Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,021 members, 7,821,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) (39324 Views)

Youths Chase SARS Officers In Yaba For Shooting Man (Photos / Video) / Fake Soldier Arrested For Shooting Tanker Driver To Death In Ogun State / Police Arrests UNIBEN Graduate, 3 Others For Shooting Police, Robbing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by free2ryhme: 8:34pm On Nov 11, 2015
Did he had in his possession a green or blue passport to be sure he is a nigerian?

Because this is becoming too much

If he had won a Nobel prize he will be an american not a nigerian

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by FemiFaniKayode: 8:35pm On Nov 11, 2015
Aminat508:
Abeg make una check my signature angry

for wetin?
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by swaggerdgrt(m): 8:35pm On Nov 11, 2015
See ur coconut head...idiot
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 11, 2015
Royalfurnitures:
He's going to pay for his stupidity

For shizzles my nizzle. He couldn't have picked the worst state to be a black offender.

His goose is really cooked.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by Papasmal(m): 8:35pm On Nov 11, 2015
Demmocrats:
Name Checkers association of Nigeria NCAN grin grin grin

Food served on the table.

Proudly a member,

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by Ballmer: 8:36pm On Nov 11, 2015
Arrogant bastard
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by FemiFaniKayode: 8:36pm On Nov 11, 2015
free2ryhme:
Did he has in his possession a green or blue passport to be sure he is a nigerian?

Because this is becoming too much

If he had won a Nobel prize he will be an american not a nigerian

Sir are you mentally ok?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by wiseoneking: 8:37pm On Nov 11, 2015
69MissedCalls:
do not check his name. I repeat do not check his name. all you need to know is that he is a nigerian.. okay? angry
My friend in making, you did not reply my mention.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by deeptesting(m): 8:37pm On Nov 11, 2015
People have reasons why they make certain decisions and that reason we may never know and it is not our path to know else it would be an exercise in futility.. Our path is to learn from their actions.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by justmenoni: 8:38pm On Nov 11, 2015
This oyinbos sef....na when problem dey dem go realize dat d criminal isn't from their countries.. If He'd won a price now they might hv address him as a Texas resident( even if he's not a citizen).

Anyway in as much as I'm not part of the name checkers nevertheless this Man is from Biafra so let all this western countries,their journalist and every other concerned parties to take note.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by wiseoneking: 8:39pm On Nov 11, 2015
dre11:

A 28-year-old Nigerian man has been arrested in the US for shooting a female judge who was handling his theft case.

http://pulse.ng/gist/anywhere-we-go-nigerian-man-arrested-for-shooting-female-judge-handling-his-case-in-the-us-id4348280.html

Biafran man?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by Bamjazzy(m): 8:39pm On Nov 11, 2015
To be candid dis stupid fight of Biafra na non-sense, dis same Ppl are d ones giving Nigeria bad names, 62% of crime na dem, na dis same ppl wan rule dem self?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by free2ryhme: 8:40pm On Nov 11, 2015
FemiFaniKayode:

Sir are you mentally ok?

Is this how you address your parents at home?
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by osazeeblue01: 8:41pm On Nov 11, 2015
him think say na Nigeria e dey
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by hammariise(m): 8:41pm On Nov 11, 2015
Igbos are the problematic people in this country

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by obinnashady(m): 8:41pm On Nov 11, 2015
See them yorrober mo fuckers commenting sh*t...calling names,being tribalistic.only ur ewedu and pepper stew will judge u

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by gulfer: 8:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
9jacrip:
'Chimene Onyeri'

Abeg what ethnic group in Nigeria has that name?

Jona daft, he is not from Nigeria, he is from Biafra. Please take note.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by fart: 8:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
NA WA. Nigerians are now misbehaving overseas oo. Anyway, why am I shouting. Nigerians have been disgracing Nigeria since 1603

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by FemiFaniKayode: 8:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
free2ryhme:

Is this how you address your parents at home?

my parents don't stay in my home grin

now answer my question slowpoke

by the way i know say mad man no dey gree say he mad grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by bashydemy(m): 8:45pm On Nov 11, 2015
When I see the topic I know the tribe he belong to, I come read the news to confirm am. Nothing is associated with that tribe except crime everywhere.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by 69MissedCalls(m): 8:45pm On Nov 11, 2015
wiseoneking:
My friend in making, you did not reply my mention.

sorry sir. I just saw it now. thanks alot
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by whatis1god(m): 8:47pm On Nov 11, 2015
DIVINE78:
IPOB are thieves and hypocrites.
How many of their ministerial nominees did the shameless good for nothing miscreants asked to reject their posts?

Seriously, I am sorry I have to quote you

I think we should all watch our action and deeds as tribalistic comment is not of a matured minded individuals.
When one of us succeed, we all get elevated and when one of us fail , we should learn to take the blame together and try as much as possible to fix things.
I think it's only by such mentality would we keep growing in peace as a nation.
We can handle it all if, we are indeed sincere with one another and ready and ready to help when the need arises.
Charity they say begins at home.
A man who left his country as DOCTOR, JUDGE or with any sort of professional skill will not end up in another man country as a THIEVE, RAPIST and all sorts.
We should think of how we can help in such situations
rather than laying accusing fingers.

My thought though.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by adconline(m): 8:49pm On Nov 11, 2015
American-born, but of Nigerian descent.. He probably hasn't been to Naija

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by AAinEqGuinea: 8:51pm On Nov 11, 2015
EgunMogaji:

For shizzles my nizzle. He couldn't have picked the worst state to be a black offender.

His goose is really cooked.

You're right, but the South love their guns, it's their singular life support when they think they're being treated unfairly--probably what this shooter feared as well.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by Bamjazzy(m): 8:54pm On Nov 11, 2015
i dont think e is a nigerian, cos 9ja born no fit behave like that. and incase he is a nigerian the shape of his head will tell is tribe.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by creepsyme(f): 8:57pm On Nov 11, 2015
did he do it or not? if yes why d shooting?
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by MrCork: 8:57pm On Nov 11, 2015
dre11:

A 28-year-old Nigerian man has been arrested in the US for shooting a female judge who was handling his theft case.

http://pulse.ng/gist/anywhere-we-go-nigerian-man-arrested-for-shooting-female-judge-handling-his-case-in-the-us-id4348280.html

...but why r IBO people all wsys shootin inosent people? (No ofeense) undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by brosdoncome(m): 8:59pm On Nov 11, 2015
The guy is born American. They have disowned him now becuz he is not bringing an Olympic medal or has not evented any scientific model beneficial to the American States.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 11, 2015
Your statement is so ironical.Your leaders lie,steal,cheat and loot and you postrate for them to trample on you;but when someone pilfers,you condemn him to death.Hypocrits.No wonder your present minister of transport advised you slaves to stone them to death when they steal.Cursed people!
trishapal:
This is one of the reasons I want these people to go so that they'll stop destroying the image of Nigeria. I wonder what will become of Biafra that will be made up of criminals both within and in diaspora...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by RetroBoy: 9:13pm On Nov 11, 2015
NJPot:
The guy own don finish be that. He is a disgrace to Nigeria in general and Igboland in particular. Igbos are not known to be violent and killers but are reputed for excellence in business, education,sports, entertainment industry and all the good things of life. Even the English nation knows this fact and borrowed a lot of sense from the Igbos including their language. See 25 English words borrowed from Igbo language
Dude, he is American . He probably doesn't identify as Igbo.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by Fearcom(m): 9:17pm On Nov 11, 2015
englishmart:
the judge was inept and partial. Every fvckup must be dully treated

You think U.S is like Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Killed In Ibadan After Sunday Shodipe Fled Police Custody / Kenyan Woman Bites & Swallows Lover’s Wife’s Ear During Fight (photo) / Elderly Man Caught Raping 8-Year-Old Girl In Abia Community (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.