Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Ndi Yoruba + Omo Igbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndi Yoruba + Omo Igbo (4435 Views)

South South People Calling Radio Biafra Narrating How They Are Called "Omo Igbo" / Ndi Yoruba come Let's Know Who Don't Reply Northerners. If Attacked / Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ndi Yoruba + Omo Igbo by brodalikeme(m): 1:16pm On Jun 17, 2015
Dis una Yoruba and Igbo palaver don tire me, naim make me say make I put mouth for dey talk. First tin wey I go wan make una know be say omo Igbo no be Yoruba pesin be your problem and Ndi Yoruba, no be Igbo people hold you for where u dey. Plenty tins don happen before, wey if we reasin am suppose make una vex. But dat one na for the past now, no pesin go fit go forward if him dey look back. If una dey find right to boast or brag, una go see plenty reason. Yoruba people don try well well, dem don do plenty tins wey go make dia head swell up. Igbo man nko, him too dey make headlines dey do beta beta tins. Shebi una also know say bad bad pesin still dey among una, if dem talk say Naija man do bad tin now, na 65% chance say that pesin na either Igbo or Yoruba.
Dey place wey dey world dey now, people wey wan grow dey talk about large scale networking and connect. Make we no allow hatred deprive us of big tin. If we look well well, we go see say dey pesin wey dey practise ethnic bigotry dey always be local champion and him no dey amount to anything. him life dey full of bitterness always. All the Yoruba and Igbo people wey don succeed as big boys no dey look for who be dia enemy. Dis guy get connect for evry tribe and group. As dem dey network, na so deals dey click, na so alert dey enter, na so dem dey progress. But local champion dey find problem make him give evry solution and run around wit stori of dem say evry time. Na dat bad belly go kill am die.
Fight wey bin dey, old people don fight am finish, make we wey dey young no continue am again. Na only lesson we suppose use am for now.
We love una, make una leave beef inside soup.

Dey one wey me wey no be Igbo or Yoruba dey fear na make dis beef no come affect my chances of finding another Yoruba babe cool, or cos bad belle to worry my Igbo and Yoruba connect.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndi Yoruba + Omo Igbo by weirdtee: 1:21pm On Jun 17, 2015
OP, Is Nairaland Wazobia FM or Naija FM that uve chosen to write ur story in pidgin?

2 Likes

Re: Ndi Yoruba + Omo Igbo by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 17, 2015
Thank you my broda. Dem wan share N9B for National Assembly, you no go hear say Gbajabiamila na yorubaman or Ekeremadu na igboman. You no go hear say Sen Sekibo na Ijawman or Ahmed Lawan na Hausaman. All of them de unite de share our money. When Otedola and Ifeanyi Uba de share our subsidy money, you no go hear say Otedola na Yorubaman or Uba na Igboman, all of them in unison de smile go bank. Yoruba, Hausas and Igbos are our big brothers in Nigeria (though we are all equal). There is no need to fight or revisit the past. All of us should learn the lessons of our fathers and learn to understand ourselves (not even tolerate). We all may have our differences but there are ways to solve them beyond fighting.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ndi Yoruba + Omo Igbo by brodalikeme(m): 1:27pm On Jun 17, 2015
Na Wazobia matter. choose to convey my thoughts that way. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndi Yoruba + Omo Igbo by kekakuz(m): 1:30pm On Jun 17, 2015
forget Igbo folks are phurked up

4 Likes

Re: Ndi Yoruba + Omo Igbo by brodalikeme(m): 1:32pm On Jun 17, 2015
barcanista:
Thank you my broda. Dem wan share N9B for National Assembly, you no go hear say Gbajabiamila na yorubaman or Ekeremadu na igboman. You no go hear say Sen Sekibo na Ijawman or Ahmed Lawan na Hausaman. All of them de unite de share our money. When Otedola and Ifeanyi Uba de share our subsidy money, you no go hear say Otedola na Yorubaman or Uba na Igboman, all of them in unison de smile go bank. Yoruba, Hausas and Igbos are our big brothers in Nigeria (though we are all equal). There is no need to fight or revisit the past. All of us should learn the lessons of our fathers and learn to understand ourselves (not even tolerate). We all may have our differences but there are ways to solve them beyond fighting.
You too correct! People with little minds come here to tread insults while their kinsmen are out there making money and enjoying relationships.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndi Yoruba + Omo Igbo by Truckpusher(m): 1:35pm On Jun 17, 2015
barcanista:
We can never unite against our ruling class and demand for justice ,equity and accountability because we've been polarized on ethnicity,region and religion but again until all the injustices done in this land is addressed and justice prevails we will never see any unity of any kind and our leaders from the different region o this country would ride on it to cow and control us to enable them run the country the way they like.
The joke is on us all.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndi Yoruba + Omo Igbo by brodalikeme(m): 1:35pm On Jun 17, 2015
kekakuz:
forget
Igbo folks are phurked up
Every tribe and ethnic group have phurked up people, none is isolated. Between its not necessary a whole group just because of one person.

2 Likes

Re: Ndi Yoruba + Omo Igbo by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
We can never unite against our ruling class and demand for justice ,equity and accountability because we've been polarized on ethnicity,region and religion but again until all the injustices done in this land is addressed and justice prevails we will never see any unity of any kind and our leaders from the different region o this country would ride on it to cow and control us to enable them run the country the way they like.
The joke is on us all.
Agreed Sir! But we only have looting class and not ruling class
Re: Ndi Yoruba + Omo Igbo by jossey94(m): 1:40pm On Jun 17, 2015
Asin ehnn! Bn meaning to write on something like this. Tribalists v turned NL to their home base. Its quite deplorable.

2 Likes

Re: Ndi Yoruba + Omo Igbo by Truckpusher(m): 1:42pm On Jun 17, 2015
brodalikeme:

You too correct! People with little minds come here to tread insults while their kinsmen are out there making money and enjoying relationships.
There are injustices that can't just be wished away as it affects the growth and socio economic activities of these people and when they look at the whole process and look into the future all they see is the claws and paws of the same injustice.
In as much as I do subscribed to ya ideology 100% and you were right in all you've written the truth remains that in a land where there is so much injustice and inequalities there is bound to be enough bad blood and we can't wish them away - Let us do the right thing and the people will stop acting up the way they are .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndi Yoruba + Omo Igbo by MizMyColi(f): 1:44pm On Jun 17, 2015
True talk OP.
E dey beat my imagination, how people wey do so enlightened and up to date with current world waves and trends go dey resort to tribal supremacy bulshit sha!

Their case dey Angel Gabito table sha.
We go dey pray for them.

1 Like

Re: Ndi Yoruba + Omo Igbo by khalleb(m): 1:47pm On Jun 17, 2015
ONE PEOPLE
ONE NATION
ONE NIGERIA
PLS LET US ALL WAZOBIA
Re: Ndi Yoruba + Omo Igbo by kekakuz(m): 1:48pm On Jun 17, 2015
brodalikeme:

Every tribe and ethnic group have phurked up people, none is isolated. Between its not necessary a whole group just because of one person.
lol just kidding.
they are not phurked
they are just awkward
Re: Ndi Yoruba + Omo Igbo by Truckpusher(m): 1:49pm On Jun 17, 2015
barcanista:
Agreed Sir! But we only have looting class and not ruling class
Then we should always vote them out but how will you vote them out when they control and manipulate the system to their own advantage - Nigeria needs a revolution if Buhari fails.

We can't continue like this......Tired of seeing the hatred amongst black people in a black continent all because of poor economic situation and even well meaning individuals are being sucked into the whole shameful ugly trend just by association.
When I saw the level of bigotry on NL I was shocked and angry at the same time that a people can say this about your own people and now I can conveniently be typing those rethoric and becoming one of them.
My brother , this is the hate that hate produce.

2 Likes

Re: Ndi Yoruba + Omo Igbo by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:51pm On Jun 17, 2015
@ op, don't be a hypocrite, tell us what you think of oba akiolu and the lagoon.

6 Likes

Re: Ndi Yoruba + Omo Igbo by Truckpusher(m): 1:53pm On Jun 17, 2015
MizMyColi:
True talk OP.
E dey beat my imagination, how people wey do so enlightened and up to date with current word waves and trends go dey resort to tribal supremacy bulshit sha!

Their case dey Angel Gabito table sha.
We go dey pray for them.
It will take a whole lot of self restrain and absolute stupidity not to retaliate with negative words when some people use some sensitive words that are connected to past sensitive national issue that would pass for a shame anywhere in a sane society.
Before you blame Esau , just wait make hungry catch you first . cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ndi Yoruba + Omo Igbo by sammyj: 1:58pm On Jun 17, 2015
See gbege !!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Ndi Yoruba + Omo Igbo by brodalikeme(m): 1:58pm On Jun 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
There are injustices that can't just be wished away as it affects the growth and socio economic activities of these people and when they look at the whole process and look into the future all they see is the claws and paws of the same injustice.
In as much as I do subscribed to ya ideology 100% and you were right in all you've written the truth remains that in a land where there is so much injustice and inequalities there is bound to be enough bad blood and we can't wish them away - Let us do the right thing and the people will stop acting up the way they are .

I respect your point of view, everyone has the right to be bitter about past injustices but my point is holding on to those bitterness only limits 'you'. an ethnic group that has suffered so much injustice and have made tremendous progress after that and I dare say that these progress can be attributed to their ability to rise above previous injustice. No one should be enslaved by the bounds of injustice and past wrongs, the way forward those not lie there.
Re: Ndi Yoruba + Omo Igbo by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:58pm On Jun 17, 2015
barcanista:

Let me put it this way to you if you can understand: if I were to be a senator of an independent Igboland, my ancestral home with only my people, I would work for my country, die for my country; if I were to be a senator of a geographical expression called Nigeria, created only a century ago for the sole benefit of the emipre of Britain full of people I have nothing in common with, I will steal it dry at any given opportunity and claim tribal witch-hunting if someone accuses me.

8 Likes

Re: Ndi Yoruba + Omo Igbo by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:00pm On Jun 17, 2015
brodalikeme:

I respect your point of view, everyone has the right to be bitter about past injustices but my point is holding on to those bitterness only limits 'you'. an ethnic group that has suffered so much injustice and have made tremendous progress after that and I dare say that these progress can be attributed to their ability to rise above previous injustice. No one should be enslaved by the bounds of injustice and past wrongs, the way forward those not lie there.

We are not holding onto past injustices; present injustices are holding us back.

9 Likes

Re: Ndi Yoruba + Omo Igbo by MizMyColi(f): 2:00pm On Jun 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
It will take a whole lot of self restrain and absolute stupidity not to retaliate with negative words when some people use some sensitive words that are connected to past sensitive national issue that would pass for a shame anywhere in a sane society.
Before you blame Esau , just wait make hungry catch you first . cheesy

You don't get it.

I'm referring to those who attack your tribe/origins, or whatever there is about you...without any form of provocation, simply because you stated a view, one that ought to be considered as solely your opinion, and which in saner climes would have attracted an intelligent opposition/countering of sorts (if any) from an enlightened folk.

1 Like

Re: Ndi Yoruba + Omo Igbo by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
Then we should always vote them out but how will you vote them out when they control and manipulate the system to their own advantage - Nigeria needs a revolution if Buhari fails.

We can't continue like this......Tired of seeing the hatred amongst black people in a black continent all because of poor economic situation and even well meaning individuals are being sucked into the whole shameful ugly trend just by association.
When I saw the level of bigotry on NL I was shocked and angry at the same time that a people can say this about your own people and now I can conveniently be typing those rethoric and becoming one of them.
My brother , this is the hate that hate produce.
The truth is every ethnic group is angry. But our anger is to be channelled to the people that vowed to perpetually impoverish us. I hope we all embrace sanity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndi Yoruba + Omo Igbo by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 17, 2015
If a Senator steals what naturally should go to his people then he is an enemy to his people. Punishing your kinsmen because the British forced us into a country is worse than treachery.
AlfaSeltzer:

Let me put it this way to you if you can understand: if I were to be a senator of an independent Igboland, my ancestral home with only my people, I would work for my country, die for my country; if I were to be a senator of a geographical expression called Nigeria, created only a century ago for the sole benefit of the emipre of Britain full of people I have nothing in common with, I will steal it dry at any given opportunity and claim tribal witch-hunting if someone accuses me.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndi Yoruba + Omo Igbo by Truckpusher(m): 2:05pm On Jun 17, 2015
brodalikeme:

We can keep wishing it away but the truth is that it will stick around for sometimes after all every element that sustains such rancor and anger is still very present.
My Mom use to say that there is no way you can run away from a bad world you created around yourself because it follows you everywhere like a barg.It is either we face our demon or live with it.
Re: Ndi Yoruba + Omo Igbo by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:05pm On Jun 17, 2015
barcanista:
The truth is every ethnic group is angry. But our anger is to be channelled to the people that vowed to perpetually impoverish us. I hope we all embrace sanity

That's exactly what they want you to feel. You are trapped.
We Igbos understood this trap long ago and tried to flee but like the clenched fist of a drowning man holding unto anything it can to drown with, Nigeria held us back. We are not Nigerians. Never have been, never will be.
Re: Ndi Yoruba + Omo Igbo by tintingz(m): 2:06pm On Jun 17, 2015
Op, The thing i like about your right up be say you use our naija tongue to pass your message.

Keep it up. smiley

1 Like

Re: Ndi Yoruba + Omo Igbo by Truckpusher(m): 2:07pm On Jun 17, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

We are not holding onto past injustices; present injustices are holding us back.
Gbam.

You are flogging me and at the same time asking me not to cry is simply ridiculous .

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndi Yoruba + Omo Igbo by brodalikeme(m): 2:09pm On Jun 17, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
@ op, don't be a hypocrite, tell us what you think of oba akiolu and the lagoon.
Forget Oba Akiolu, he is entitled to his opinion and he has his reasons, but as the proverbs says, if a mad man pulls his cloth to fight you, and you do the same, anyone that comes after will not know the different between the two of you. ULTIMATELY THE OBJECTIVE OF THIS POST IS QUELLTHE BONDS OF BITTERNESS.
Re: Ndi Yoruba + Omo Igbo by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:09pm On Jun 17, 2015
barcanista:
If a Senator steals what naturally should go to his people then he is an enemy to his people. Punishing your kinsmen because the British forced us into a country is worse than treachery.

I know you won't understand. Let me try again.

What I am stealing does not belong to Igboland but rather to Nigeria. An Igbo proverb captures the situation quite well: a goat owned by the public grows thinner than one owned privately.

I buy a car, I take good care of it. Me, Adamu and Dele buy a car together to share, how do you think that car would look in a few months?

3 Likes

Re: Ndi Yoruba + Omo Igbo by omazus: 2:09pm On Jun 17, 2015
Of course this tells you who remains the agent provocateur.
kekakuz:
forget
Igbo folks are phurked up
Re: Ndi Yoruba + Omo Igbo by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:11pm On Jun 17, 2015
brodalikeme:

Forget Oba Akiolu, he is entitled to his opinion and he has his reasons, but as the proverbs says, if a mad man pulls his cloth to fight you, and you do the same, anyone that comes after will not know the different between the two of you. ULTIMATELY THE OBJECTIVE OF THIS POST IS QUELLTHE BONDS OF BITTERNESS.

Accord us the same regard and forget us. We also have a reason for our opinions and maybe you should not be involved in this fight because the difference between us is starting to dissappear.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Read The Memo NNPC Management Sent Out To Its Staff On Lateness / Photos -nnamdi Kanu In Japan With Ipob Members / Photo: Aisha Buhari In Her Office ( Wife Of PMB)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.