Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,429 members, 7,830,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Biafra:Nairalander Ipobdevil At The Point Of Death After Multiple Gun Shot-pic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra:Nairalander Ipobdevil At The Point Of Death After Multiple Gun Shot-pic (3519 Views)

Dpo Escapes Death After Big Tree Fell On Top Of His Office (pic) / Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says / Breaking! Protest Nairalander Ipobdevil Hit By Military Bullet At The Head -pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra:Nairalander Ipobdevil At The Point Of Death After Multiple Gun Shot-pic by Ipobdevil: 6:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
My Last Message to Biafrans and The world incase I die tonight or go into a coma of No Return because I have lost so much blood:

"My fellow Biafrans men women and children I salute you all in the name of Chukwu Okike Abiama. I urge you all to remember me in Prayers because I may slip into a coma of No return any moment because I have lost so much blood in an IPOB first aid makeshift camp where i'm being treated for multiple gun shot wounded I substained yesterday at Eleme Junction in Ph when the soldiers fired on us as we surged forward despite the fact that we are unarmed( I cannot access Proper medical attention in the Hospital because Doctors on Government Hospitals Have refused to treat us citing permission from the police before we can be treated). I lost many friends and comrades in this struggle.we lost over 20 comrades and hundreds wounded just like me. But as expected the Nigeria press under report this incident some maintained total media black out.this is not unexpected they did the same in 1967 during the civil war when over 2 million children's of Biafrans were starved to death and the world moved on as if nothing happen. Even a massacre of 2 million animals will draw world outcry under the guise of animal rights.this is an age when animal life have much value than the life of an African Child.

I urge my fellow Biafrans from Ijaw, Efik, akwa ibom
Agbor, uromi, Igala and too numerous to be mentioned to continue this protest until our Leader Nnamdi is released From Prison and until Biafra nation is restore. Only Biafra can liberate the Black race

MARCH ON FELLOW BIAFRANS REMAIN RESOLUTE BEFORE YOUR ENEMY AND IF THE PRICE IS DEATH TO PROTECT OUR WOMEN AND CHILDREN FROM POLITICAL AND ECONOMICAL DESTRUCTION IN NIGERIA THEN I URGE YOU TO PAY THAT SUPREME PRICE FOR FREEDOM.

Its my wish to be alive and see the dawn of a new Biafra but God will is final and supreme. I rest my case.

This is Ipobdevil signing out forever!!!

1 Like

Re: Biafra:Nairalander Ipobdevil At The Point Of Death After Multiple Gun Shot-pic by Oklander: 6:57pm On Nov 11, 2015
Lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra:Nairalander Ipobdevil At The Point Of Death After Multiple Gun Shot-pic by KnowMore: 6:59pm On Nov 11, 2015
chia
Re: Biafra:Nairalander Ipobdevil At The Point Of Death After Multiple Gun Shot-pic by Bambless1(m): 7:00pm On Nov 11, 2015
LMAO grin grin grin IPOBdevil without any african(juju tongue) bullet proof, I trust ODUDUWA PEOPLE'S CONGRESS O.P.C

Anyways As A Human Being Like Me I wish you quick Recovery.

#getwellsoonbiafrason

1 Like

Re: Biafra:Nairalander Ipobdevil At The Point Of Death After Multiple Gun Shot-pic by Baawaa(m): 7:01pm On Nov 11, 2015
You die for nothing

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra:Nairalander Ipobdevil At The Point Of Death After Multiple Gun Shot-pic by idu1(m): 7:01pm On Nov 11, 2015
gringrin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra:Nairalander Ipobdevil At The Point Of Death After Multiple Gun Shot-pic by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:02pm On Nov 11, 2015
Rest In Peace! That is one spanner down...

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra:Nairalander Ipobdevil At The Point Of Death After Multiple Gun Shot-pic by PhockPhockMan: 7:03pm On Nov 11, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
You need brain surgery.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra:Nairalander Ipobdevil At The Point Of Death After Multiple Gun Shot-pic by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 11, 2015
Chukwu abiama is your strength

9 Likes

Re: Biafra:Nairalander Ipobdevil At The Point Of Death After Multiple Gun Shot-pic by remsonik(f): 7:08pm On Nov 11, 2015
A dying man can't write this lengthy article. Die to save the whole of Biafra hero!

5 Likes

Re: Biafra:Nairalander Ipobdevil At The Point Of Death After Multiple Gun Shot-pic by Donlino(m): 7:09pm On Nov 11, 2015
Lol you get power to type epistle... them no shoot you well.....rip in advance... one less dundee to worry about. undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra:Nairalander Ipobdevil At The Point Of Death After Multiple Gun Shot-pic by demelza: 7:17pm On Nov 11, 2015
grin grin This is too funny! grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra:Nairalander Ipobdevil At The Point Of Death After Multiple Gun Shot-pic by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 11, 2015
Brother these your words no dey enter my ear...
Better get up and join us already...

Biko kwa nwanne m.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra:Nairalander Ipobdevil At The Point Of Death After Multiple Gun Shot-pic by pasol4real(m): 7:17pm On Nov 11, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Your fada

8 Likes

Re: Biafra:Nairalander Ipobdevil At The Point Of Death After Multiple Gun Shot-pic by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 11, 2015
after reading the comments of the same FOOLS who keep writing on the reason why the zoo should remain one, i see more reasons to HATE YORUBAS even more
the zoo must fall
i am even more ready to die
as for you IPOBd.....vl GODSPEED RECOVERY BRO

6 Likes

Re: Biafra:Nairalander Ipobdevil At The Point Of Death After Multiple Gun Shot-pic by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 11, 2015
" Only Biafra can liberate the Black race"
grin Boy, the delusion is legendary

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra:Nairalander Ipobdevil At The Point Of Death After Multiple Gun Shot-pic by Emekamex(m): 7:23pm On Nov 11, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra:Nairalander Ipobdevil At The Point Of Death After Multiple Gun Shot-pic by Awoofawo(m): 7:29pm On Nov 11, 2015
cool that stup!d guy that said he hate Yoruba! Wetin bring us come inside the matter now, she now OPC shoot your padd ni? Becareful o! cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra:Nairalander Ipobdevil At The Point Of Death After Multiple Gun Shot-pic by menix(m): 7:29pm On Nov 11, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

U will die instead..

While going to valhalla kindly drag a family member along..

Otu Mbe

7 Likes

Re: Biafra:Nairalander Ipobdevil At The Point Of Death After Multiple Gun Shot-pic by Donlino(m): 7:30pm On Nov 11, 2015
iamkeyz:
after reading the comments of the same FOOLS who keep writing on the reason why the zoo should remain one, i see more reasons to HATE YORUBAS even more
the zoo must fall

You will just die for nothing....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra:Nairalander Ipobdevil At The Point Of Death After Multiple Gun Shot-pic by Blueeyedboi(m): 7:32pm On Nov 11, 2015

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra:Nairalander Ipobdevil At The Point Of Death After Multiple Gun Shot-pic by Donlino(m): 7:35pm On Nov 11, 2015
They keep shouting "freedom" them chain una legs ni...just dey make noise upandan.
Re: Biafra:Nairalander Ipobdevil At The Point Of Death After Multiple Gun Shot-pic by illiad: 7:40pm On Nov 11, 2015
Don't die on me dude, I ain't letting you go
Re: Biafra:Nairalander Ipobdevil At The Point Of Death After Multiple Gun Shot-pic by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra:Nairalander Ipobdevil At The Point Of Death After Multiple Gun Shot-pic by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 11, 2015
Them for shot ur head

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra:Nairalander Ipobdevil At The Point Of Death After Multiple Gun Shot-pic by banki(m): 7:49pm On Nov 11, 2015
iamkeyz:
the zoo must fall

Stop coming to nairaland, its owned by a yoruba guy..the more you do the more he becomes richer

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra:Nairalander Ipobdevil At The Point Of Death After Multiple Gun Shot-pic by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 11, 2015
angry
Re: Biafra:Nairalander Ipobdevil At The Point Of Death After Multiple Gun Shot-pic by Blueeyedboi(m): 7:53pm On Nov 11, 2015
adeh39:
grin grin grin
.....And what can be funny about this thread?..bunch of sadists..

1 Like

Re: Biafra:Nairalander Ipobdevil At The Point Of Death After Multiple Gun Shot-pic by Nsonso: 7:55pm On Nov 11, 2015
You will not die.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra:Nairalander Ipobdevil At The Point Of Death After Multiple Gun Shot-pic by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 11, 2015
Oklander:
Lol

Lol seconded.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra:Nairalander Ipobdevil At The Point Of Death After Multiple Gun Shot-pic by DFemaleBoss(f): 7:58pm On Nov 11, 2015
Oyind17:
Them for shot ur head

Whatever you wish him shall befall you and your entire generation soonest!
Now say Amen to that.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra:Nairalander Ipobdevil At The Point Of Death After Multiple Gun Shot-pic by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 11, 2015
DFemaleBoss:
Whatever you wished him shall befall you and your entire generation! Now say Amen to that.
I don't do females. now fk off!
I know its not real

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Samuel Ortom Donates Branded Wheelbarrows To Benue Youths (PHOTO) / Ekiti Election Results: Fayemi(APC) Won atleast 13 LGA of the 16 LGA-Vanguard / 2019: PDP Not A Threat To Buhari’s Re-election – Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.