Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Biafra:what Fr Mbaka Said About His Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra:what Fr Mbaka Said About His Video (1038 Views)

Biafra: What Senate Will Do About Military Action On Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB – Saraki / Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima / There Is Problem:See What Father Mbaka Said In Church Today About Buhari's Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra:what Fr Mbaka Said About His Video by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 11, 2015
today being wednesday 11th november 2015
father mbaka during his usual E NO DEY program held on wednesdays that he saw that the social media is buzzing with his former video on his prayer for the division of nigeria, saying that it was last year during jonathans tenure that he prayed such prayer, defending his video saying that people would like to paint it black as during the present tenure saying that he is afraid of no one not even obama that he can say whatsoever he likes and they can do nothing about it, saying that he doesn't like to see the poverty of poor people while the corrupt loot and steals money meant for the people, also said that he doesn't care what buhari, says that he doesn't know why people protest and risk their life in danger, says that when I mbaka remembers Biafra thats when you start seeing it
I will still defend that video even tomorrow

source :eyewitness
Re: Biafra:what Fr Mbaka Said About His Video by Damianbrown(m): 10:19pm On Nov 11, 2015
I believe this man
Re: Biafra:what Fr Mbaka Said About His Video by Pascalberry(m): 10:20pm On Nov 11, 2015
Uhm!. . . I dont understand the last sentence.
Re: Biafra:what Fr Mbaka Said About His Video by mazzi: 10:47pm On Nov 11, 2015
I pray he remember biafra this night.Am sure Mbaka is a biafran!

1 Like

Re: Biafra:what Fr Mbaka Said About His Video by mirabel001(f): 11:12pm On Nov 11, 2015
PrinceBundu:
today being wednesday 11th november 2015
father mbaka during his usual E NO DEY program held on wednesdays that he saw that the social media is buzzing with his former video on his prayer for the division of nigeria, saying that it was last year during jonathans tenure that he prayed such prayer, defending his video saying that people would like to paint it black as during the present tenure saying that he is afraid of no one not even obama that he can say whatsoever he likes and they can do nothing about it, saying that he doesn't like to see the poverty of poor people while the corrupt loot and steals money meant for the people, also said that he doesn't care what buhari, says that he doesn't know why people protest and risk their life in danger, says that when I mbaka remembers Biafra thats when you start seeing it
I will still defend that video even tomorrow

source :eyewitness

Silly yu....biafra is here ode...dis biafra dey pain u die...
Go n jam train...he.diot
#adabiafra
Re: Biafra:what Fr Mbaka Said About His Video by mirabel001(f): 11:13pm On Nov 11, 2015
source:eyewitness..adoration holds @9t
Ewu ohia...aturu awusa..
Yorrobastard
Re: Biafra:what Fr Mbaka Said About His Video by Princesaha: 12:41am On Nov 12, 2015
mirabel001:
Ewu ohia...aturu awusa..
Yorrobastard
Nne, no need replying them. They can lie from now till eternity but it is already too late cos at the end, Biafra must come.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra:what Fr Mbaka Said About His Video by Nobody: 5:45am On Nov 12, 2015
mirabel001:

Silly yu....biafra is here ode...dis biafra dey pain u die...
Go n jam train...he.diot
#adabiafra
u dnt get me,I wonder if u reason at all, am a full blooded Biafran, u dnt leave in enugu where he does his ministries so shut up, me the lives there is telling u something and u are doubting me, now I know common sense is not that common
Re: Biafra:what Fr Mbaka Said About His Video by Nobody: 5:49am On Nov 12, 2015
mirabel001:
Ewu ohia...aturu awusa..
Yorrobastard
efi ohia, afurum na iwerozi Uche, I never mentioned adoration, are u blind?, I dnt blame u, read my post and come and apologize
Re: Biafra:what Fr Mbaka Said About His Video by Money40: 5:54am On Nov 12, 2015
He should mind he's church, men of God don't switch mouth like Yorubas
Re: Biafra:what Fr Mbaka Said About His Video by Nobody: 5:56am On Nov 12, 2015
nnamdi should kickstart the battle so that mbaka can remember us, with mbakas backing, Biafra will come like a miracle, mbaka is like spirit, he is untouchable

(1) (Reply)

Abubakar Audu's Death & A New Can Of Worm In Our Electoral Laws / What's The Difference In Scenario Between Kogi And Taraba State Election! / Conduct Tribunal Bows To Supreme Court, Suspends Saraki’s Trial-premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.