Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

7 Million Naira Investment - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 7 Million Naira Investment (3041 Views)

. / 15 Million Naira Investment / N2 Million Naira Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Million Naira Investment by wilfred1924: 12:54am On Jan 29, 2016
I need ideas on what to invest 7 million naira on. The nature of my current job does not give me the time to actively monitor or participate in any other business.
Re: 7 Million Naira Investment by dotcomnamename: 1:01am On Jan 29, 2016
wilfred1924:
I need ideas on what to invest 7 million naira on. The nature of my current job does not give me the time to actively monitor or participate in any other business.

Landed Property. 100%
Re: 7 Million Naira Investment by arixsto2(m): 1:13am On Jan 29, 2016
it depend on your personality and the potential you have. By personality, i mean your charisma in dealing with others, how prudent are you or not, will determine may be you can handle biz by yurself or invest in some one that can do more better. By potential, i mean what talent do you have ,is it singing, drawing, barbing, talking, dancing etc whatsoever talent it may be u can develop yourself and seek professional help. Lastly, make sure u pay your tite and tax.

1 Like

Re: 7 Million Naira Investment by sseunth(m): 4:11am On Jan 29, 2016
hostel

1 Like

Re: 7 Million Naira Investment by anthonydgrea8t: 6:12am On Jan 29, 2016
Don't spend the whole 7million on one thing. Pick out ten platforms. Invest and relax. I can't shout.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Million Naira Investment by Rachie83: 11:36am On Jan 31, 2016
We recently got an LPO frm one of d top feedmill companies in Nigeria to supply abt 500tonnes of dry white maize but cash has been our constraint if u can team up with us then we can all smile home which will become a regular business.My contact if interested 08057075864
Re: 7 Million Naira Investment by georgesegun87: 11:59am On Jan 31, 2016
I can really help u out.. Add me on whatapp 07069302921
Re: 7 Million Naira Investment by phabulousangel(m): 6:07pm On Jan 31, 2016
You can start exportation of agriculturer produce with as low as 250k to 700k and also start estate business with as low as 750k, you don't even need to leave you job at all till when you are well grounded in the bizz

1 Like

Re: 7 Million Naira Investment by yebo36(f): 7:34pm On Jan 31, 2016
Is this real? 7 million naira and you don't know what to invest in, different stroke for different people. Anyway, if you care i can refer you to an expert in an investment am in to. Its OK for me cos my money works for me while i keep my job.
Re: 7 Million Naira Investment by wilfred1924: 8:51pm On Feb 01, 2016
yebo36:
Is this real? 7 million naira and you don't know what to invest in, different stroke for different people. Anyway, if you care i can refer you to an expert in an investment am in to. Its OK for me cos my money works for me while i keep my job.

Yebo36, that's why this is an investment section of the forum.....so that those who have ideas can share. Please, do share if you have any....I appreciate.
Re: 7 Million Naira Investment by millhouse: 12:41pm On Feb 02, 2016
Let's do haulage... Mail me on oliverkay2001@yahoo.com
Re: 7 Million Naira Investment by femialade(m): 8:23pm On Feb 02, 2016
wilfred1924:
Why not fix ur money with an investment company and earn good interest annually?
Re: 7 Million Naira Investment by luxmandy15: 10:22pm On Feb 02, 2016
To confirm the certification simply go to the NIGERIAN EXPORT PROMOTION COUNCIL official website ---->

1. www.nepc.gov.ng
2. Then search by company name.
3. black seal limited.

1 Like

Re: 7 Million Naira Investment by wilfred1924: 3:57pm On Feb 03, 2016
luxmandy15:
To confirm the certification simply go to the NIGERIAN EXPORT PROMOTION COUNCIL official website ---->

1. www.nepc.gov.ng
2. Then search by company name.
3. black seal limited.

Luxmandy15 - please what am I suppose to learn from confirming that your company is registered with the NIGERIAN EXPORT PROMOTION COUNCIL?

1 Like

Re: 7 Million Naira Investment by mrvitalis(m): 6:02pm On Feb 03, 2016
I have been looking for a partner in my fruits farming business... . Hit me up to more briefing 08038262182
Re: 7 Million Naira Investment by AgoraRoad(m): 6:26pm On Feb 03, 2016
wilfred1924:

You should buy hover boards in bulk and sell them in the US they are very popular in California despite the recent news
Re: 7 Million Naira Investment by wilfred1924: 1:39pm On Feb 04, 2016
AgoraRoad:

You should buy hover boards in bulk and sell them in the US they are very popular in California despite the recent news

I am looking for something I can invest with little commitment from my end as I am actively employed. My schedule is quiet tight, thus I will not be able to dedicate time to monitor it.
Re: 7 Million Naira Investment by hilmosglobalres: 3:23pm On Feb 04, 2016
PARTNER WIT ME IN MY IMPORTATION BUSINESS. PROFIT IS 60%
CALL/WHATSAP 08034747262.
Re: 7 Million Naira Investment by hilmosglobalres: 3:25pm On Feb 04, 2016
PARTNER WITH ME IN MY IMPORTATION BUSINESS. PROFIT IS 60%
CALL/WHATSAP 08034747262.
Re: 7 Million Naira Investment by siloty: 8:10pm On Feb 04, 2016
please what kind of importation is that
Re: 7 Million Naira Investment by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 04, 2016
sseunth:
hostel

Can 7 million build a hostel? of what capacity excluding land.
Re: 7 Million Naira Investment by sseunth(m): 9:43pm On Feb 04, 2016
noblemails:

Can 7 million build a hostel? of what capacity excluding land.
10rooms is ok for a start....make ur findings
Re: 7 Million Naira Investment by yebo36(f): 11:13pm On Feb 04, 2016
wilfred1924:

I am looking for something I can invest with little commitment from my end as I am actively employed. My schedule is quiet tight, thus I will not be able to dedicate time to monitor it.

I had to reply to this cos that was exactly how i felt early this year. I work, a mother of 2 hyper active kids, so I had little to no time to handle other business. I finally invested in crypto currency. Why? It was transparent, my money works for me, I did not have to refer any body before earning etc. It was just perfect for me and I just discovered that the value of my coins is now 4.45 euro against 3.39 when I invested.

I don't even have as much as you do. I invested with the lowest package of 38k which is now 40 k and I believe it will keep going up. I guess more and more people are investing and the higher the demand, the higher the price.

I can link you to an expert and he will put you through. My own is just to login to my dashboard once in a while to see updates.

1 Like

Re: 7 Million Naira Investment by ginteriors: 12:33pm On Feb 05, 2016
wilfred1924:

I have a proposal on a business that requires 4m to start and can generate 1.5m profit monthly.Funding is the only reason why I have not started, all other things are set. We can partner and have legal agreement on this business. Send me a mail and see if it will interest you. Thank you
Re: 7 Million Naira Investment by siloty: 6:52am On Jan 20, 2017
What about partnership bizness,
Re: 7 Million Naira Investment by ifyjobs: 4:17pm On Jan 20, 2017
You can invest in a good number of things and have good returns on your investment

1. Real estate
2. Genuine investment opportunities in investment companies that pay( not Ponzi or hyip)

Sometimes, the difference between the rich and the poor is information and investing in an opportunity when they see it.

The year is still early, this is the time to look for a genuine investment to achieve your set goals for the year.

Anyone interested in real estate investment and other genuine investment can send me a PM.

Goodluck guys!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Anyone With Information About Cashcraft Asset Management Limited? / I Got Scammed In This Section Of 200k / ADIEU GHWX RIP - 10 Tactics Kyle Used To Deceive Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.