Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,703 members, 7,802,094 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (4646 Views)

I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me / My Fiancée Is Extorting Me / My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by koife(m): 8:21am On Sep 24, 2017
Re: . by DarkMagic(m): 8:22am On Sep 24, 2017
cheesy
Off and On relationship...
Re: . by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:25am On Sep 24, 2017
Hoes are hoes

Woman matter don tire me

Team virginity
Re: . by koife(m): 8:29am On Sep 24, 2017
Re: . by obyrich(m): 8:34am On Sep 24, 2017
She has agreed to knowing Don.
Re: . by koife(m): 8:37am On Sep 24, 2017
X
Re: . by koife(m): 8:41am On Sep 24, 2017
V
Re: . by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 24, 2017
dude so you are my babe boyfriend

not only don okpora, ask her about doctorkush too. I'm sure she will deny it... cool

we sharing same sugar loverboy, cheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 24, 2017
Oga look i still don't know why ure even paying attention to her..That lady is just using u. U are like a side guy to her the one she runs to when things go wrong with hee main bobo.. Please just forget about this one and move on she's a cheat and a bloody liar.. I don't even know why u brought it here. So even if this babe agrees to marry u, u'll go ahead and wife her shey? Then be prepared for war. She's only playing with u sir,and u have enough evidence. Just free her and move on with ur life

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by purem(m): 8:44am On Sep 24, 2017
So wetin make we kom do nw organ OP?

Arrest her for u ni
Re: . by kingreign(m): 8:46am On Sep 24, 2017
Be matured taking your personal issue such as love and relationship challenges online to make your partner be looked upon as a devil doesn't make you saint either. Be matured keep private things private and don't bring them public. If you're tired of your partners way, break off, if you need sound counseling, seek a reputable relationship counselor.

I'm really tired of men and women of late bringing their private life to social media. angry

1 Like

Re: . by phintohlar(f): 8:48am On Sep 24, 2017
It is well

1 Like

Re: . by dingbang(m): 8:50am On Sep 24, 2017
Ok.. Now that we have agreed she is a liar and a serial cheat, what will u do next koife?
Re: . by ikp120(m): 8:50am On Sep 24, 2017
You mean you still need advice after all these stuffs? undecided My brother, your village people have been and are still doing 369 and half days' fasting on your matter.

You better collect your balls from that girl and move on with your life. To slap you just dey hungry me. angry angry

This is what every pussy nigga goes through. This one is even talking about morality. LMAO grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: . by koife(m): 8:52am On Sep 24, 2017
I

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 24, 2017

koife what's wrong with you? didn't we advice you to leave that girl, didn't we tell you that she's only playing with you? why are you still here even after everything she has done to you?

After the insults, humiliation and abuses you are still with her, are you a masochist, do you enjoy this pain you are feeling?

my dear koife you are the cause of your problem, leave this girl and start breathing well, relationship is not by force, if someone says no or keeps acting like you are forcing yourself on them. or cheats on you, you leave, they are not worth your time!

There are lots of girls who don't play with guys, who are real and open but you Bleep boys and scums will still cheat and do trash

6 Likes

Re: . by obyrich(m): 8:58am On Sep 24, 2017
koife:

At first she said No. later changed when I showed her his pix and she knew obviously just maybe I've got evidence. I pushed her further by giving her a chip or her chat with him. I couldn't deny it bro.why did she not agree at first. See time for guide
I hope you will be willing to accept the outcome of your probe in good faith because I know it will be sour.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 24, 2017
This one done pass serial cheat o shocked

shes a hired assassin cheesy

dude do the needful

"invite her to spend a week with you and fvck her (i mean fvck and not make love.........use all dem rough aggressive style you can think of) for the 1week straight (assuming you're up for it) then give her t-fare home (an amount way higher than her normal t-fare home) then when you're sure she must have entered the cab, bike bus or any other shiii send her this text

"bithch never you call or talk to me in ur life again cos you're a shameless cheating lying piece of dung.........
Everything about you is worthless except for ur sweet pussy though which i enjoyed for a week.............then add two kiss emoticon and 10 laughing emoji" (kiss kiss cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy)

3 Likes

Re: . by uwammebi: 8:59am On Sep 24, 2017
Bros, ask her about Uwammebi.

Am her 19th boyfriend, u hear?

Mtcheew!

Dey there dey fall mugu

2 Likes

Re: . by koife(m): 9:01am On Sep 24, 2017

2 Likes

Re: . by IamLEGEND1: 9:03am On Sep 24, 2017
Re: . by ikp120(m): 9:03am On Sep 24, 2017
koife:
I'm not myself. I don't why I'm not lucky with ladies. Is it a bad thing to be honest and forward thinking? Why do so ladies think they can eat their cake and have it. Where is the morality in our society today, I'm hurting and feels like I'm stabbed badly. I need to talk to someone. I don't mind having a fling or doing anything shi** t going forward . I'm game!

This is the mind games that they play on guys. You can see how she's throwing the ball back into your court without remorse? That's psychology at work.

Delete everything about her and quit being a pussy! angry angry You are being played bro.

1 Like

Re: . by decatalyst(m): 9:09am On Sep 24, 2017
mhizesther:
Oga look i still don't know why ure even paying attention to her..That lady is just using u. U are like a side guy to her the one she runs to when things go wrong with hee main bobo.. Please just forget about this one and move on she's a cheat and a bloody liar.. I don't even know why u brought it here. So even if this babe agrees to marry u, u'll go ahead and wife her shey? Then be prepared for war. She's only playing with u sir,and u have enough evidence. Just free her and move on with ur life

The lady has dealt with op's brain to the extent that he doesn't have emotional intelligence again! grin

This dude has suffered

3 Likes

Re: . by koife(m): 9:14am On Sep 24, 2017
decatalyst:

The lady has dealt with op's brain to the extent that he doesn't have emotional intelligence again! grin

This dude has suffered
Say all yu want bro
Re: . by Nutase: 9:14am On Sep 24, 2017
You are obviously immature @koife.
So NL is the best place to post ur chat with your gf. If I was her I would have left your sorry ass since.
The Don is trying to get you to leave her so the coast will be clear for him and you are falling for his cheap gimmick.
If you read that chat well you should be proud of your gf. She lied to you because she knows you can't handle the truth due to your immaturity.

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 24, 2017
I just weak for this man. someone will play with you, cheat lie and treat you like trash and you will still be in ' love' with that person. to the extent of crying? as in tears because of 1 human being that isn't worth it.

some things can never be explained sha

1 Like

Re: . by koife(m): 9:16am On Sep 24, 2017
ikp120:
You mean you still need advice after all these stuffs? undecided My brother, your village people have been and are still doing 369 and half days' fasting on your matter.

You better collect your balls from that girl and move on with your life. To slap you just dey hungry me. angry angry

This is what every pussy nigga goes through. This one is even talking about morality. LMAO grin grin grin grin
I'm not seeking for advise, I'm only exposing a cheat!
Re: . by koife(m): 9:19am On Sep 24, 2017
Nutase:
You are obviously immature @koife.
So NL is the best place to post ur chat with your gf. If I was her I would have left your sorry ass since.
The Don is trying to get you to leave her so the coast will be clear for him and you are falling for his cheap gimmick.
If you read that chat well you should be proud of your gf. She lied to you because she knows you can't handle the truth due to your immaturity.
Did u actually write this? Are you in anyway trying to by gender default support this evil?Is there any moral justification to cheating and lying?I bet you belong to APC
Re: . by decatalyst(m): 9:20am On Sep 24, 2017
koife:

Say all yu want bro

Bro, I don't mean to be rude. I am so sorry for your state right now.

See ehn, these ladies just like to take advantage of whoever they feel they can. You have to be in charge all of the times to curtail and direct the direction of the relationship. Being in charge doesn't mean you should be unreasonable with her or turning yourself to Hitler to her...If you give a woman free hand to walk in and out as she pleases all in the name that you want her to be 'free', she will make a mile out of it...by the time you realize what has happened, you will curse the day you met her.

I will advise you call the relationship a quit cuz its obvious you are like a side boo while you are already regarding her as a fiancee.

Think bro.

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 24, 2017
decatalyst:

This dude has suffered

Lol.. Asin ehn

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 24, 2017
Evaberry:
I just weak for this man. someone will play with you, cheat lie and treat you like trash and you will still be in ' love' with that person. to the extent of crying? as in tears because of 1 human being that isn't worth it.

some things can never be explained sha

I don't even know what's wrong with him

1 Like

Re: . by collinsebuka(m): 9:21am On Sep 24, 2017
Women

very soon I will expose the one that's cheating on me. I'm suspecting her but playing calm, this girl is making my life a living hell, destroys my properties, runs her mouth, I'm just here looking at her

when I set a trap and she falls I will show her the real side of me.

it seems all the good girls are taken.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Confirm Love Charms / Yes I Will Lick The Pûssy Gracefully And Expect Nothing In Return / Is This Why Alot Of Nigerian Guys Are Single ?(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.