Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,983 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

To Dis Guy - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / To Dis Guy (956 Views)

Nairalanders In Austin,houston And Dallas{texas},pls Respond To Dis? / Urgent Msg To The Moderators( Just Wise And Dis Guy) / Vicjustice, Omo_tier, Dis Guy: Have I Been Banned For Overstaying? Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Dis Guy by Ejadamen(f): 9:13am On May 16, 2009
I am new at nairaland and can think of only this way to get a message to you. You locked my topic and recommended another thread for me. I had checked out that thread before posting my topic and it did not help me. It's mostly students on that thread and i was asking about people(nigerians) applying to IMMIGRATE. Student visa and immigration visa are 2 very different things with 2 very different visa offices.

Just to register my protest.
Re: To Dis Guy by DisGuy: 10:16am On May 16, 2009
Welcome to Nairaland

Although the thread I recommended was mainly for students, I reckon there are many experienced people
on it that can give you advice on your particular question if you also post your questions there. members are likely to reply to a thread they've written on before than replying a new thread with a similar topic

If you still want your thread open, I will do that

Ejadamen:

Just to register my protest.
wink
Re: To Dis Guy by Ejadamen(f): 2:38pm On May 16, 2009
Thank you kind sir.

(1) (Reply)

You Need Itinerary, Hotel Booking And Account Statement / Tour To Israel / Nigerians Return Home As Uk Unemployment Rises .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.