Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,371 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Pretty University Of Port-harcourt Student Smiles As She Signs Out In Style - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pretty University Of Port-harcourt Student Smiles As She Signs Out In Style (2968 Views)

"BTC > BSc": Nigerian Female Student Signs Out In Style From School (Photos) / UNILORIN Student Dances 'Soapy' After Her Final Exam, Signs Out In Style (Photos / Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty University Of Port-harcourt Student Smiles As She Signs Out In Style by victorisreal02: 4:53pm On Nov 02, 2017
Pretty University Of Port-Harcourt Student Smiles As She Signs Out In Style (Photos)

The pretty geography student of uni-port took to her social media accounts to celebrate her graduation, as she pen down her last exam as a B.Sc student

Congratulations, and we wish you good luck as you enter the labor market

Photos below:-

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/pretty-university-of-port-harcourt-student-smiles-as-she-signs-out-in-style-photos/

Lalasticlala mynd44 seun

1 Like

Re: Pretty University Of Port-harcourt Student Smiles As She Signs Out In Style by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 02, 2017
She is your sister I know.
No FP for her

3 Likes

Re: Pretty University Of Port-harcourt Student Smiles As She Signs Out In Style by Eco99(m): 5:10pm On Nov 02, 2017

B4 celebrating
She should goan check her status

Atleast 35% of girls graduating from uniport at anytime T leaves with STD as a parting gift

#Eco99#

3 Likes

Re: Pretty University Of Port-harcourt Student Smiles As She Signs Out In Style by Richdee1(m): 5:20pm On Nov 02, 2017
This Babalawo should just tell me he does not want to do charm for me,Hw will he tell me to go and bring a virgin from "UNIPORT"
lemme come and be going joor.. Mtcheww

4 Likes

Re: Pretty University Of Port-harcourt Student Smiles As She Signs Out In Style by JaneyLuna(f): 8:03pm On Nov 02, 2017
uniport has decent girls
it is like every other institution in Nigeria
bad eggs, good ones and spoilt ones congrats my sister

2 Likes

Re: Pretty University Of Port-harcourt Student Smiles As She Signs Out In Style by Nobody: 12:43am On Nov 03, 2017
She go sweet to fork oh!!!
How much does she charge for sex?
victorisreal02:
Pretty University Of Port-Harcourt Student Smiles As She Signs Out In Style (Photos)

The pretty geography student of uni-port took to her social media accounts to celebrate her graduation, as she pen down her last exam as a B.Sc student

Congratulations, and we wish you good luck as you enter the labor market

Photos below:-

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/pretty-university-of-port-harcourt-student-smiles-as-she-signs-out-in-style-photos/

Lalasticlala mynd44 seun
Re: Pretty University Of Port-harcourt Student Smiles As She Signs Out In Style by chika40: 2:45am On Nov 03, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
She go sweet to fork oh!!!
How much does she charge for sex?

And you call yourself an Apostle? undecided undecided cry

3 Likes

Re: Pretty University Of Port-harcourt Student Smiles As She Signs Out In Style by Nobody: 3:09am On Nov 03, 2017
chika40:

And you call yourself an Apostle? undecided undecided cry

You have a problem with my apostleship?

Were u the one that conferred me with that title?

Abeg rest one side bra...

2 Likes

Re: Pretty University Of Port-harcourt Student Smiles As She Signs Out In Style by chika40: 3:19am On Nov 03, 2017
TheTrueApostle:

You have a problem with my apostleship?

Were u the one that conferred me with that title?

Abeg rest one side bra...

Ain't gat no probz with your Apostleship Bro...I'm Just Amazed!!!

1 Like

Re: Pretty University Of Port-harcourt Student Smiles As She Signs Out In Style by Partnerbiz3: 5:41am On Nov 03, 2017
Eco pls get joy

1 Like

Re: Pretty University Of Port-harcourt Student Smiles As She Signs Out In Style by way2much: 7:13am On Nov 03, 2017
be there advertising ursef using signing out as a cover up.

1 Like

Re: Pretty University Of Port-harcourt Student Smiles As She Signs Out In Style by stinggy(m): 7:54am On Nov 03, 2017
Richdee1:
This Babalawo should just tell me he does not want to do charm for me,Hw will he tell me to go and bring a virgin from "UNIPORT"
lemme come and be going joor.. Mtcheww
Clown grin grin
Re: Pretty University Of Port-harcourt Student Smiles As She Signs Out In Style by barbiecue(f): 8:36am On Nov 03, 2017
Ok
Re: Pretty University Of Port-harcourt Student Smiles As She Signs Out In Style by Learnstuffs: 12:24pm On Nov 03, 2017
No be to finish exams means say u don graduate.

(1) (Reply)

"People With 1st Class Work For Me" - 3rd Class University Graduate / See The Poisonous Substance A Parent Found Inside Capri-sun Drink / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.