Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" (45379 Views)

James Faleke Escapes Death, Was Shot At, Car Riddled With Bullets / Unilag Students Discriminated Against At Ben-Bruce's Birthday/Book Launch / Donald Duke ''Staring'' At Omotola At Ben-Bruce's 60th Birthday (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" by yommen: 5:53am On Nov 12, 2015
dipopooo:
Never expect a good tin frm South West.

Keep the flag flying Sen Bruce. You are makin sense

Blind bigot! You don't expect good things from South West dominated by Yoruba and yet, people from shout shout and South East constitute up 45 % of the population. And your aspire to come to Lagos everyday. Abi Lagos no be London to you ye boos?

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" by englishmart(m): 5:53am On Nov 12, 2015
disloman:
What did ben bruce said that was right?Anyone that agreewith what he said,must be a goat.The goat is just seeking for attention.
you are free to call even your father a goat. A big one for that matter

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" by Nobody: 5:58am On Nov 12, 2015
I hope the foolish twitter handler knows for sure that their is no potable water for residents of lekki and ajah, a basic amenity that citizens who pay tax should benefit from...I hope the fool knows that much of the taxes accrued from lagos goes into the pocket of his master tinubu...you might just be surprised the foolish boy is a rich man's kid that knows nothing about the plight of the common man...what Ben Bruce said is right on point...nonsense.
.. angry

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" by Kay03: 5:59am On Nov 12, 2015
who is more unfortunate? Ben Bruce a self made man or this olodo that cannot put simple sentences together?

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" by Sgwash: 6:04am On Nov 12, 2015
menix:
Obanikoro is better ooo.

Bruce looks Obama but reasons like T.A Orji..
can you see he tried to harmonize d words That's d greatest problem in Nigeria - lack of sense of harmony.
Re: Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" by menix(m): 6:06am On Nov 12, 2015
Sgwash:

can you see he tried to harmonize d words That's d greatest problem in Nigeria - lack of sense of harmony.

Come again..
Re: Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" by honortee: 6:23am On Nov 12, 2015
Oh! my goodness what a statement " you look like Obama but reason like Obanikoro". So profound.
Re: Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" by bayinq25(m): 6:29am On Nov 12, 2015
dipopooo:
Never expect a good tin frm South West.

Keep the flag flying Sen Bruce. You are makin sense
he's really making sense by his silence in the senate...you're empty!
Re: Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" by tical(m): 6:31am On Nov 12, 2015
Stolen:
After yorubas will claim to be the most respectful tribe, the most accommodating tribe.

Wat has Ben Bruce said to deserve such insult from an unemployed career internet troll?

Yorubas need to find gainful employment.

The whole tribe cannot be politicians, political thugs and social media political warrior junkie.

I never knew when it has become a good thing to insult an elder who this little irrelevant frustrated e-diot can NEVER be as successful as.. (yes its not a curse ..its just that there's no prospect that he would, based on the character he is exhibiting)

and some bunch of jobless cretins are here supporting this NOBODY.

people like this boy are the reason why most of our leaders don't relate with us on any platform. .little privilege and they abuse it..

come on there are reputable ways to get attention other than e-thugging

My question is that what has the distinguished senator said to deserve such insult?

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" by bayinq25(m): 6:34am On Nov 12, 2015
Stolen:
After yorubas will claim to be the most respectful tribe, the most accommodating tribe.

Wat has Ben Bruce said to deserve such insult from an unemployed career internet troll?

The whole tribe cannot be politicians, political thugs and social media political warrior junkie.
you're very respectful by disrespecting yourubas...you're a sorry excuse for a human being...you'll soon be released to biazoo soon

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 12, 2015
croSStodds:
lwkmd!!! grin grin this is what i tag stupidity and enormous foolishness at its peak.it's so obvious you're trying to display your grammatical profiency and lame creativity.save that trash you wrote up there for another day grin you can weep out your balls out of its sockets,who cares? grin

Must you quote me? You are what I tag functions idiott. Must you quote me even if you have issues with my comment. Don't worry there million ways to kill yourself the easiest na to dey read my comment. Aturu!

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" by gbemi15: 7:01am On Nov 12, 2015
Stolen:

Guy, you are trully stolen,you better make yourself available to be found.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 12, 2015
shamecurls:

Keep Weeping.......Wail and weep till 2023

Is like you are the weeping police that arrest those that weep. Mpama
Re: Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" by phreakabit(m): 7:07am On Nov 12, 2015
I honestly don't like Ben Bruce, I feel he is a stooge and a charlatan desperately seeking credence.
. . . But truth be told, the twitter poster actually seems pseudo-illiterate.
He said unfortunate man. . . . Unfortunate in what sense?
Also most of his post, lacked any form of coherency. . . To a healthy mind at least.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" by feeloscar(m): 7:18am On Nov 12, 2015
englishmart:
this is what happenes when a child seeks attention from his father at all cost. What Ben Bruce said was correct.
Must you talk?

Re: Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" by Gracito(f): 7:22am On Nov 12, 2015
donem:
the twitter user to me looks more unfortunate
grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" by ishowla: 7:22am On Nov 12, 2015
Stupid PDP wen ur party wasted billions of Dollars for power without fruitful results for nigeria masses, wen last did u too use public light in ur household or public transport? Mumu person, u beta leave very inteligent fashola alone to work for poor pple in ds country. Mumu
Re: Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" by feeloscar(m): 7:23am On Nov 12, 2015
Stolen:

Re: Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" by Mrlekan07034617: 7:29am On Nov 12, 2015
This new dispensation of the appointed ministers will be a complete season film with so many episodes. Every night @channelstv by 10pm one thing or the other will always come up. No more room for embezzlement, impunity and injustice.

As for twitter senator, you need to listen to some of his speeches on silverbird tv you will notice he has millions of strategy to governance but on the contrary he finds it difficult to actualize his ideas. He should just keep quiet already.
Re: Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" by Shegzy8(m): 7:34am On Nov 12, 2015
Stolen:

......lol....so bin on twitter mean u unemployed abi......n respect is reciprocal.....tank God u said Yoruba n not DAT guy.....is DAT guy d whole Yoruba......so if datz d case if I say erry1 from ur tribe has brain fatigue because of u nko
Re: Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" by domopps(m): 7:39am On Nov 12, 2015
Stolen:

May be you should employ him!

Bigot! Must you comment?

Cheeeers
Re: Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" by papae1(m): 7:40am On Nov 12, 2015
Choi.....
Re: Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" by Shegzy8(m): 7:47am On Nov 12, 2015
Mbilla:
I know dat the so called Nigerian twitter must be a Yoruba. What do you Yoruba's gains living with propaganda and liars. Goodluck Jonathan is corrupt because his an Ijaw man, Stalla Odua is corrupt because she is an Igbo women, Godswin Akpabio is corrupt because his an Ibibio man and Fashola is a saint because his a Yoruba man and El-rufia is also a saint because his is a Fulani the Yorubas master. Two scratch faces Yorubas want others to criticise their own corrupt politicians while they are busy praising and worshiping their own criminal politicians. Ndi Ara.........
.........come here boy.....b4 u criticize people's tribe 1st criticize ur grammar..... shikena#
Re: Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" by ogbanje1(f): 7:56am On Nov 12, 2015
Poor grammar.
Re: Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" by guccitype(m): 8:01am On Nov 12, 2015
Bar man sama me with chilled 33 there abeg!!
Re: Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" by Amack(m): 8:20am On Nov 12, 2015
In order news yorubas on Twitter called ben Bruce unfortunate man. This people hate us with passion.
Re: Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" by valour13: 8:29am On Nov 12, 2015
Stolen:

Ori e ti buru.
Wetting bring Yoruba inside this one now.
Omo ale jati jati.
Re: Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" by tayour917i(m): 8:36am On Nov 12, 2015
exhibition:
Abusive insinuations not good at all!

Need something on Jumia?
Contact me now!

tori kinni...... when the address is still jumia dot com dot ng ..... eyin eyan sa
Re: Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" by princejayboss: 8:41am On Nov 12, 2015
Only those in Naija still see Obama as god sent but the true fact is .... He has failed Americans.... Nobody care about what he has to say anymore
Re: Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" by chinedujones(m): 8:51am On Nov 12, 2015
I they shame for, the youths of this country, soo naive, now tell me, why should this older politicians even give you a chance to rule when y'all don't even have Nofin up stairs, some1 stands up to defend the weak citizens y'all think he's crazy, its time to wake up from your slumber, Ben... Has spoke my mind.
Re: Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" by bashydemy(m): 8:54am On Nov 12, 2015
vladimiros:
[size=14pt]Nigeria is the only country that when somebody criticizes his Minister's he is met with attack and calls of wailer

then some fools would say we have a youth

what youth?

the ones that have been brainwashed into not asking question

Ben Murray bruce just gave a fair critic, now see our fellow youths bashing them [/size]
The same critics he gave during GEJ era? stop being myopic bro though we need strong opposition and someone to put the new Govt on track and get the ground running but that person will be someone who have been like that in the past administrations... If it were to be someone like Femi Falana anc co would be better.
Re: Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" by croSStodds(m): 9:17am On Nov 12, 2015
obum88:

Must you quote me? You are what I tag functions idiott. Must you quote me even if you have issues with my comment. Don't worry there million ways to kill yourself the easiest na to dey read my comment. Aturu!
grin grin grin simpleton!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Godswill Akpabio Embraces Chris Ekpenyong (Photo) / Asylum To IPOB Members: UK Disrespectful, Sabotaging Terrorism Fight - FG / Saraki And Dino Melaye Visit Ibrahim Babangida In Minna,Pose With Him(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.