Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,781 members, 7,851,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:18 AM

Biafra:Nairalander Ipobdevil At The Point Of Death After Multiple Gun Shot-pic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra:Nairalander Ipobdevil At The Point Of Death After Multiple Gun Shot-pic (3535 Views)

Dpo Escapes Death After Big Tree Fell On Top Of His Office (pic) / Buhari Plots Osinbajo’s Replacement With Kalu - The Point Newspaper Says / Breaking! Protest Nairalander Ipobdevil Hit By Military Bullet At The Head -pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra:Nairalander Ipobdevil At The Point Of Death After Multiple Gun Shot-pic by adino(m): 8:03pm On Nov 11, 2015
YOU WILL NOT DIE, BUT LIVE TO FULFILL YOUR DESTINY HERE ON EARTH.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra:Nairalander Ipobdevil At The Point Of Death After Multiple Gun Shot-pic by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 11, 2015
Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra:Nairalander Ipobdevil At The Point Of Death After Multiple Gun Shot-pic by DFemaleBoss(f): 8:11pm On Nov 11, 2015
Oyind17:

I don't do females. now fk off!

I know its not real

Foolish hag, who cares what a bush rat like you do with your dusty body.

Agbaya

1 Like

Re: Biafra:Nairalander Ipobdevil At The Point Of Death After Multiple Gun Shot-pic by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 11, 2015
DFemaleBoss:
Foolish hag, who cares what a bush rat like you do with your dusty body. i amAgbaya
I can see how frustrated u are. take your smelling mouth out of here.
Anuofia

3 Likes

Re: Biafra:Nairalander Ipobdevil At The Point Of Death After Multiple Gun Shot-pic by olajorn(m): 8:23pm On Nov 11, 2015
Comments here are funny. ..quick recovery biafara son
Re: Biafra:Nairalander Ipobdevil At The Point Of Death After Multiple Gun Shot-pic by fr3do(m): 8:24pm On Nov 11, 2015
You will not die, you will live to see Biafra actualized
In Jesus' Name, amen!

3 Likes

Re: Biafra:Nairalander Ipobdevil At The Point Of Death After Multiple Gun Shot-pic by DFemaleBoss(f): 8:28pm On Nov 11, 2015
Oyind17:

I can see how frustrated u are. take your smelling mouth out of here.

Anuofia

Tell me what will make you wish your fellow human being death if not bitterness and frustration.

Worthless idiot.

1 Like

Re: Biafra:Nairalander Ipobdevil At The Point Of Death After Multiple Gun Shot-pic by iykomo0(m): 8:29pm On Nov 11, 2015
God is your strength..

2 Likes

Re: Biafra:Nairalander Ipobdevil At The Point Of Death After Multiple Gun Shot-pic by porshuch: 8:30pm On Nov 11, 2015
Hahahhahhahahhahahahhaha , just know that you committed suicide. Will I say rest in peace now? Lol

.still laughing. grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra:Nairalander Ipobdevil At The Point Of Death After Multiple Gun Shot-pic by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 11, 2015
[quote author=DFemaleBoss post=39922320][/quote]

Young Lady, I'm not wearing my garment of war, pls move on. I'm in a happy mood this week. I knew he was joking that's why I said that.
Carry your adamadu body go. Good night

1 Like

Re: Biafra:Nairalander Ipobdevil At The Point Of Death After Multiple Gun Shot-pic by kekakuz(m): 8:37pm On Nov 11, 2015
Who remembered when I sentenced this guy to death Lol You should die on time
Re: Biafra:Nairalander Ipobdevil At The Point Of Death After Multiple Gun Shot-pic by DFemaleBoss(f): 8:38pm On Nov 11, 2015
Oyind17:

Young Lady, I'm not wearing my garment of war, pls move on. I'm in a happy mood this week. I knew he was joking that's why I said that.
Carry your adamadu body go. Good night

Sharap and admit that you're wrong
Anu mpama.

1 Like

Re: Biafra:Nairalander Ipobdevil At The Point Of Death After Multiple Gun Shot-pic by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 11, 2015
DFemaleBoss:
Sharap and admit that you're wrong. Anu mpama. grin
I am not wrong dear, why is the op joking with his life? Anuofia

1 Like

Re: Biafra:Nairalander Ipobdevil At The Point Of Death After Multiple Gun Shot-pic by DFemaleBoss(f): 8:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
Oyind17:

I am not wrong dear, why is the op joking with his life?
Anuofia

How did you arrive to that conclusion that he's jokin? Do you live with him? eh Ewu

1 Like

Re: Biafra:Nairalander Ipobdevil At The Point Of Death After Multiple Gun Shot-pic by Alphaoscar: 8:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Rest In Pieces !!! That is one spanner down...

if he die I will surely grace his burial ceremony for some akara. stupid creations.
Re: Biafra:Nairalander Ipobdevil At The Point Of Death After Multiple Gun Shot-pic by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 11, 2015
DFemaleBoss:

How did you arrive to that conclusion that he's jokin? Do you live with him?
move on
Re: Biafra:Nairalander Ipobdevil At The Point Of Death After Multiple Gun Shot-pic by project8(m): 8:50pm On Nov 11, 2015
honestly nairalanders too get bad mouth. I dnt kno weda to laff or shout ....ahswear my bele wan burst wit laff after reading most of ur comments here..chai nairalanders ave a way of changing my mood wenver m moody.
And to our igbo brodas, I tink u pple are doin more harm to ur tribe.cos the percentage of igbos living in oda part of nigeria is more than those miscreants as obj called them causing unnecessary tension and denting ur chances of ever ruling Nigeria.
so as it stands all ur igbo brodas in Nigeria are rejecting and denouncing ur evil agenda cos they feel more safe n secured in north despite the security challenges and in southwest despite the challenges they face.they prefer to invest in our regions where there is no kidnapping, cultism, baby factories for rituals, killing of parents to make money, armedrobery, rapes, and all type of vices.
its obvious pdp is unsing u pple to achieve it evil agenda cos they lost woefully in d last election. ..
if not how can one explain as at January all u pple kno was gej gej, even nnamdi d crook was campaigning for gej on his pirate radio station. bt fast forward after may 29.... parade jus changed to we want biafra by dsame criminals singing n campaigning for gej...gaskiya u pple have little or no political calculations atall and by implication ur chances of producing a president is gone.sory ooo.d last I had biafra died a painful death some decades ago
Re: Biafra:Nairalander Ipobdevil At The Point Of Death After Multiple Gun Shot-pic by AlPeter: 8:52pm On Nov 11, 2015
This very funny. Like seriously? Bros na wao for ooooo. If ordinary headache catch you no go even remember you fone...... Lol... Hope the bullet no meet you for brokos

2 Likes

Re: Biafra:Nairalander Ipobdevil At The Point Of Death After Multiple Gun Shot-pic by DFemaleBoss(f): 8:53pm On Nov 11, 2015
Oyind17:

move on

I call the shot here not you woman! Get that into ur thick skull.
And don't forget to say amen to my prayers.
Re: Biafra:Nairalander Ipobdevil At The Point Of Death After Multiple Gun Shot-pic by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 11, 2015
DFemaleBoss:
I call the shot here not you woman! Get that into ur thick skull. And don't forget to say amen to my prayers.
Hmmm...take a bow
Re: Biafra:Nairalander Ipobdevil At The Point Of Death After Multiple Gun Shot-pic by FisifunKododada: 8:55pm On Nov 11, 2015
cool Story for the gods.
Re: Biafra:Nairalander Ipobdevil At The Point Of Death After Multiple Gun Shot-pic by tonytony208(m): 8:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
Ipobdevil:
My Last Message to Biafrans and The world incase I die tonight or go into a coma of No Return because I have lost so much blood:

"My fellow Biafrans men women and children I salute you all in the name of Chukwu Okike Abiama. I urge you all to remember me in Prayers because I may slip into a coma of No return any moment because I have lost so much blood in an IPOB first aid makeshift camp where i'm being treated for multiple gun shot wounded I substained yesterday at Eleme Junction in Ph when the soldiers fired on us as we surged forward despite the fact that we are unarmed( I cannot access Proper medical attention in the Hospital because Doctors on Government Hospitals Have refused to treat us citing permission from the police before we can be treated). I lost many friends and comrades in this struggle.we lost over 20 comrades and hundreds wounded just like me. But as expected the Nigeria press under report this incident some maintained total media black out.this is not unexpected they did the same in 1967 during the civil war when over 2 million children's of Biafrans were starved to death and the world moved on as if nothing happen. Even a massacre of 2 million animals will draw world outcry under the guise of animal rights.this is an age when animal life have much value than the life of an African Child.

I urge my fellow Biafrans from Ijaw, Efik, akwa ibom
Agbor, uromi, Igala and too numerous to be mentioned to continue this protest until our Leader Nnamdi is released From Prison and until Biafra nation is restore. Only Biafra can liberate the Black race

MARCH ON FELLOW BIAFRANS REMAIN RESOLUTE BEFORE YOUR ENEMY AND IF THE PRICE IS DEATH TO PROTECT OUR WOMEN AND CHILDREN FROM POLITICAL AND ECONOMICAL DESTRUCTION IN NIGERIA THEN I URGE YOU TO PAY THAT SUPREME PRICE FOR FREEDOM.

Its my wish to be alive and see the dawn of a new Biafra but God will is final and supreme. I rest my case.

This is Ipobdevil signing out forever!!!

Your brothers on naira land told us that bullets cannot penetrate your bodies and your flag. Are you saying your brothers are lying and only making empty boasts?
Re: Biafra:Nairalander Ipobdevil At The Point Of Death After Multiple Gun Shot-pic by DFemaleBoss(f): 8:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
Oyind17:

Hmmm...take a bow

Sharap
Re: Biafra:Nairalander Ipobdevil At The Point Of Death After Multiple Gun Shot-pic by tonytony208(m): 8:59pm On Nov 11, 2015
menix:

U will die instead..

While going to valhalla kindly drag a family member along..

Otu Mbe

It is you peeps that said you want to die for biafra now. Or have you forgotten your boasts so soon?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra:Nairalander Ipobdevil At The Point Of Death After Multiple Gun Shot-pic by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 11, 2015
DFemaleBoss:
Sharap
Lol, na me u want take learn how to fight?
I don't do females. pls move on .
pls don't quote me again
Re: Biafra:Nairalander Ipobdevil At The Point Of Death After Multiple Gun Shot-pic by DFemaleBoss(f): 9:06pm On Nov 11, 2015
Oyind17:

Lol, na me u want take learn how to fight?

I don't do females. pls move on .

pls don't quote me again

You keep saying you don't do female and I ask again... Who cares what you do with your yeye body?

Mtchew go and sit down jor, you're too slow.
Re: Biafra:Nairalander Ipobdevil At The Point Of Death After Multiple Gun Shot-pic by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 11, 2015
DFemaleBoss:

You keep saying you don't do female and I ask again... Who cares what you do with your yeye body?
Mtchew go and sit down jor, you're too slow.
Lol, OK
Re: Biafra:Nairalander Ipobdevil At The Point Of Death After Multiple Gun Shot-pic by Lordspicy(m): 9:13pm On Nov 11, 2015
Yoruba's be hating since Adam.... opc bastards
Re: Biafra:Nairalander Ipobdevil At The Point Of Death After Multiple Gun Shot-pic by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 11, 2015
Blueeyedboi:
.....And what can be funny about this thread?..bunch of sadists..

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Biafra:Nairalander Ipobdevil At The Point Of Death After Multiple Gun Shot-pic by exploit7777(m): 9:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Rest In Peace! That is one spanner down...
ur a big fool and a LovePeddler.donkey

1 Like

Re: Biafra:Nairalander Ipobdevil At The Point Of Death After Multiple Gun Shot-pic by Atlantian: 11:20pm On Nov 11, 2015
Ipobdevil, you will not die, am 100% sure you will recover, and when you recover, get on your feet and fight the good fight, and if you must die, take the zoo animals along with you. Its called suicide bombing. Instead of 10 Biafran agitators dying that way, they are supposed to take the animals in the zoo along with them. That way, the world will react. The only language the world understand is terror.
Re: Biafra:Nairalander Ipobdevil At The Point Of Death After Multiple Gun Shot-pic by tunaguy(m): 11:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
brother on a serious note u be big jonzer your fellow guy they hustle money you they go battle them con shoot u, you con dey except death... bera ask God for forgiveness..and when he those forgive you bera go your house go hustle.. at least if you hustle rich you fit buy amor tank give your fellow brothers make una go war...... lubbish

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Quit Notice: Middle Belt Group Dissociates Self From North / APC Jubilating In Osogbo This Morning / Publishing Debtors’ List Will Enhance Amcon’s Debt Recovery, Say Experts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.