Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / . (2533 Views)

How To Invest In Forex Trading And Get Monthly Profit Without Trading / N3 Million Naira Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities / 20 Million Naira Investment,2 Million Naira Monthly Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by InvestorsMind: 12:21pm On Jan 12, 2018
Re: . by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 12, 2018
InvestorsMind:
I've done Treasury bills & Mutual funds so i'm waiting for confirmation from stanbic. I have 5m extra to invest now... so please, is it possible to invest 5 million naira with 100% capital guarantee and make monthly profit of between 200k to 500k?

Search for the thread "Our currency journal. Avg 5-10%+ and 10-20%+ monthly ROI to Investors" or search for the profile Fxmanager for the link to the topic on Nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by samzepaparazi: 12:52pm On Jan 12, 2018
If you trade actively on nigerian stock exchange. , you can make 10% monthly.

200k which is 4% can be made in days

2 Likes

Re: . by crazymommy(f): 2:41pm On Jan 12, 2018
you can get a car for 1.2million naira....you can buy three cars and put them on uber and with each of them you can get at least 25k weekly which which is 100k monthly on each car.............,with that you do not need to even spend all the 5million naira...buy cars that have low fuel consumption as in cars that do not consume plenty fuel..e.g toyota corollas.... .the reason is because the drivers will be happy to drive such cars because it will make him get better profit since he will spend less on fuel..and when the driver is happy it will also help you to get your weekly return consistently without him giving you super stories that touches the heart......but you need to make sure you find good drivers.....go to uber office to make enquiries on how you can get good and reliable drivers.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by triple29: 4:46pm On Jan 12, 2018
I am interested. i am an Uber new driver. pls, fix me to serve you well. thank you smiley

1 Like

Re: . by yusasiv(m): 6:02pm On Jan 12, 2018
InvestorsMind:
I've done Treasury bills & Mutual funds so i'm waiting for confirmation from stanbic. I have 5m extra to invest now... so please, is it possible to invest 5 million naira with 100% capital guarantee and make monthly profit of between 200k to 500k?

I know of an investment platform that can earn u between 600k-700k of that monthly.....

It has been in existence for over 4 years now... If u even have doubt on it.. I can show u how to get real evidence and u can even wait a couple of months just to observe it... I mean.. Real and legit with non fixed returns, it is profitable and reliable

1 Like

Re: . by clintonsparkz(m): 6:50pm On Jan 12, 2018
yusasiv:

I know of an investment platform that can earn u between 600k-700k of that monthly.....

It has been in existence for over 4 years now... If u even have doubt on it.. I can show u how to get real evidence and u can even wait a couple of months just to observe it... I mean.. Real and legit with non fixed returns, it is profitable and reliable
why can't u post d investment here

3 Likes

Re: . by baf: 7:32pm On Jan 12, 2018
InvestorsMind:

if u are really serious, send a mail to femmybaf@gmail.com
Re: . by yusasiv(m): 7:40pm On Jan 12, 2018
clintonsparkz:
why can't u post d investment here

The last time i did, i was banned.... I guess it's against the rules of this forum... Perhaps, there are other ways to find out
Re: . by dotcomnamename: 10:10pm On Jan 12, 2018
yusasiv:

The last time i did, i was banned.... I guess it's against the rules of this forum... Perhaps, there are other ways to find out

You can't be banned for posting about an investment without link. grin

1 Like

Re: . by clintonsparkz(m): 11:12pm On Jan 12, 2018
dotcomnamename:

You can't be banned for posting about an investment without link. grin
abi, all this guys saying drop your number or d contact me kind of people I don't even take them serious.

1 Like

Re: . by yearegods: 11:25pm On Jan 12, 2018
You may want to take a look at our product. It requires a negligible investment, compared to what you have, and we're urgently looking for the first ten investors.

Take a look at our on-going posts here: https://www.nairaland.com/4286237/invest-5k-product-today-earn#64145992; and feel free to ask any questions, please.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:08am On Jan 13, 2018

Re: . by sKeetz(m): 1:13am On Jan 13, 2018
yusasiv:

Since when did nairaland start banning monikers for posting about investments?!? undecided

2 Likes

Re: . by kayol4life: 1:58am On Jan 13, 2018
InvestorsMind:

If you dont me asking, where are you based?

Reason I am asking is that I am based in Lagos and we can schedule a good time and place of your choice to meet so I can introduce you to something/an investment you'll enjoy for the rest of your life.
Re: . by mecussey(m): 2:04am On Jan 13, 2018
InvestorsMind:

Mining crypto...two s9 or two gpu rigs of 5m will give you about 700k a month...ROI 6 months with stable free electricity

1 Like

Re: . by InvestorsMind: 2:24am On Jan 13, 2018
mecussey:

Mining crypto...two s9 or two gpu rigs of 5m will give you about 700k a month...ROI 6 months with stable free electricity

Thank you, but I have already invested on crypto. My portfolio consist of: BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP, TRX and XVG, all for long term.

1 Like

Re: . by mecussey(m): 2:31am On Jan 13, 2018
InvestorsMind:

Thank you, but I have already invested on crypto. My portfolio consist of: BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP, TRX and XVG, all for long term.

Trading these coins are good investment since you wont be needing the money soon. Do not panic when it goes up or down, just come back after one year.

1 Like

Re: . by Jeffjay247(m): 4:23am On Jan 13, 2018
yusasiv:

I and know of an investment platform that can earn u between 600k-700k of that monthly.....

Re: . by sekesi2009(m): 5:58am On Jan 13, 2018
I know of an investment company based in Lagos that can be paying 20% of that into your account every two weeks for 10 months. If you are interested, Send me a mail on sekesi2009@yahoo.com
In addition to that, I can also recommend the Bitclub Advantage, just invest on the Client VIP package, which is the biggest of their 9 investment packages, about 4.3million, daily earnings is $107 and their roi is 400% over a one year period. They are legit. They have a WhatsApp group, have investors from different parts of the country and throughout Africa and the rest of the world.

1 Like

Re: . by Bigdaddy234: 6:37am On Jan 13, 2018
Be your own Boss register your Business name, Limited company, church,club.......with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) of Nigeria with Accredited processionals.

Serious clients only.08080261582

Whatsapp number: 07034672434

We delivered your certificate at your doorstep!

1 Like

Re: . by yusasiv(m): 7:46am On Jan 13, 2018
Jeffjay247:
Kindly chat me up 08062889546, or send me an email Jeffjay247@gmail.com

Check ur whatsapp
Re: . by yusasiv(m): 7:47am On Jan 13, 2018
sKeetz:

Since when did nairaland start banning monikers for posting about investments?!? undecided

When it has links, it's prohibited.. Got that?

1 Like

Re: . by jaychubi: 8:01am On Jan 13, 2018
InvestorsMind:

U r abt to lose ur money BC it's mostly Ponzi dt can give u dt profit range
Re: . by Flawlessangel(m): 8:23am On Jan 13, 2018
InvestorsMind:

I only need u to invest 850k to the business I will show u and u will earn over 250k every month guaranteed

Whatsapp me on 07033845876

1 Like

Re: . by dotcomnamename: 12:04pm On Jan 13, 2018
jaychubi:

U r abt to lose ur money BC it's mostly Ponzi dt can give u dt profit range

What are you talking about? What is mostly Ponzi?
Re: . by jaychubi: 12:08pm On Jan 13, 2018
dotcomnamename:

What are you talking about? What is mostly Ponzi?

U r free to Gamble and get burnt
Re: . by dotcomnamename: 12:11pm On Jan 13, 2018
jaychubi:

U r free to Gamble and get burnt

Your last post is pointless then. Get burnt on what exactly?

1 Like

Re: . by jaychubi: 12:14pm On Jan 13, 2018
dotcomnamename:

Your last post is pointless then. Get burnt on what exactly?

If I give u a riddle and still break it down for u, u kw its a bad omen, sense fall on u boy
Re: . by dotcomnamename: 12:38pm On Jan 13, 2018
jaychubi:

If I give u a riddle and still break it down for u, u kw its a bad omen, sense fall on u boy

Firstly you need to go back to school and improve your English writing. I have read so many posts that raised suggestion about your I Too Know, they way you insult everyone at every opportunity once their opinion did not go your way and your selfish attitude and the best is to ignore you which is what i am going to do after this. Your stupidity is alarming and your problem is embarrassing. My 5th child can educate you about the word ''manner'' because i understand that you belong to the indomie generation that manifest in your cluelessness. You must have been reading the alphabet upside down which was the reason you weren't able to comprehend simple English. It would be an insult and assault if i continue with you. You're a little boy and i can understand. Just like in replied you last in the other threat, thread unfollowed. There is no going back! Bye!

7 Likes

Re: . by jaychubi: 12:40pm On Jan 13, 2018
dotcomnamename:

Firstly you need to go back to school and improve your English writing. I have read so many posts that raised suggestion about your I Too Know, they way you insult everyone at every opportunity once their opinion did not go your way and your selfish attitude and the best is to ignore you which is what i am going to do after this. Your stupidity is alarming and your problem is embarrassing. My 5th child can educate you about the word ''manner'' because i understand that you belong to the indomie generation that manifest in your cluelessness. You must have been reading the alphabet upside down which was the reason you weren't able to comprehend simple English. It would be an insult and assault if i continue with you. You're a little boy and i can understand. Just like in replied you last in the other threat, thread unfollowed. There is no going back! Bye!

U r jst a complete foolish idiot, empty brain, go n borrow sense fool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have Telegram? Then You Should See This / l / MMM New Strategy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.