores the Yoruba states that have a peaceful and democratic atmosphere (like Lagos), and focused on the ones where there is strife and corruption.
yes the good side that succeeded that article is that Lagos has proof that the Yoruba got some good people.nevertheless as the writer stated the Yoruba's probably are used to celebrating criminal. the yorubas are proud of their share of corruption in the federal accounting,tinubu isnt even helpin out neither, cuz he is a criminal, the yoruba are still proud of him in name that he made way for fashola, in the same manner obj made way for yaradua

u might argue that there are 36 states, so why singling the yorubas out, take a look at anambra, obj made sure that state during his tenure never see the light of the day; like the write stated this in the yoruba gene?

He also ignored all of Obasanjo's achievements and painted the man as a total devil, while ignoring the fact that under OBJ's administration, we got [b]GSM, EFCC, ICPC, Soludo. . . we can go on listing them. Was OBJ without impurities? No.

i think it interesting when Nigerians talk on how we got solodu, GSM,EFCC etc. If the nigerian are gona accredit OBj in that manner just like the yorubas love to do, then Ibb, the first republic might have claim all the roads and brigdes built in Nigeria. Rabiadu has stated that efcc job criteria initially wasn't geared to arrest and prosecute corrupt officials, but he d said it has to turn out like that cuz when they took over he discover that things were so bad, even worse as now. therefore sightin that zeal in goin after those criminal, a lot of people were sayin if obj knew this man will be like he was, obj wouldn't have appointed rabiadu! so like the writer stated what else as for solodu, yes he got things done, but hey the same obj appointed the police chief and aviation minster, now what happen, the same efcc was after them, so just because solodu chose to do his work should imply the yorubas should display the gene of celebrating criminals. And mind u this GSM paid millions of dollar to liecensing firm in nigeria

so once again the writes still have his way, and i think the yorubas need to look in the mirror if they want! ah ah next time the yorubas are the mist of other Nigeria, try to speak lingo other Nigeria will grasp

and mind u i think the writer is a yoruba man!! the same writer i think back then stating all over the world, the igbos have summons to discuss on matters arise for the welfare of the people back home, but do summon the yorubas for important issue if it wasnt for owambe to see how many will show up?

hmm then the yorubas were calling for his head
Re: If The Yoruba( Omo Oduduwa) Ever Get Independence It Will Worse Than Biafra by Becomrich: 9:54pm On May 17, 2009
we all know which ethnics gorup kill thief in public, the yorubas.
Re: If The Yoruba( Omo Oduduwa) Ever Get Independence It Will Worse Than Biafra by ikeyman00(m): 9:59pm On May 17, 2009
becomerich
ahah, u never anticipate this, i told u all that stuff of your yoruba sermon are fast up in the smoke.

u re feelin the pinch or what

and proof the write wrong becomerich without no bearings opp i mean map?

u assume u know ur yoruba, now u know, u dnt
Re: If The Yoruba( Omo Oduduwa) Ever Get Independence It Will Worse Than Biafra by ikeyman00(m): 5:27pm On May 18, 2009
cool
Re: If The Yoruba( Omo Oduduwa) Ever Get Independence It Will Worse Than Biafra by jona2: 8:54pm On May 18, 2009
Re: If The Yoruba( Omo Oduduwa) Ever Get Independence It Will Worse Than Biafra by jona2: 8:34pm On May 21, 2009
;d
Re: If The Yoruba( Omo Oduduwa) Ever Get Independence It Will Worse Than Biafra by redsun(m): 9:19pm On May 21, 2009
Master forgers,these guys penetrate banking system like piece of cake but then,who is good?from the american federal reserve to unicef,all are scam.

Anybody doubting the dubious nature of the financial world wouldn't any more with this recent financial woes and crashes. The so-called saints and honorable people are the real monsters.
Re: If The Yoruba( Omo Oduduwa) Ever Get Independence It Will Worse Than Biafra by Ijawman(m): 10:04pm On May 21, 2009
Becomrich:

we all know which ethnics gorup kill thief in public, the yorubas.

Not only Yoruba. The last time I checked, Bakassi boys in Abia and Anambra were killing Igbo thieves in public. Was that period lost to your small, narrow-minded self?
Re: If The Yoruba( Omo Oduduwa) Ever Get Independence It Will Worse Than Biafra by ifele(m): 11:08pm On May 21, 2009
Blacksta why do hate the people so. There are many good things about Yorubas.

We just need to make positive changes in our lives. Poverty and hopelessness has driven many into criminal enterprises.

But that does not make all of us evil. Self-hatred is dangerous.
Re: If The Yoruba( Omo Oduduwa) Ever Get Independence It Will Worse Than Biafra by MrCrackles(m): 11:09pm On May 21, 2009
POSTER

Ok Now move the fuc.k over!
Re: If The Yoruba( Omo Oduduwa) Ever Get Independence It Will Worse Than Biafra by SubMacGun(m): 11:15pm On May 21, 2009
MrCrackles:

POSTER

Ok Now move the fuc.k over!

why u dey attack the poster - they guy dey talk truth
Re: If The Yoruba( Omo Oduduwa) Ever Get Independence It Will Worse Than Biafra by MrCrackles(m): 11:17pm On May 21, 2009
SubMacGun:

why u dey attack the poster - they guy dey talk truth

Where did i attack the poster?
Are you blinded by cataracts?

Who cares if it is true or not, who cares if you are all bloody tribalists or serial rapists?!

I said move the fuc.k over, which means move on, what is wrong with what i said?

You need your head checked if you think that is an attack!

Not having none of anyone's bullshit around here tonight!
Re: If The Yoruba( Omo Oduduwa) Ever Get Independence It Will Worse Than Biafra by SubMacGun(m): 11:18pm On May 21, 2009
ifele:

Blacksta why do hate the people so. There are many good things about Yorubas.

We just need to make positive changes in our lives. Poverty and hopelessness has driven many into criminal enterprises.

But that does not make all of us evil. Self-hatred is dangerous.

my friend make i hear word  - so na poverty cause corruption -

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Next Gold Rush May Happen In Ebonyi State, Nigeria- Igbodefender.com / SIR EMEKA TO BECOME MINORITY LEADER OF THE LAGOS STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY?(PHOTO) / Edo Election: NUJ Disowns Arrested ‘journalists’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.