Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,047 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Profile Of Geoffery Oyeama, Minister Of Foriegn Affairs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Profile Of Geoffery Oyeama, Minister Of Foriegn Affairs (35792 Views)

Profile Of Maikanti Kacalla Baru, NNPC GMD / BREAKING: Buhari Appoints Abike Dabiri SSA On Foriegn Affairs / CV Of Geoffery Onyeama-enugu State Ministerial Nominee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Geoffery Oyeama, Minister Of Foriegn Affairs by fr3do(m): 8:07pm On Nov 11, 2015
Up biafra
Re: Profile Of Geoffery Oyeama, Minister Of Foriegn Affairs by free2ryhme: 8:07pm On Nov 11, 2015
love23a:
[size=28pt]I dont know him. I dont think it is appropriate for buhari to pick anyone from the east at minister of Foreign Affairs

I am personally full oppose to anything that will lead to mass starvation again. 1 million die.
People may wish to become a country, but is there life save. If your son , say he want to jump from a cliff, will you allow him.

[/size]

E be like say you don dey craze

Abeg go Lagos ibadan expressway

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Geoffery Oyeama, Minister Of Foriegn Affairs by deeprof123: 8:07pm On Nov 11, 2015
Demmocrats:
If it was the era of PDP this man would have not even made a local government chairman.

Criminal History is an added advantage in PDP era

Sai Buhari.
biafra people will recall him from the cabinet.

abi?
Re: Profile Of Geoffery Oyeama, Minister Of Foriegn Affairs by ohenhen1: 8:07pm On Nov 11, 2015
I have my reservations. We need an attack dog in this position. Some one that will tell the US to go to hell.
Re: Profile Of Geoffery Oyeama, Minister Of Foriegn Affairs by maupe: 8:08pm On Nov 11, 2015
Demmocrats:
If it was the era of PDP this man would have not even made a local government chairman.

Sai Buhari.
Okonji Iweala is a Harvard graduate and a former world bank vice president. Aganga was a fortune 500 C.E.O, DIEZANI was a executive officer in Shell Nigeria. So what are you saying.
Re: Profile Of Geoffery Oyeama, Minister Of Foriegn Affairs by Lildisawanen(m): 8:08pm On Nov 11, 2015
Sha I like Buhari. He knows he isn't particularly smart, bit he also knows enough to surround himself with people who are. Despite some controversial figures among the newly appointed ministers, his cabinet is pretty solid. Buhari mais be a dullard, but his team doesn't seem to share thay characteristic.
Just my non-partisan take on recent developments.

3 Likes

Re: Profile Of Geoffery Oyeama, Minister Of Foriegn Affairs by ocelot2006(m): 8:09pm On Nov 11, 2015
Demmocrats:

Sai Buhari.

Enough of the lies please. We get it, you hate PDP, but people with star studded CVs equally served in the past administration.

Anyway, the Minister's profile is impressive. I wish him the best as he discharges his duties
Re: Profile Of Geoffery Oyeama, Minister Of Foriegn Affairs by free2ryhme: 8:10pm On Nov 11, 2015
adioolayi:
Walahi e remain small make PDP finished us as a Nation... thank God for God grin grin

My broda see us see trouble

Na so some of us for don wear rags go village because of scam transformation.
Re: Profile Of Geoffery Oyeama, Minister Of Foriegn Affairs by Vodkka(m): 8:10pm On Nov 11, 2015
I no go university but I passed my SSCE..... shey I dae qualify to be a minister ?
Re: Profile Of Geoffery Oyeama, Minister Of Foriegn Affairs by JingoOAU(m): 8:11pm On Nov 11, 2015
Now confirmed he's been involved in foreign diplomatic missions, especially at d level of UN....cool

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Geoffery Oyeama, Minister Of Foriegn Affairs by sauceEEP(m): 8:11pm On Nov 11, 2015
Haba! Honourable minister sir,na only you Waka come?
Re: Profile Of Geoffery Oyeama, Minister Of Foriegn Affairs by free2ryhme: 8:12pm On Nov 11, 2015
maupe:

Okonji Iweala is a Harvard graduate and a former world bank vice president. Aganga was a fortune 500 C.E.O, DIEZANI was a executive officer in Shell Nigeria. So what are you saying.

Yet our economy when they where in power was dead and beginning to die because of their mass looting and abuse of power

Come to the streets of lagos and witness sufferings

E no go better for pdp

5 Likes

Re: Profile Of Geoffery Oyeama, Minister Of Foriegn Affairs by Ikengawo: 8:12pm On Nov 11, 2015
please, Enugu is not Igbo!
Enugu is Rigbo. heibo people too like Attachee! cool cool
Rigbo does not agree to be in Biafra!

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Geoffery Oyeama, Minister Of Foriegn Affairs by maupe: 8:16pm On Nov 11, 2015
free2ryhme:

Yet our economy when they where in power was dead and beginning to die because of their mass looting and abuse of power

Come to the streets of lagos and witness sufferings

E no go better for pdpd
That is not the point of discussion. My comment was tailored to the assertion that Geoffrey Onyema is the first scholastic individual inaugurated into the FEC.
Re: Profile Of Geoffery Oyeama, Minister Of Foriegn Affairs by free2ryhme: 8:16pm On Nov 11, 2015
Missy89:
So, in short, Someone with little diplomatic experience is heading the foreign ministry

This is where u made a grave mistake

There are career diplomats who will work with him and with his wealth of experience and commitment nigeria will have less worrisome diplomatic issues in the International community

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Geoffery Oyeama, Minister Of Foriegn Affairs by free2ryhme: 8:18pm On Nov 11, 2015
maupe:

That is not the point of discussion. My comment was tailored to the assertion that Geoffrey Onyema is the first scholastic individual inaugurated into the FEC.

Where did you place fashola and fayemi?
Re: Profile Of Geoffery Oyeama, Minister Of Foriegn Affairs by maupe: 8:19pm On Nov 11, 2015
JingoOAU:
Now confirmed he's been involved in foreign diplomatic missions, especially at d level of UN....cool
Aisha Abubakar, should have been given the foreign affairs portfolio, due to her long meritorious service in the UN. A lot could have been gained from her experience and contacts.
Re: Profile Of Geoffery Oyeama, Minister Of Foriegn Affairs by piagetskinner(m): 8:20pm On Nov 11, 2015
Vodkka:
I no go university but I passed my SSCE..... shey I dae qualify to be a minister ?
Yes na.. Minister of agberos

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Geoffery Oyeama, Minister Of Foriegn Affairs by obinnashady(m): 8:22pm On Nov 11, 2015
Too much sense to run our government.we need men who understand this country not one whose resume is bigger than an encylopedia.nonsense,why won't those who attended Nigerian university or who didn't do their masters abroad be given employment,God will punish all of u.
Re: Profile Of Geoffery Oyeama, Minister Of Foriegn Affairs by maupe: 8:22pm On Nov 11, 2015
free2ryhme:

Where did you place fashola and fayemi?
Its obvious you don't comprehend my earlier comment, which was actually a reply to an irrational statement. How does Fashola come into my argument.
Re: Profile Of Geoffery Oyeama, Minister Of Foriegn Affairs by Orikinla(m): 8:24pm On Nov 11, 2015
The man is exceptionally brilliant.
Re: Profile Of Geoffery Oyeama, Minister Of Foriegn Affairs by free2ryhme: 8:25pm On Nov 11, 2015
A man without certificate ( as claimed by pdp) knows where to find credible individuals for sensitive positions whereas a man with PhD knows where to find criminals, looters and anarchist to head sensitive positions.

I repeat e no go better for PDP

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Geoffery Oyeama, Minister Of Foriegn Affairs by Missy89(f): 8:26pm On Nov 11, 2015
free2ryhme:

This is where u made a grave mistake

There are career diplomats who will work with him and with his wealth of experience and commitment nigeria will have less worrisome diplomatic issues in the International community

No mistake. Foreign ministry should be reserved for career diplomats

A doctor can head the ministry of finance according to your logic since there are career finance experts in the ministry yes?
Re: Profile Of Geoffery Oyeama, Minister Of Foriegn Affairs by free2ryhme: 8:27pm On Nov 11, 2015
maupe:

Its obvious you don't comprehend my earlier comment, which was actually a reply to an irrational statement. How does Fashola come into my argument.

Mdm scholastica sorry for the lack of comprehension as it is obvious na only u understand oyibo for nl.

I no go school and me and buhari dey the same level

No vex
Re: Profile Of Geoffery Oyeama, Minister Of Foriegn Affairs by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 11, 2015
okay.
Re: Profile Of Geoffery Oyeama, Minister Of Foriegn Affairs by Onyiridike(f): 8:28pm On Nov 11, 2015
This is intimidating!
Re: Profile Of Geoffery Oyeama, Minister Of Foriegn Affairs by free2ryhme: 8:30pm On Nov 11, 2015
Missy89:

No mistake. Foreign ministry should be reserved for career diplomats

A doctor can head the ministry of finance according to your logic since there are career finance experts in the ministry yes?

His little experience with the help of career diplomats he can keep up with the current happenings in world politics

The head of a foreign ministry is not an exclusive right of a career diplomat

Mind you the best minds in international politics did not start out as graduate of international relations and related courses

3 Likes

Re: Profile Of Geoffery Oyeama, Minister Of Foriegn Affairs by Vodkka(m): 8:31pm On Nov 11, 2015
piagetskinner:
Yes na.. Minister of agberos
hop I will b collecting my salary?
Re: Profile Of Geoffery Oyeama, Minister Of Foriegn Affairs by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 11, 2015
Did you just say little? are you for real you are obviously in denial.
Missy89:
So, in short, Someone with little diplomatic experience is heading the foreign ministry
Re: Profile Of Geoffery Oyeama, Minister Of Foriegn Affairs by Missy89(f): 8:32pm On Nov 11, 2015
free2ryhme:

His little experience with the help of career diplomats he can keep up with the current happenings in world politics

The head of a foreign ministry is not an exclusive right of a career diplomat

Mind you the best minds in international politics did not start out as graduate of international relations and related courses

Lol. Making up excuses i see.
Re: Profile Of Geoffery Oyeama, Minister Of Foriegn Affairs by Bamjazzy(m): 8:32pm On Nov 11, 2015
love23a:
[size=28pt]I dont know him. I dont think it is appropriate for buhari to pick anyone from the east at minister of Foreign Affairs

I am personally fully oppose to anything that will lead to mass starvation again. 1 million die.
People may wish to become a country, but is there life save. If your son , say he want to jump from a cliff, will you allow him.
[/size]

C dey, instead of them to find beta job go do, na war dey want. Poverty na real disease, jobless foulz
Re: Profile Of Geoffery Oyeama, Minister Of Foriegn Affairs by Ikengawo: 8:32pm On Nov 11, 2015
maupe:

Aisha Abubakar, should have been given the foreign affairs portfolio, due to her long meritorious service in the UN. A lot could have been gained from her experience and contacts.

Aisha Abubakar is Rigbo. Please I don't want a woman taking our slot as a people angry
We are not Igbo. Rigbo is a Riverine angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Plays Basketball With Youths (Pictures) / Adamawa Polls: Ribadu, Others Step Down For 2015 / Emir Sanusi As A Young Child (1963 Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.