Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,631 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" (45390 Views)

James Faleke Escapes Death, Was Shot At, Car Riddled With Bullets / Unilag Students Discriminated Against At Ben-Bruce's Birthday/Book Launch / Donald Duke ''Staring'' At Omotola At Ben-Bruce's 60th Birthday (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" by Dharnchuks(m): 9:35am On Nov 12, 2015
obum88:

Do you need glasses to see it?
I missed it. I might need a pair of glasses after all!lol
Re: Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" by 123papas(m): 9:47am On Nov 12, 2015
That guy finish Uncle Ben sha. Anyway I agre that Fashola shldnt use generator and shld put a rule for all PHCN officials not to use generators else sack. Infact all Senators, Minister and federal big boiz included
Re: Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" by Dharnchuks(m): 9:49am On Nov 12, 2015
redcliff:

Weeping wailer
redcliff:

Weeping wailer
That I ain't blowing the ruling party's trumpet doesn't necessarily make me a wailer! By the way my comment wasn't in any way partisan!
Re: Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" by bashydemy(m): 9:50am On Nov 12, 2015
kaziblake:
Patiently waiting for Ben bruce response
Them no born am well make him talk na then him go know say people dey twitter wey sabi criticise pass him, Him go tell Nigerians what we have benefited from his yeye Silverbird
Re: Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" by kaziblake(f): 9:58am On Nov 12, 2015
bashydemy:
Them no born am well make him talk na then him go know say people dey twitter wey sabi criticise pass him, Him go tell Nigerians what we have benefited from his yeye Silverbird
I no even like d man over sabi dey worry am
Re: Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" by ojuolu(m): 10:03am On Nov 12, 2015
Stolen:
After yorubas will claim to be the most respectful tribe, the most accommodating tribe.

Wat has Ben Bruce said to deserve such insult from an unemployed career internet troll?

Yorubas need to find gainful employment.

The whole tribe cannot be politicians, political thugs and social media political warrior junkie.
I wonder what you think you are doing.
Re: Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" by nelandrewz(m): 10:35am On Nov 12, 2015
Bruce deserve these epic response #CommonSenseIsNtCommon

Re: Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" by bashydemy(m): 10:43am On Nov 12, 2015
kaziblake:
I no even like d man over sabi dey worry am
no be the oversabi dey pain me but the fact that the old fool was silent all through GEJ 6yrs rule and started tweeting nonsense under PMB rule make me hate him.
Re: Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" by oz4real83(m): 10:45am On Nov 12, 2015
menix:
Obanikoro is better ooo.

Bruce looks Obama but reasons like T.A Orji..
more like a doyin okukpe or an orubebe!!!
Re: Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" by MrBasketball: 11:06am On Nov 12, 2015
ogbanje1:
Poor grammar.
At where?

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" by wexyee: 11:58am On Nov 12, 2015
obum88:

I can't believe so many functional idiotts took the tears from me and started to cry on my behalf.
I will put up their names soon. No hiding for NL idiiots of elephantine proportion.

And the awards go to...

@shamecurls

@oyindare

@croSStodds

@wexyee

@redcliff

@chuna1985

@zingywingy

@Abbey2sam
well atleast I've received awards for it.. there's nothing you can do to get an award no matter how good or bad it is. Cus a delusional thwarts and loser always fail at everything he does....... WORD!!!
Re: Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" by redcliff: 12:40pm On Nov 12, 2015
obum88:

I can't believe so many functional idiotts took the tears from me and started to cry on my behalf.
I will put up their names soon. No hiding for NL idiiots of elephantine proportion.

And the awards go to...

@shamecurls

@oyindare

@croSStodds

@wexyee

@redcliff

@chuna1985

@zingywingy

@Abbey2sam

Lol. Crying wailers have everything to wail about... you better go and release an album and voice ur frustrations on it.. word

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" by jaydee87(m): 12:56pm On Nov 12, 2015
[quote author=Stolen post=39925498]After yorubas will claim to be the most respectful tribe, the most accommodating tribe.

Wat has Ben Bruce said to deserve such insult from an unemployed career internet troll?

Yorubas need to find gainful employment.

The whole tribe cannot be politicians, political thugs and social media political warrior junkie.[/qupote]
read your post and i laughed cos u Dont even know the person and u talk like he is ur neighbor.. Abeg what tribe are u..... we all know Bruce is just an attention seeker always preaching about common sense wen he does not practice what he preaches. can he use the danfo as a means of transport, Abeg the senator is fake joor..
Re: Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" by aresa: 2:09pm On Nov 12, 2015
vladimiros:
[size=14pt]Nigeria is the only country that when somebody criticizes his Minister's he is met with attack and calls of wailer

then some fools would say we have a youth

what youth?

the ones that have been brainwashed into not asking question

Ben Murray bruce just gave a fair critic, now see our fellow youths bashing them [/size]

Where is the fairness, sense and wisdom in criticizing people who havent done anything, haven't formulated any idea or policy, haven't arrived at their postings from where they were sworn in as ministers?

Exactly what was he criticizing and what was fair about his thoughtless and unintelligent comments that the new minister with multiple portfolio should not turn on his generator.?

Do we as Nigerians expect the new minister to work for us in darkness? What can he get done without power?

The man need to spend less time spewing garbag on twitter and more time profering and formulating solutions to our problems or even his own constituency who are definitely not on twitter.

Now. Ben Bruce was the head of NTA for 8 years where he reduced the NTA to rubbish even worse than the way he met it.

This useless man and htpocrit was part of the problem, he was part of the looting regime that bastardized and reduced NTA and our institutions to rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" by oyindare(m): 5:51pm On Nov 12, 2015
For your mind you just made sense.
Your papa would gladly donate you to ritualists....

And the awards go to...

@shamecurls

@oyindare

@croSStodds

@wexyee

@redcliff

@chuna1985

@zingywingy

@Abbey2sam
Re: Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" by mimicious(f): 6:28pm On Nov 12, 2015
Tedassie:
@dp...that 'megawatt smile' could light up a dark room #lovely

M blushing
Re: Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" by danjaD(m): 6:45am On Nov 13, 2015
I hv never fly 1st class" Ben Murray Bruce

Re: Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" by zingywingy: 8:10am On Nov 13, 2015
MADNESS ALERT ON NL..... EXCUSE ME DO YOU STILL HAVE A FUNCTIONAL BALLS ? PLEASE U NEED TAKE CARE OF UR SICKLING ASS

oyindare:
For your mind you just made sense.
Your papa would gladly donate you to ritualists....

And the awards go to...

@shamecurls

@oyindare

@croSStodds

@wexyee

@redcliff

@chuna1985

@zingywingy

@Abbey2sam
Re: Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" by oyindare(m): 8:24am On Nov 13, 2015
You get sister now make we use her test if my big balls dey work..4he go enjoy ooooo
zingywingy:
MADNESS ALERT ON NL..... EXCUSE ME DO YOU STILL HAVE A FUNCTIONAL BALLS ? PLEASE U NEED TAKE CARE OF UR SICKLING ASS

Re: Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" by Tedassie(m): 7:02am On Nov 14, 2015
mimicious:

M blushing
uwc
Re: Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" by mickey45: 7:47am On Nov 14, 2015
Evathyst:
What's this one saying? Do you want to be unfortunate ni? shocked

Olopa ewo n t'epe!
O ba de rora woon fun ke!
Well it's still a question sha?
Except, it's a questional "epe"

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Visits Kogi State University (Photos) / Atiku Ranks Number One, Buhari 12, On Twitter Trending Worldwide- Pictures / Buhari Receives Obasanjo At The Presidential Villa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.