Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,686 members, 7,851,362 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:47 PM

Ibgos And Biafra:my View - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibgos And Biafra:my View (622 Views)

Biafra: My Take On The South-south/ Niger Delta. (igbos Pls Read And Act). / Innoson Motors, Igbos And The Quest For Biafra: My Perception. / On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibgos And Biafra:my View by project8(m): 9:30pm On Nov 11, 2015
As a nairalander who lives in d north, goto kaduna central market, goto sabon gari in zaria, sabon gari in kano, even the hot bed of boko haram borno u wil see igbos doin their businesses peacefully, jus some months b4 d general elections, igbos residing in lagos started laying claims of ownership of lagos.they called it all sort of names including no mans land.
before th General election the igbos were fully involved in the polity n campaigning openly for d pdp..well one can comfortably say the igbos are pdp cos they campaign with passion, hate, incitements against opponents..
one question i keep asking and want an honest answer is : what ave rili changed after may 29th that d igbos chose when their champion gej lost election they now deem it fit to raise or resuscitate already dead biafra? could it be that they are bein used by some greedy politicians who are scared of being probed to cause disharmony? or what other reason do they ave to justify their agitations?
while igbos living in other part of Nigeria are goin abt their daily activities peacefully. .ipob on the other hand are formenting trouble and making their region a nighmare of it former self.
The southsouth made their points whic led to the miraculous emergence or goodluck as a president who had all the opportunity to make nigeria great and use that office to address issues whic his pple craved to be addressed.bt he lost himself. u cant use violence to proof a point neither can u use force to proof a point.personally I prefer dialogue.
the deeds has bn done bt I tink its time for d igbo race to reflect on our cooperate existence. we can stil make nigeria work.I bet majority of igbos agree wit me .amnot talking abt nairaland igbo may ave a diff view frm d reality on ground.
we as Nigerians have been surviving under bad leadership for decades. I would support u if u fight for our interests against the ruling class .not some sectional interests.
u may find my words offending or harsh..pls I dnt mean to.am jus being real so nothing personal here.
ABEG NO MIND MY WRITING SKILLS N TYPOS.
m using my bb to type so xpect sone typos
Lalasticlacla way say u?
Re: Ibgos And Biafra:my View by saintikechi(m): 10:02pm On Nov 11, 2015
Your opinion does not count. Biafra has come to stay.

1 Like

Re: Ibgos And Biafra:my View by Armaggedon: 10:04pm On Nov 11, 2015
Every mugu is now havin 'opinion' about Biafra as if they count grin

2 Likes

Re: Ibgos And Biafra:my View by project8(m): 10:06pm On Nov 11, 2015
saintikechi:
Your opinion does not count. Biafra has come to stay.
so ashawo sef don join biafra. ..nawaoo
Re: Ibgos And Biafra:my View by project8(m): 10:07pm On Nov 11, 2015
Armaggedon:
Every mugu is now havin 'opinion' about Biafra as if they count grin
bros u need help
Re: Ibgos And Biafra:my View by trapQ: 11:22pm On Nov 11, 2015
some stup!d people will just write sh!tty comments without having a second thought.

no one is stopping the actualisation of Biafra but first ask yourself, which SE state is accomodating and houses non-ndigbo in their millions, like LAGOS, RIVERS, KANO, ABUJA?? And don't give me that crap that you own PH. y'all do businesses freely in other people's lands and still claim marginalisation.

you're quick to label Lagos as "no man's land " but you protect yours and even want to steal other peoples lands by involving non-igbos in your wild goose chase.

everyday, different maps of Biafra are being released, confused lots.

1 Like

Re: Ibgos And Biafra:my View by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 11, 2015
Any core biafrans that don't know up to now that the FEAR IS DEEP on the minds of some sections of the country on now seeing the recent determined clamour for Biafra, is not fit to be a biafran.
Re: Ibgos And Biafra:my View by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
The mere thought of IPOB sends cold shivers down the spines of already spineless people...and many are going insane with the incoherent manner they rant these days.
Re: Ibgos And Biafra:my View by basilo101: 12:38am On Nov 12, 2015
some one lay claim to part of his country where he spent all his life and call it a crime, he want to go and form his own country where you said he belong and call it a crime too. The zoo should decide wat it want

(1) (Reply)

#MAI Attends NTA Benin Christmas Extravaganza Flag Off With Kids In Edo State / They Say A Picture Speaks A Thousand Words, This Picture Speaks A Million Words. / Wike Trying Hard To Put Rivers Into A Huge Debt- APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.