Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) (39302 Views)

Youths Chase SARS Officers In Yaba For Shooting Man (Photos / Video) / Fake Soldier Arrested For Shooting Tanker Driver To Death In Ogun State / Police Arrests UNIBEN Graduate, 3 Others For Shooting Police, Robbing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by jeremioluwaseyi: 9:27pm On Nov 11, 2015
oluwaseun23:
Name checking is now the first thing that comes to mind. sad
kumm kumm I checked his name.Am not supriiised!.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by shegra58: 9:28pm On Nov 11, 2015
exemen:
U for no kill d judge nw.... Well... Na fox river u dey go straight....... If u lik go do like micheal Scofield
or Damien scot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 11, 2015
Nnamdi, come and see your IPOB brother cheesy

Bunch of fucktards
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by miqos02(m): 9:33pm On Nov 11, 2015
ok
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by jeremioluwaseyi: 9:35pm On Nov 11, 2015
;
Teeboy22:
see as him head be like coconut

grin
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by 1trillionlikes: 9:36pm On Nov 11, 2015
v
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by SmartMugu: 9:37pm On Nov 11, 2015
TOMTOM15:
and some people said kanu shouldn't rott in jail... undecided
The man needs some work done to his head. His posts about violence on Facebook is uncalled for. Why ask people to kill other tribes and yet set the stage for 'peaceful protests'. There is more to this.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by bellotaofeek: 9:39pm On Nov 11, 2015
Na ibo *
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by SmartMugu: 9:39pm On Nov 11, 2015
free2ryhme:
Did he has in his possession a green or blue passport to be sure he is a nigerian?

Because this is becoming too much

If he had won a Nobel prize he will be an american not a nigerian
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by Muyoatlanta(m): 9:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
ijustdey:
what did he hope to achieve by shooting her.....

some people are destiny to rot in jail
don't you mean "destined"
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 11, 2015
AAinEqGuinea:

You're right, but the South love their guns, it's their singular life support when they think they're being treated unfairly--probably what this shooter feared as well.

I think it had more to do with the Nigerian machismo than being a Southerner. Many of his type are rotting in U.S. jails because they failed to look at the bigger picture. The US is not where you can effect a crime of passion without considering the fact and asking yourself if it's premeditated.

He's now jumped from a sauce pan into an inferno.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by ManTiger(m): 9:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
Deport his burnt ass Omo Ale Biafra!
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by MightySparrow: 10:04pm On Nov 11, 2015
NJPot:
The guy own don finish be that. He is a disgrace to Nigeria in general and Igboland in particular. Igbos are not known to be violent and killers but are reputed for excellence in business, education,sports, entertainment industry and all the good things of life. Even the English nation knows this fact and borrowed a lot of sense from the Igbos including their language. See 25 English words borrowed from Igbo language

YOU. MISS. IT BRO..ANYTHING THAT BRINGS MONEY IS BUSINESS FOR IGBO .THE END JUSTIFIES THE MEANS.'KILLING THE JUDGE IS STILL PART OF THE BUSINESS.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by Alexander001(m): 10:08pm On Nov 11, 2015
if to say na award this guy win, he for be African American. he don do bad tin now he come become Nigerian... I bet the guy doesn't even know the name of his village

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by cao(f): 10:08pm On Nov 11, 2015
I love how the international news has not once stated this dude is of Nigerian descent, but NL no dey waste time to claim, plus the name checkers no dey waste time to point fingers at tribe. What I see is an African American/Nigerian American who has f**ked up so badly, that he will be doing 25 to life with no parole...don't drop the soap.

UPDATE: Plus, the fact he is also going to be tried for murder of a man and also 35 counts of forgery, this guy might also enter death row, I believe Texas has the death penalty. The dude is a career criminal and if he did commit the attempted murder of this judge (he is a person of interest), then he is a slowpoke. I highly doubt his parents came and settled in America to grow a thug...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by Nicepoker(m): 10:13pm On Nov 11, 2015
ijustdey:
what did he hope to achieve by shooting her.....

some people are destiny to rot in jail
see last line grammar. Destined abeg.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by yommen: 10:17pm On Nov 11, 2015
They claim Nigeria is a zoo. Good? So who are the animals in the zoo now? Its always them now: pots calling kettle black.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by flokii: 10:18pm On Nov 11, 2015
flatheead.. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by DollyParton1(f): 10:19pm On Nov 11, 2015
Awon omo yiibo.
They don carry their character reach US.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by yommen: 10:20pm On Nov 11, 2015
cao:
I love how the international news has not once stated this dude is of Nigerian descent, but NL no dey waste time to claim, plus the name checkers no dey waste time to point fingers at tribe. What I see is an African American/Nigerian American who has f**ked up so badly, that he will be doing 25 to life with no parole...don't drop the soap.

UPDATE: Plus, the fact he is also going to be tried for murder of a man and also 35 counts of forgery, this guy might also enter death row, I believe Texas has the death penalty. The dude is a career criminal and if he did commit the attempted murder of this judge (he is a person of interest), then he is a slowpoke. I highly doubt his parents came and settled in America to grow a thug...

That's the spirit called ibo: the strangest of the animals in the zoo.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by DollyParton1(f): 10:23pm On Nov 11, 2015
edenhazard:
[size=40pt]IS HE AN IGBO OR A BIAFRAN MAN [/size]

Lol....
The two both of them
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by malikisah: 10:29pm On Nov 11, 2015
Make una come see wetin Buhari Don cause again o, e don make chimene go shoot judge for America o! Eeewwwooooo@
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by michaelwilli(m): 10:30pm On Nov 11, 2015
TOMTOM15:
and some people said kanu shouldn't rott in jail... undecided
rot is an understatement. Rapture go com meet im sand for kirikiri
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by October1960: 10:32pm On Nov 11, 2015
Tribalism is only hurting us Africans. Really sad.

Some think it is funny but really not. Very devisive.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by cao(f): 10:40pm On Nov 11, 2015
yommen:

That's the spirit called ibo: the strangest of the animals in the zoo.
By your logic, I should be acting like that too.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by lilcashking(m): 10:44pm On Nov 11, 2015
NJPot:
The guy own don finish be that. He is a disgrace to Nigeria in general and Igboland in particular. Igbos are not known to be violent and killers but are reputed for excellence in business, education,sports, entertainment industry and all the good things of life. Even the English nation knows this fact and borrowed a lot of sense from the Igbos including their language. See 25 English words borrowed from Igbo language
point of correction he is a disgrace to Biafra not nigeria
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by NovusHomo(m): 10:48pm On Nov 11, 2015
edenhazard:

He belongs to the 13th tribe of Israel. grin
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by yapapa: 11:10pm On Nov 11, 2015
obinnashady:
See them yorrober mo fuckers commenting sh*t...calling names,being tribalistic.only ur ewedu and pepper stew will judge u
you're a mo fucking tribalist yourself. let's hear word joor, oloshi!
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by obinnashady(m): 11:13pm On Nov 11, 2015
yapapa:
you're a mo fucking tribalist yourself. let's hear word joor, oloshi!
baba werey
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by ExInferis(m): 11:13pm On Nov 11, 2015
NJPot:

Igbos ARE known as murderers and violent. Before i even clicked the link i already expected to see an igbo name, and i wasnt disappointed. As for the crap you linked about english borrowing from igbo its all rubbish. i checked and the 25 words listed as of igbo origin are actually from old latin, medieval latin, old english, low french, hebrew, and greek origins.

igbo scam as usual.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by yapapa: 11:14pm On Nov 11, 2015
cao:

story story.. all she is trying to say is Igbo ppl don do dia thing again.bunch of criminals.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by mavinc4u(f): 11:37pm On Nov 11, 2015
edenhazard:

I am surprised because he behaved like a Yoruba man. Are his parents all igbo, No atom of igbo gene in him, his parents especially his mother needs to answer some questions.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2 Police Officers Killed As Fight Broke Out At A Night Club In Port-harcourt - / Minister Of Women Affairs Places ₦2 Million Bounty On Adachukwu Okafor / Customs Officers Kill Okada Rider While Chasing Rice Smugglers In Oyo (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.