Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (4734 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 11, 2015
kramfonos:

These girls do not realize that we contemporary men can predict their every move and sly wranglings and hence, beat them at their own game.

By the time they find out, they'd realize they're the preys.

exactly !
Re: . by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 11, 2015
nickkylawve:
is alright
. . . . shame on you.
Re: . by 69MissedCalls(m): 10:31pm On Nov 11, 2015
nickkylawve:
he is nt a freak

ahh! better. just do something for him that you haven't done before. u know that's what causes guys to cheat. when the girl is the same everyday it gets boring. wether a gift or a gesture. hurry b4 u loose him!
Re: . by Snipespeter: 10:31pm On Nov 11, 2015
nickkylawve:
hm this so touching cry cry
Ok lemme ask you
Assuming you saw a picture that your boyfriend snapped in another girls room how will you feel?
Re: . by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 11, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Eh?? shocked
Don't they pay you Salary?

Salary fire! cheesy

I'm serving in a school joooor grin
Re: . by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 11, 2015
69MissedCalls:

ahh! better. just do something for him that you haven't done before. u know that's what causes guys to cheat. when the girl is the same everyday it gets boring. wether a gift or a gesture. hurry b4 u loose him!
thanks
Re: . by Slimzjoe(m): 10:36pm On Nov 11, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Salary fire! cheesy

Serving? Okay na....If you like Sleep all day, e no Really concern anybody grin

Just make sure Substitute teacher dey before them turn olodos finish cheesy
Re: . by pbs4real(m): 10:37pm On Nov 11, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Salary fire! cheesy

oya cum and serve in my house wink
Re: . by kramfonos(m): 10:38pm On Nov 11, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Was only being Sarcastic about the Trust thingy cheesy

And uhm.... The Handwriting would actually be Boldly Written on the wall. I'm not one to Pretend all is well

I don't call it "pretense"- it's more like "masking my intensions". I like serving revenge cold, slowly and subtly.
Re: . by Johnnoah1st: 10:39pm On Nov 11, 2015
Re: . by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 11, 2015
Snipespeter:

Ok lemme ask you
Assuming you saw a picture that your boyfriend snapped in another girls room how will you feel?
I'll feel bad tho I think I should let go of him I no longer fit to b his girl cry I know he can't just forget this !! painful sha
Re: . by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
Slimzjoe:

No oh! We're to report to school everyday even when u don't have a class to teach!

No substitute teacher sef! The few teachers they have there have all decided to be lazy because corpers do virtually all the work in that school. lipsrsealed
Re: . by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
pbs4real:
oya cum and serve in my house wink
undecided
Re: . by Snipespeter: 10:45pm On Nov 11, 2015
nickkylawve:
I'll feel bad tho I think I should let go of him I no longer fit to b his girl cry I know he can't just forget this !! painful sha
Yea that's just it. But you can still hang around and convince him that you're a changed person. Who knows, he might come around
Re: . by pbs4real(m): 10:45pm On Nov 11, 2015
lagmostkuit:

undecided
u jez said u dnt get paid, if I offer to pay 50k monthly won't u come and serve?
Re: . by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 11, 2015
pbs4real:
u jez said u dnt get paid, if I offer to pay 50k monthly won't u come and serve?
Gerrarahia menh undecided
Re: . by Slimzjoe(m): 10:51pm On Nov 11, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Salary fire! cheesy

Re: . by Slimzjoe(m): 10:54pm On Nov 11, 2015
lagmostkuit:

No oh! We're to report to school everyday even when u don't have a class to teach!

No substitute teacher sef! The few teachers they have there have all decided to be lazy because corpers do virtually all the work in that school. lipsrsealed

Typical angry
And some corpers don't even know what they're teaching angry

That Reporting everyday bad ooo!
Re: . by Slimzjoe(m): 10:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
nickkylawve:

You just want to give up Like that undecided

And you claim you Love him?

Mcheeeew angry angry angry

Re: . by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
Snipespeter:

Yea that's just it. But you can still hang around and convince him that you're a changed person. Who knows, he might come around
thnks a lot m really hurts cry
Re: . by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 11, 2015
Slimzjoe:

You just want to give up Like that undecided

And you claim you Love him?

Mcheeeew angry angry angry

I don't worth him!! U nt understand sha
Re: . by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 11, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Typical angry
And some corpers don't even know what they're teaching angry

That Reporting everyday bad ooo!
Whether corpers teach well or not, e no concern dem.

E bad gan!
Re: . by Slimzjoe(m): 11:03pm On Nov 11, 2015
nickkylawve:
I don't worth him!! U nt understand sha

Hold on a Second pls.
So when you want to break up, you'll Simply tell him its Cos you're not Good enough for him? What do you want him to think? How would he move on and be a better person In his Future Relationships if all you Gave him as a Reason was that you're not Good enough?

I'm trying to place myself in his shoes and Seriously, I won't Move on for a Long time cos the Reason is not Feasible.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 11, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Hold on a Second pls.
So when you want to break up, you'll Simply tell him its Cos you're not Good enough for him? What do you want him to think? How would he move on and be a better person In his Future Relationships if all you Gave him as a Reason was that you're not Good enough?

I'm trying to place myself in his shoes and Seriously, I won't Move on for a Long time cos the Reason is not Feasible.
thnks man hv gotten all I need to know let it end here!! Thnks a lot
Re: . by pbs4real(m): 11:34pm On Nov 11, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Gerrarahia menh undecided
dey dre, offer valid why stock lasts grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Relationship Ideals. / What See The Largest Penn**is In The World / A Flawless Beauty Is +1 Today, Happy Birthday Love @beautiful232

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.