Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,119 members, 7,835,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

What Business Should I Venture In With N500k Startup Capital ? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Should I Venture In With N500k Startup Capital ? (4407 Views)

Man Who Returned Lost N500k & Was Given N2k Cries Out / 4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich / I Have 80k, What business Can I Venture In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Should I Venture In With N500k Startup Capital ? by phonesNgadgets: 8:45am On Nov 12, 2015
soldierdollar:

Thanks. I made up my mind not to depend on government for income. I have imagined what labor market would look like and I was challenged to be my own boss.

can I get your phone number?
My contact is on my signature. Just click on my profile, you will see all my information.

C ya.
Re: What Business Should I Venture In With N500k Startup Capital ? by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 12, 2015
soldierdollar:

Thanks for the advice .
But I think it's still possible I set up a business that doesn't require much skill and hire someone to manage it .

Okay bro. Different strokes for different folks.
Re: What Business Should I Venture In With N500k Startup Capital ? by OpenHeaven2me(f): 1:30pm On Nov 12, 2015
Go into phone and laptop business. I show you where to buy from both home and abroad. you will double your money in 6months
Re: What Business Should I Venture In With N500k Startup Capital ? by Pidggin(f): 1:37pm On Nov 12, 2015
soldierdollar:

You mean I should focus only on blogging ?
Note, I am not Linda. Haven't you heard about not laying one's eggs in a basket ? Dangote , as rich as he is has several busineses running. I just need a business which will not distract me from blogging and that's why I came here .

One step at a time, Dangote didn't make all his money in one day.
Re: What Business Should I Venture In With N500k Startup Capital ? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 12, 2015
I wouldn't suggest putting money into blogging. If u want to blog, blog on the side. Physical business is key imo

1 Like

Re: What Business Should I Venture In With N500k Startup Capital ? by dandy00: 3:58pm On Nov 12, 2015
charix:

It is an internet startup created to make transportation easy for the average man since costs of commuting're directly tied to petroleum prices which're always on a steady rise both here and outside the country.

They hire drivers and add their details to a database. You download their app on your phone which you use to call up a driver close to you. The fun thing about uber is you pay for only one seat in a car because on the way the driver may pick other customers who pay for only the amount of seats they use - that way transportation costs is always cheaper than regular cabs which you pay for all the seats if you're the only one booking.

Our superblogger OP would come with the answer because I have no clue neither am I ready to research how to.

Thanks so much bro... It really helps
Re: What Business Should I Venture In With N500k Startup Capital ? by soldierdollar(m): 7:51pm On Nov 12, 2015
Pidggin:

One step at a time, Dangote didn't make all his money in one day.

Thanks
Re: What Business Should I Venture In With N500k Startup Capital ? by igboboy3(m): 8:22pm On Nov 12, 2015
charix:

Ok.
Invest in a startup. With less than N100,000 invested you'd see huge returns. There's uber presently operating in Lagos and they'd need funds to spread across the country. You can never go wrong investing in a global brand like that as you would always see returns and never get owed.

Asides uber, how does anyone even invest in startups in Nigeria?
Re: What Business Should I Venture In With N500k Startup Capital ? by Nobody: 12:34am On Nov 13, 2015
igboboy3:

Asides uber, how does anyone even invest in startups in Nigeria?
1. Find startup
2. Research on it
3. Conclude if it's a viable investment
4. Find who runs it and if they're looking for finance
5. Invest
6. Wait
7. Profit
Re: What Business Should I Venture In With N500k Startup Capital ? by Pamelayoung: 12:50am On Nov 13, 2015
moderation2020:
invest the amount in a financial company and collect 7% on monthly basis, and you can withdraw your initial capital anytime

invest 500k = 35k monthly for live pending your withdrawal of your initial capital invested

Which financial coy is that? Is it microfinance?
Re: What Business Should I Venture In With N500k Startup Capital ? by TempDreamz: 2:55am On Nov 13, 2015
Hi Soldierdollar,

I find you claims quite fascinating smiley Congratulations!

What niche is your blog centered around? I am asking because I'm hoping we could work out a symbiotic relationship if your niche would be of relevance to one of the companies under my portfolio.

Someone already advised that you invest in Startup companies. That would seem like a lucrative idea only if you can spot a good startup idea. UBER would be a perfect investment (in the real world), but unfortunately for people like you, they're already well-funded with Venture Capital funds.

Leave me an email or contact, let's talk.

Cheers
Re: What Business Should I Venture In With N500k Startup Capital ? by MRHYDRO: 6:32am On Nov 13, 2015
Pls kindly add my no 08034167308 and let talk on whatapp. You will like the investment concept and model that I shall be discussing with you.
Re: What Business Should I Venture In With N500k Startup Capital ? by soldierdollar(m): 10:28am On Nov 13, 2015
TempDreamz:
Hi Soldierdollar,

I find you claims quite fascinating smiley Congratulations!

What niche is your blog centered around? I am asking because I'm hoping we could work out a symbiotic relationship if your niche would be of relevance to one of the companies under my portfolio.

Someone already advised that you invest in Startup companies. That would seem like a lucrative idea only if you can spot a good startup idea. UBER would be a perfect investment (in the real world), but unfortunately for people like you, they're already well-funded with Venture Capital funds.

Leave me an email or contact, let's talk.

Cheers

It's a multi-niche; technology, health, entertainment news, politics... etc. Take a look>> http://jadijadi.com
Re: What Business Should I Venture In With N500k Startup Capital ? by TempDreamz: 12:24pm On Nov 13, 2015
Looks well-put together @soldierdollar wink

How do I get in touch with you?
Re: What Business Should I Venture In With N500k Startup Capital ? by soldierdollar(m): 12:58pm On Nov 13, 2015
TempDreamz:
Looks well-put together @soldierdollar wink

How do I get in touch with you?
Thank you sir

Nwodochristian@gmail
Re: What Business Should I Venture In With N500k Startup Capital ? by Greenlandncom(m): 1:06pm On Nov 13, 2015
soldierdollar:
I am a 25 year old graduate and waiting to be deployed for NYSC (wish it were scrapped though sad ) . I have been blogging for 4 months and was able to earn and save about N500,000 (3 month salary )
As lucrative as it may seem, I don't want to depend solely on blogging as I want to expand my income streams .
I need someone to suggest a business which will not require much of my attention ( an employee might do ) and will allow me much time to tend to my blog.

Startup capital should not go beyond #500,000

Lalasticlala front page please sad
If you are in Lagos and you wish to invest in a consumable retail firm, you may PM me.
Thanks!
Re: What Business Should I Venture In With N500k Startup Capital ? by Osesandoses: 7:35pm On Nov 23, 2016
soldierdollar:
I am a 25 year old graduate and waiting to be deployed for NYSC (wish it were scrapped though sad ) . I have been blogging for 4 months and was able to earn and save about N500,000 (3 month salary )
As lucrative as it may seem, I don't want to depend solely on blogging as I want to expand my income streams .
I need someone to suggest a business which will not require much of my attention ( an employee might do ) and will allow me much time to tend to my blog.

All you need to do is sign up as a partner with Piuni International. They are signing up partners all over the world for their Telecoms/bill payment business. Technology is the new destination for money. Leverage on it. Piuni is a technology company that allows you to earn daily income as you top up people's phones in 142 countries of the world. It covers 600 networks worldwide including that of Nigeria.
With a Premium Partnership registration fee of N243,0000 only, you are given a replicated website and online office with $100,000 stock vouchers to start your business. There is so much more. Follow me on twitter @osesistalking or whatsapp me on 08099452663 to take action now. www.piuni.net/oses

This company is virtually making you a super dealer in the telecoms business with a coverage of 142 countries covering 600 networks. You can't get it wrong in the telecoms and bill payments business. Never!!!! All the best Bro
Re: What Business Should I Venture In With N500k Startup Capital ? by christopheru(m): 1:08pm On Nov 29, 2016
My brother the only option I'm seeing is MMM I'm an undergraduate from imo state... 300k will yield u more than 500k in 3 months.. I'm not joking oo. God is my witness.. I to am I living testimony.. call me bro for more details 08188346073 I wish us best bro..
Re: What Business Should I Venture In With N500k Startup Capital ? by christopheru(m): 1:10pm On Nov 29, 2016
soldierdollar:

My brother the only option I'm seeing is MMM I'm an undergraduate from imo state... 300k will yield u more than 500k in 3 months.. I'm not joking oo. God is my witness.. I to am I living testimony.. call me bro for more details 08188346073 your 30% increase is guaranteed...I wish us best bro..

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Convert Itunes Gift Card To Bitcoin Or Cash / Help, A Nairalander (bbcool) Defrauded Us Of N3.5 Million! (photo) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.