Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:04 AM

Biafra:Nairalander Ipobdevil At The Point Of Death After Multiple Gun Shot-pic - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra:Nairalander Ipobdevil At The Point Of Death After Multiple Gun Shot-pic (3537 Views)

Dpo Escapes Death After Big Tree Fell On Top Of His Office (pic) / Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says / Breaking! Protest Nairalander Ipobdevil Hit By Military Bullet At The Head -pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra:Nairalander Ipobdevil At The Point Of Death After Multiple Gun Shot-pic by emmysoftyou: 12:03am On Nov 12, 2015
Oyind17:
Them for shot ur head
re you for real?
Re: Biafra:Nairalander Ipobdevil At The Point Of Death After Multiple Gun Shot-pic by Stolen: 12:04am On Nov 12, 2015
Ipobdevil:
My Last Message to Biafrans and The world incase I die tonight or go into a coma of No Return because I have lost so much blood:

"My fellow Biafrans men women and children I salute you all in the name of Chukwu Okike Abiama. I urge you all to remember me in Prayers because I may slip into a coma of No return any moment because I have lost so much blood in an IPOB first aid makeshift camp where i'm being treated for multiple gun shot wounded I substained yesterday at Eleme Junction in Ph when the soldiers fired on us as we surged forward despite the fact that we are unarmed( I cannot access Proper medical attention in the Hospital because Doctors on Government Hospitals Have refused to treat us citing permission from the police before we can be treated). I lost many friends and comrades in this struggle.we lost over 20 comrades and hundreds wounded just like me. But as expected the Nigeria press under report this incident some maintained total media black out.this is not unexpected they did the same in 1967 during the civil war when over 2 million children's of Biafrans were starved to death and the world moved on as if nothing happen. Even a massacre of 2 million animals will draw world outcry under the guise of animal rights.this is an age when animal life have much value than the life of an African Child.

I urge my fellow Biafrans from Ijaw, Efik, akwa ibom
Agbor, uromi, Igala and too numerous to be mentioned to continue this protest until our Leader Nnamdi is released From Prison and until Biafra nation is restore. Only Biafra can liberate the Black race

MARCH ON FELLOW BIAFRANS REMAIN RESOLUTE BEFORE YOUR ENEMY AND IF THE PRICE IS DEATH TO PROTECT OUR WOMEN AND CHILDREN FROM POLITICAL AND ECONOMICAL DESTRUCTION IN NIGERIA THEN I URGE YOU TO PAY THAT SUPREME PRICE FOR FREEDOM.

Its my wish to be alive and see the dawn of a new Biafra but God will is final and supreme. I rest my case.

This is Ipobdevil signing out forever!!!

Brother get well soon. This is not your last post. It is not yet over. Man wey work must to chop!

U better start recovering expediently, if u know wat is good for u.
Re: Biafra:Nairalander Ipobdevil At The Point Of Death After Multiple Gun Shot-pic by justjify(m): 12:31am On Nov 12, 2015
angry come here, did I hear you say my fellow biafrans from Uromi? Look here young man, kindly behave yourself please. Leave us alone ooohhh!

1 Like

Re: Biafra:Nairalander Ipobdevil At The Point Of Death After Multiple Gun Shot-pic by sleeknick: 1:10am On Nov 12, 2015
Pls i beg u in Gods name dont drag my uromi and edos into dis ur Nonsense o. Go and die ur die alone. We send una message. Ur fada dia!! Ur real fada. See as u tin lyk tread go dey Follo pple wey get flesh dey do " we no go gree"...
Pesin wey short, na wia em hand reach e dey hang em clothe
-erriga (1470)
U for post ur address make we come chop burial rice o!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BIAFRA Or NIGERIA Means Poverty Without South South Oil / 17 Years Old Girl Contemplates Suicide In Abuja Hotel From Sugar Daddy (photo) / (photo)picture They Say Is Worth A Thousand Words. Indeed Images Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.