Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,850 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

naija ministers - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / naija ministers (2963 Views)

Student Cultists Surrender In OAU As Adeboye Ministers / Barewa College Produced 5 Presidents, Over 20 Governors, Ministers, Cjns / Buhari Ministers: 7 Things To Know About New Education Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

naija ministers by craddleyouths: 2:58pm On Nov 11, 2015
The President, shortly after inaugurating the ministers, also named a former governor of Rivers State, Mr. Rotimi Amaechi, the Minister for Transportation.

Rotimi Amaechi (Rivers)–Transportation

Chris Ngige (Anambra)–Labour and Employment

Kayode Fayemi (Ekiti)–Solid Minerals

Babatunde Fashola (Lagos)–Power, Works and Housing

Abdulrahman Dambazau (Kano)–Interior

Aisha Alhassan (Taraba)–Women Affairs

Ogbonnaya Onu (Ebonyi)–Science and Technology

Kemi Adeosun (Ogun)–Finance

Abubakar Malami (Kebbi)–Justice

Hadi Sirika (Katsina)–State for Aviation

Suleiman Adamu (Jigawa)–Water Resources

Solomon Dalong (Plateau)–Youths and Sports

Ibe Kachikwu (Delta)–State for Petroleum

Osagie Ehanire (Edo)–State for Health

Audu Ogbeh (Benue)–Agriculture

Udo Udo Udoma (Akwa Ibom)–Budget and National Planning

Lai Mohammed (Kwara)–Information

Amina Mohammed (Gombe)–Environment

Ibrahim Usman Jibril (Nasarawa)–State, Environment

Anthony Onwuka (Imo), State for Education

Muhammadu Bello (Adamawa)–FCT

Adamu Adamu (Bauchi)–Education

Okechukwu Enelamah (Abia)–Industry Trade and Investment

Aisha Abubakar (Sokoto) State for Trade, Industry and Investment

Khadija Bukar Abba (Yobe), State for Foreign Affairs

Claudius Daramola (Ondo)–State, Niger Delta

Geoffrey Onyeama (Enugu)–Foreign Affairs

Monsur Dan-Ali (Zamfara)–Defence

James Ocholi (Kogi), State for Labour

Zainab Ahmed (Kaduna), State for Budget

Mustapha Shehuri (Borno)–State for Power

Heineken Lokpobiri (Bayelsa)–State for Agric

Isaac Adewole Folorunsho (Osun)–Health

Usani Usani Uguru (Cross River)– Niger Delta

Abubakar Bwari Bawa (Niger)–State for Solid Minerals

Adebayo Shittu (Oyo)–Communications

Muhammadu Buhari–Petroleum
Re: naija ministers by adren(m): 3:01pm On Nov 11, 2015
a Nigerian again??
I af tired ooo
Re: naija ministers by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 11, 2015
they should fvcking kill the man bfor he kills us!!!

4 Likes

Re: naija ministers by braine(m): 3:09pm On Nov 11, 2015
Bad for them.
Re: naija ministers by anathemiamia(f): 3:24pm On Nov 11, 2015
This will be ignored until after an attack occurs.

ThingsILongThroatFor....worldPeace

1 Like

Re: naija ministers by Holywizard: 7:34pm On Nov 11, 2015
that is why i like the whites.
our security operatives shud arrest him immediately oo.

Nigeria is a dull country!!
Re: naija ministers by Holywizard: 7:34pm On Nov 11, 2015
may amadioha visit him & his household.
But they should continue bombing the northerns ooo
Re: naija ministers by cirmuell(m): 8:06pm On Nov 11, 2015
Holywizard:
that is why i like the whites.
our security operatives shud arrest him immediately oo.

Nigeria is a dull country!!
what makes you think they are not currently on his trail as we speak? cool
Re: naija ministers by IceDude(m): 8:34pm On Nov 11, 2015
Holywizard:

Whats wrong with u? So innocent Nigerians living in the North should be bombed as well shebi?.........U nor well!
Re: naija ministers by RealAdewole(m): 8:40pm On Nov 11, 2015
dont let me talk
Re: naija ministers by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:59pm On Nov 11, 2015
anathemiamia:
This will be ignored until after an attack occurs.

ThingsILongThroatFor....worldPeace
STAY OFF MY MENTION, STRANGER.
Re: naija ministers by anathemiamia(f): 9:06pm On Nov 11, 2015
WORLDPEACE:

STAY OFF MY MENTION, STRANGER.

lmao....
Re: naija ministers by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 11, 2015
Where is lalasticlala sef
Re: naija ministers by Ultimus: 9:29pm On Nov 11, 2015
People keep saying Islam is not the problem but I have never seen anybody become psychopathic, suicidal or genocidal after reading a Harry Potter novel. This person is obviously a victim of the virulent effects of being indoctrinated by religion.

I can see he mentioned that Shari'a domination is his target. And there you have it, the biggest problem, the biggest stumbling block to our world peace. Why would anybody want to use his religious beliefs to legislate the lives of other people who hold different views from him? Is that not a recipe for social unrest and man-made disasters? That is how people will just walk around and become our unsolicited problem. A religion that doesn't respect the sanctity of our diversity is a terrible religion.

He has a right to his religion but I very much decry him using it to terrorize and support terrorism. For this alone, he poses a security risk and the government should do the needful. Last thing we need is terrorist sleeper cells encroaching our peace after all we've suffered from Boko Haram.

Here's a fun fact: In Islam, it is believed that after Shari'a dominates the world and 100% of the population allude to Allah as the one true god, it would usher in a period of peace called Dar es Salaam. There over 5 countries in the world that have 100% indigenous Muslim population e.g Yemen, Iran etc and I tell you, there is no peace there. If they are not fighting their neighbours, they are fighting themselves over trivial things like allegiance to a denomination of Islam or interpretation of the Quran. smiley

3 Likes

Re: naija ministers by seankay(m): 9:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
kill the motherfucker asap before he turns a menace
Re: naija ministers by tboibamz: 10:04pm On Nov 11, 2015
another demonised folk?...this one should be expelled..a bad influence on other students
Re: naija ministers by Kelly2713(m): 10:14pm On Nov 11, 2015
Holywizard:
Re: naija ministers by tobtap: 10:44pm On Nov 11, 2015
he is a terrorist
Re: naija ministers by Built2last: 10:57pm On Nov 11, 2015
Ok
Re: naija ministers by DollyParton1(f): 11:01pm On Nov 11, 2015
Omo ale Ipinle Osun gbaa ni Adisa.
Bastarddd Baby!!!
But the government won't see this. That boy should have been "invited" for questioning already.
Re: naija ministers by musicwriter(m): 11:28pm On Nov 11, 2015
That's a potential terrorist. Certainly, an access to evil.
Re: naija ministers by ValerianSteel(m): 11:51pm On Nov 11, 2015
This dude is already deep into the infoctrinations of Islam.

He should be apprehended for psychological review and under a military assistance reorientation programme.
Re: naija ministers by tunde202(m): 12:23am On Nov 12, 2015
So the "craddleyouth" purposely registered yesterday to "warn" us of an impending carlamity that is hovering over us in Nigeria! The GULLIBLES should think of the credibility of this story. Perhaps he/she/they (the craddleyouth) is closer to the ISIS than we know.
Re: naija ministers by Andyblaze: 12:25am On Nov 12, 2015
Re: naija ministers by Nobody: 1:02am On Nov 12, 2015
Ultimus:
People keep saying Islam is not the problem but I have never seen anybody become psychopathic, suicidal or genocidal after reading a Harry Potter novel. This person is obviously a victim of the virulent effects of being indoctrinated by religion.

I can see he mentioned that Shari'a domination is his target. And there you have it, the biggest problem, the biggest stumbling block to our world peace. Why would anybody want to use his religious beliefs to legislate the lives of other people who hold different views from him? Is that not a recipe for social unrest and man-made disasters? That is how people will just walk around and become our unsolicited problem. A religion that doesn't respect the sanctity of our diversity is a terrible religion.

He has a right to his religion but I very much decry him using it to terrorize and support terrorism. For this alone, he poses a security risk and the government should do the needful. Last thing we need is terrorist sleeper cells encroaching our peace after all we've suffered from Boko Haram.

Here's a fun fact: In Islam, it is believed that after Shari'a dominates the world and 100% of the population allude to Allah as the one true god, it would usher in a period of peace called Dar es Salaam. There over 5 countries in the world that have 100% indigenous Muslim population e.g Yemen, Iran etc and I tell you, there is no peace there. If they are not fighting their neighbours, they are fighting themselves over trivial things like allegiance to a denomination of Islam or interpretation of the Quran. smiley

What about the other 3....

Youre a coward...

Saudi no be 100% abi.......mtchewww
Re: naija ministers by kenedy175(m): 1:04am On Nov 12, 2015
And what's the government doing about this??

This guy shouldn't be left to spend a second living amongst normal people
Re: naija ministers by CertifiedFreak(m): 8:37am On Nov 12, 2015
Another potential mad man yet we'll keep looking until this becomes a menace that's so hard to nip.
Re: naija ministers by Ultimus: 8:41am On Nov 12, 2015
Harjibode:

What about the other 3....

Youre a coward...

Saudi no be 100% abi.......mtchewww

You say I am coward? How so?
The Saudi Arabia you mentioned is a haven of xenophobic oppressors. Human rights is tissue paper to them. A place where public executions and mass ethnic cleansing takes place is your model country right? No respect people especially black people like you whatsoever. Mention me any other country and I'll show you how much Islam has messed them up. Also, like the archetypal Muslim you chose to rave and rant against criticism instead of addressing the issue.

Here is another fun fact for you: The arabic word for "black" is "abd". The same Arabic word "abd" means "slave". Now given the history of 4 centuries of slave trade and pillaging they have exerted on us, I am sure they found it their prerogative to use one word to call us black and slave. There you have it, a religion that doesn't even respect your African Identity.

Wake up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pretty University Of Port-harcourt Student Smiles As She Signs Out In Style / Unbelievable Secrets On Admission To Nigeria Police Academy This Year / University Of Nigeria Vs University Of Ghana (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.