Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,090 members, 7,821,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) (39325 Views)

Youths Chase SARS Officers In Yaba For Shooting Man (Photos / Video) / Fake Soldier Arrested For Shooting Tanker Driver To Death In Ogun State / Police Arrests UNIBEN Graduate, 3 Others For Shooting Police, Robbing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by Abbey2sam(m): 10:14am On Nov 12, 2015
NJPot:
The guy own don finish be that. He is a disgrace to Nigeria in general and Igboland in particular. Igbos are not known to be violent and killers but are reputed for excellence in business, education,sports, entertainment industry and all the good things of life. Even the English nation knows this fact and borrowed a lot of sense from the Igbos including their language. See 25 English words borrowed from Igbo language

[size=38pt]you sha know you're foolish, which white borrow your language? it must be those albino in the east[/size]
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by ibknaanii(m): 11:15am On Nov 12, 2015
Immediately I checked the pix I could guess his Name.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by ijustdey: 11:21am On Nov 12, 2015
Muyoatlanta:
don't you mean "destined"
my English teacher...... thank yougringrin
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by redsun(m): 11:47am On Nov 12, 2015
Favparis:
Keeps portraying the Image of this country in the International Scene badly.

Sincerely Wish he was 'Biafran' and NOT Nigerian........

The only image Nigeria has is endemic corruption and abject backwards. Ruled by foools and primates who are not fit to run chicken pens.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by Cooldeedee: 12:04pm On Nov 12, 2015
U don't hear names like Ayodele, or Amadu issah its always ds same chi............. Something people . soon they will say they want BIAFRY
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by Adeyeancah(m): 12:52pm On Nov 12, 2015
dejavski:
Op please re-edit the title as American man abeg... he doesn't look Nigerian
If it's a case of someone who broke one world record the west would quickly claim him as American. Now that it's crime related they r distancing themselves. angry
Bro, na Normal thing be that, if oyinbo man wey don tey for Naija commit crime, shey u expect them to say Nigerian man ni?
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 12, 2015
waldigit:

and that race is the biggest benefactor of your race. Hatred is bad for health, get a real value for life. LG

An African Man will always have a soft spot for his race/Ethnicity. If you delude yourself that you have no such feelings or a bias for your people then you need a reality check.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 12, 2015
waldigit:

and that race is the biggest benefactor of your race. Hatred is bad for health, get a real value for life. LG

An African Man will always have a soft spot for his race/Ethnicity. If you delude yourself that you have no such feelings or a bias for your people then you need a reality check.

A mutual beneficial relationship is what obtains in this case, ridding yourself of this crappy "Benefactor" complex will do you loads of good.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by MeandSum: 2:36pm On Nov 12, 2015
NJPot:

Igbos are the lost tribe of Israel take it or leave it

I realized long ago that ignorance is right there at the top of the list of vices that drives most Igbo into crime. Here we have someone who appears intelligent at first glance, yet, trying to claim something that could be refuted within minutes of Google search. You don't need a black belt in Google-Fu to know your statement is bollocks smiley

Go get a life, wannabe jew smiley
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by preshik(f): 3:20pm On Nov 12, 2015
he seriously worsten his case, wat was he thinking?
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by IndianaJay: 3:24pm On Nov 12, 2015
TOMTOM15:
and some people said kanu shouldn't rot in jail... undecided

I hope they never release this bush animal. Hungry monkey.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by summerflame(m): 4:01am On Nov 13, 2015
igbos Kwenu
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by summerflame(m): 4:01am On Nov 13, 2015
igbo Kwenu
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by NaijainTexas: 4:11pm On Nov 13, 2015
summerflame:
igbo Kwenu

we got you the FIRST time you posted this silly remark. now what do you think you have contributed to this thread with it? Are you proud of yourself, now?
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by summerflame(m): 10:36pm On Nov 13, 2015
Are u mentally retarded?
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by NaijainTexas: 7:49pm On Nov 16, 2015
summerflame:
Are u mentally retarded?

No, far from it, and I can bet you I am far more intelligent than you, dear. smiley

Although with your posts, I seriously question your intelligence (and lack of it), although I don't question that you are immature. Look how you bounced yourself in this thread to tribe bash instead of discussing the thread topic. Do you think when you leave Nigeria, that others care which tribe you belong? You'll be 'Nigerian' still. I am in the States and I overheard Americans discussing this same story and one of them named another 'Nigerian' criminal they knew and this time it was a Yoruban, then they discussed the airplane underwear terrorist that was from Kaduna. It's all the same to them.

You falsely assume you're absolved from the backlash that would come from this because you're a 'different tribe'. Read the headline(s), it says 'Nigerian man..." open your eyes. So this, my dear, is why I question YOUR intelligence.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by summerflame(m): 11:02pm On Nov 16, 2015
you are a fool
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by NaijainTexas: 4:14pm On Dec 03, 2015
summerflame:
you are a fool

No, I am not, yet I am sure you are. You're also ignorant, that is unfortunate.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by summerflame(m): 7:26am On Dec 04, 2015
your stupidity is beyond the limit.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by NaijainTexas: 7:31am On Dec 04, 2015
summerflame:
your stupidity is beyond the limit.

you're clearly a failure. Please get some common sense and some education.

i can almost guarantee your life is in ruins and you're an unhappy person. your personality is the root cause of it all...just in case you have asked yourself before and were in denial.

wink
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by summerflame(m): 7:37am On Dec 04, 2015
Another product of a failed abortion
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Shooting Female Judge Handling His Case In US (pic) by NaijainTexas: 3:56pm On Dec 04, 2015
summerflame:
Another product of a failed abortion

yes, you are. Your mum failed at more things than just that.

You're attempting to go back and forth with me because I reprimanded you for your childish tribalistic nonsense post because your pride won't allow you to admit you were wrong.

grow up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Killed In Ibadan After Sunday Shodipe Fled Police Custody / Kenyan Woman Bites & Swallows Lover’s Wife’s Ear During Fight (photo) / Elderly Man Caught Raping 8-Year-Old Girl In Abia Community (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.