Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,928 members, 7,863,274 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:13 PM

Mature Guys Only - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mature Guys Only (1681 Views)

I Just Got Out Of The Shower And.... (guys Only For This Post Please) / Need Mature Guys In Here..... / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mature Guys Only by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 11, 2015
Owliver:
i wont relate to what you are saying.

relationships are "give and take" that "love thing" is a hoax my friend. when a guy wants to date a girl he probly likes her azz and mayb boobz or character on the other hand, she wants marriage or money then they both come to an 'agreemet". relationships are like contracts my friend. find a good girl and do the "give and take thing"

live is too short

Truth be told, you said the truth there. But am a good boy who wants to make money. So for now,I face money alone. And then look for a good girlie
Re: Mature Guys Only by Owliver(m): 9:33pm On Nov 11, 2015
gimakon:

Truth be told, you said the truth there. But am a good boy who wants to make money. So for now,I face money alone. And then look for a good girlie
thank you. even a poor girl with a poor guy that endures will one day get tired of waiting if things "dont change". dont let anybody deceive you oh. if a girl leaves you for one reason or the other just move on. humans are created naturally selfish so love(unconditional bla bla bla) does not exists... have you seen oshiomole wife lately? or akin and pawpaw beautiful wives grin reality
Re: Mature Guys Only by MrCork: 9:38pm On Nov 11, 2015
Romeolowo:
who told u that i bleached my face?

...bro one portion of yor face is yellow. .u need to re-bleach the whole $hit!! (No ofeense) undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mature Guys Only by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
MrCork:

...bro one portion of yor face is yellow. .u need to re-bleach the whole $hit!! (No ofeense) undecided
Not my face, u are blind.
Re: Mature Guys Only by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
Romeolowo:
Not my face, u are blind.

You should learn that not everyone here is normal. Yaba Left patients many here. So no be everybody u go answer.

Salem

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Give A Good Bl0wj0b / Saintsamuri's Prophesy And Romancelanders!! / 7 Top Secrets Of Female Masturbation (classified Intel)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.