Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

N2 Million Naira Investment - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / N2 Million Naira Investment (2799 Views)

. / 15 Million Naira Investment / 7 Million Naira Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N2 Million Naira Investment by zonga: 8:58pm On Nov 11, 2015
Hello

DO YOU HAVE A STRONG IDEA THAT WILL GENERATE AT LEAST 10% PROFIT MONTHLY. HOLLA ME ON 07089932061. LET US TALK. SERIOUS MINDED PEOPLE ONLY. READY TO COMMENCE IMMEDIATELY.
Re: N2 Million Naira Investment by zonga: 7:02am On Nov 12, 2015
Still waiting for those calls
Re: N2 Million Naira Investment by Meritmanagers(m): 9:27am On Nov 12, 2015
Where is your location and where do you want the project to be located? I have a project of N2m+ with potential of over 50% monthly profit after 8 months.
Re: N2 Million Naira Investment by zonga: 10:58am On Nov 12, 2015
Lagos. Give me your number. I will send you a what apps message
Re: N2 Million Naira Investment by TempDreamz: 3:01am On Nov 13, 2015
@Zonga

Have a found a viable business to invest into yet?

If not, I've got a proposition for you. Let me know when would be a good time to talk.

Cheers
Re: N2 Million Naira Investment by mcdokwe(m): 6:20am On Nov 13, 2015
zonga:
Hello

DO YOU HAVE A STRONG IDEA THAT WILL GENERATE AT LEAST 10% PROFIT MONTHLY. HOLLA ME ON 07089932061. LET US TALK. SERIOUS MINDED PEOPLE ONLY. READY TO COMMENCE IMMEDIATELY.

Here is One. I need to invest in it but out of cash. I am putting it out here so that anybody that can invest in it can go ahead and do so as the opportunity is a wide one and can accommodate me alot of people.

It is the remita system of payment.

following the federal government's policy on TSA, MDAs now use the method to pay for services including bills, school fees etc. I happen to own a very small business and have come around the idea that banks make fortunes collecting such funds and are not always open to business but the payments go on even beyond banking ours and it frusrates would be payees who have to get on with payments.

Then the other good news is that those handling the remita have been inundated with requests to provide on-site collectors to some of the MDAs and have a made provisions for such. Now that is where nyone cn invest (I am interested here too) but the condition though little isnt one I can afford but have made plans to build upto next year as the conditions for loan I got earlier is simply "neck-breaking"

As per the agent with whom I have spoken with extensively, all that is needed is a setup cost of 100,000 (One hundred thousand naira) and 2 people would be trained (One handling transactions and the other authorizing the transactions). Then you fund your wallet with the required amount you want to transact then subsequently pay people's bills from the wallet.

Like i said earlier, if you are interested you can invest on you own but if you want to invest in my own idea, my digits are, 08065145793 or famousebere2002@gmail.com

you can check out www.remita.net to have maybe a clearer understanding of what I just said and maybe contact their support lines.

Goodluck to you and every other persons interested in tapping from this opportunity.
Re: N2 Million Naira Investment by Yeecar(m): 1:18pm On Nov 19, 2015
zonga:
Hello

https://www.nairaland.com/2113936/edible-mushroom-cultivation-spawn-production
ayoola.anibaba@fiiro.gov.ng
Re: N2 Million Naira Investment by kennethalice(m): 1:08pm On Nov 24, 2015
Zonga, I will Whatsapp you and I know you will like my idea and the biz involve as you can make more than 10% profit for 2m investment .
Re: N2 Million Naira Investment by Meritmanagers(m): 8:39am On Dec 15, 2015
zonga:
Lagos. Give me your number. I will send you a what apps message

Re: N2 Million Naira Investment by Pesuzok(m): 5:14pm On Dec 16, 2015
Become a toilet tissue distributor, if you can sell 20,000 pcs per month, that will give you about 200k

1 Like

Re: N2 Million Naira Investment by olatommy7(m): 1:48pm On Dec 17, 2015
how do you make money as an agent?
mcdokwe:

Here is One. I need to invest in it but out of cash. I am putting it out here so that anybody that can invest in it can go ahead and do so as the opportunity is a wide one and can accommodate me alot of people.

It is the remita system of payment.

following the federal government's policy on TSA, MDAs now use the method to pay for services including bills, school fees etc. I happen to own a very small business and have come around the idea that banks make fortunes collecting such funds and are not always open to business but the payments go on even beyond banking ours and it frusrates would be payees who have to get on with payments.

Then the other good news is that those handling the remita have been inundated with requests to provide on-site collectors to some of the MDAs and have a made provisions for such. Now that is where nyone cn invest (I am interested here too) but the condition though little isnt one I can afford but have made plans to build upto next year as the conditions for loan I got earlier is simply "neck-breaking"

As per the agent with whom I have spoken with extensively, all that is needed is a setup cost of 100,000 (One hundred thousand naira) and 2 people would be trained (One handling transactions and the other authorizing the transactions). Then you fund your wallet with the required amount you want to transact then subsequently pay people's bills from the wallet.

Like i said earlier, if you are interested you can invest on you own but if you want to invest in my own idea, my digits are, 08065145793 or famousebere2002@gmail.com

you can check out www.remita.net to have maybe a clearer understanding of what I just said and maybe contact their support lines.

Goodluck to you and every other persons interested in tapping from this opportunity.
Re: N2 Million Naira Investment by mcdokwe(m): 3:55pm On Dec 17, 2015
olatommy7:
how do you make money as an agent?
I think they pay you a certain percentage, but as an agent you charge commissions for transactions and they are not regulated. i.e you can either choose to make it free, a hundred buck or more. please refer further enquiries to their website as I am not their sales person, paid to speak for them or even authorised to do so.
thanks
Re: N2 Million Naira Investment by naijaex: 1:24pm On Dec 20, 2015
I have business proposal for you contact on watsapp: 08063218711
Re: N2 Million Naira Investment by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 21, 2015
zonga:
Hello

I have called you but you did not pick up the call. I'm Abraham by name, let follow eachother bro, i will follow you and you follow back. I have a great project business for you. I don't need to disclose it here, let me say this: Many nigeria Bank will be fighting over you to do business with you. God bless.
Re: N2 Million Naira Investment by Godspikin: 11:43pm On Dec 21, 2015
Search no further bro!

Buy this POWERFUL MONEY MAKER to strategically position yourself for next year.

https://www.nairaland.com/2812399/red-brick-making-machine-sale

(1) (Reply)

Stockbrokers In Ibadan: / Invest 1000 And Make Up To 320,000 In Aweek / How Can I Buy Ripple Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.