Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:06 AM

Biafra: Buhari Pushing Igbo To Secede From Nigeria – Ezeife - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Buhari Pushing Igbo To Secede From Nigeria – Ezeife (4106 Views)

Biafra: Nigeria Pushing Igbo To Secede Again - News / Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers / Crushing Niger Delta Militants May Spell Doom For Nigeria –ezeife (2) (3) (4)

Re: Biafra: Buhari Pushing Igbo To Secede From Nigeria – Ezeife by jmichlins(m): 7:05am On Nov 12, 2015
how many months has he being there to make the jobless mofos run around the street. Bunch of sadists and sadly these are the people whom we have as leaders in Igboland. This man was a governor who couldn't construct the road that runs infront of this house

Re: Biafra: Buhari Pushing Igbo To Secede From Nigeria – Ezeife by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 12, 2015
[s]jmichlins:
how many months has he being there to make the jobless mofos run around the street. Bunch of sadists and sadly these are the people whom we have as leaders in Igboland. This man was a governor who couldn't construct the road that runs infront of this house[/s]

Typical yoruba idiot..devoid of basic human reason.

Re: Biafra: Buhari Pushing Igbo To Secede From Nigeria – Ezeife by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 12, 2015
MaziOmenuko:
Rubbish talk from a supposedly elder statesman

Your thought though?
Re: Biafra: Buhari Pushing Igbo To Secede From Nigeria – Ezeife by jmichlins(m): 7:21am On Nov 12, 2015
Real2020:

Typical yoruba idiot..devoid of basic human reason.
you see your life? just because I told him the truth you think am a Yoruba. Why are you guys obsessed by yorubas are they the only tribe in Nigeria? E pain am. Abu m onye Igbo rue echi

Re: Biafra: Buhari Pushing Igbo To Secede From Nigeria – Ezeife by Armaggedon: 7:25am On Nov 12, 2015
olatade:
The generation that lived and witnessed the Biafran War would shudder to hear that there are further attempts at secession. Nigeria represents the greater picture of Africa, with its economic potential and it's large population to support it. I'm sure the Federal System is working in order for every region to have some semblance of self rule.
one of the monkeys in the zoo sighted.

Re: Biafra: Buhari Pushing Igbo To Secede From Nigeria – Ezeife by thewarrior72: 7:26am On Nov 12, 2015
omenka:
Useless party, PDP. The IPOD thugs are nothing but re-activated TAN members under a new "umbrella". They have long been busted. Even Nnamudi Kaunu campaigned for PDP.

They should go to hell.

Sometimes I even wish they succeed so the much needed employment opportunities for job seekers can be created for Nigerians in all MDAs, multinationals, etc.
And this foool craws out from hiding, somebody should tell this FOO.OLISH AMAJIRI that foolanis are making micemeat of his people and he should go and rescue them b4 his people and entire middle belt become extinct.

Re: Biafra: Buhari Pushing Igbo To Secede From Nigeria – Ezeife by SonOfEl(m): 7:27am On Nov 12, 2015
handie:
Ok na. Lemme know when u're tired of protesting. Unserious and jobless fellows. Na u go tire. D Nigerian state keeps on living with no notice of ur protests. Na una time una just dey waste and if u take it past just protests, another 3 million will go down tongue

So any protest march means joblessness eh? Evidence of an uncivilized worm. In civilized societies, protest marches are common....unlike cowards who silently grumble and expect heaven to fall....Fulani slaves!

Re: Biafra: Buhari Pushing Igbo To Secede From Nigeria – Ezeife by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 12, 2015
jmichlins:

you see your life? just because I told him the truth you think am a Yoruba. Why are you guys obsessed by yorubas are they the only tribe in Nigeria? E pain am. Abu m onye Igbo rue echi

Nwanne, oburu na ibu Onye Igbo, Ike gwuru onu gi ooo.
Re: Biafra: Buhari Pushing Igbo To Secede From Nigeria – Ezeife by jmichlins(m): 7:31am On Nov 12, 2015
krusdamax:

Nwanne, oburu na ibu Onye Igbo, Ike gwuru onu gi ooo.
Abu m onye dika m siri gwa gi

Re: Biafra: Buhari Pushing Igbo To Secede From Nigeria – Ezeife by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 12, 2015
jmichlins:

Abu m onye dika m siri gwa gi

Oburu na Ibu nwa afo tozuru-etozu, kedukwanu Ihe ijiri na-agba ala nna gi ukwu azu? Biko wepukwa aka Enwe n'ofe !!!!!

Re: Biafra: Buhari Pushing Igbo To Secede From Nigeria – Ezeife by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 12, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

The rate at with you are attracted to biafra threads is quit amazing... It's as if you can sniff out biafra threads from a distance. SMH

yes. it's QUIT amazing isn't it.

and the rate at which you guys open one every micro second is QUITE amazing. you guys are simply a nuisance.

Re: Biafra: Buhari Pushing Igbo To Secede From Nigeria – Ezeife by QuotaSystem: 7:46am On Nov 12, 2015
You are not making any sense. You want to conduct air raids on Sokoto in a territorial war in eastern Nigeria? grin

Any war fought will be on iboland and it will be your lands, schools, homes, hospitals, farms, towns and cities that would be destroyed. It will be your daughters that would be raped and your father's (that survive) taken as prisoners of war.

God forbid. War is not a pretty thing, quit asking for it or you just might get it.

SenatePresdo:
If you think that 2015 is 1967-1970, then you must not be thinking straight.

If at all any war would breakout, no region in this country would be totally free from Bio-chemical weapons and air-raid.

If bokoharam can make the so called notherners fall on their knees, I wonder what a full blown war will do to them, I don't even want to talk of the south-westerners because they might fall within two weeks. why? South-westerners are not immunized for such dilemma to happen. No record of massive violence has been reported in that region. June 12 comes to mind, they killed your brother who won the presidential election, what did yorubas do? What can they do? I just pity that godforsaken miserable liverless tribe. Go get a liver if you envy the people that got one. Three million people would go down as well in your region.

Re: Biafra: Buhari Pushing Igbo To Secede From Nigeria – Ezeife by jmichlins(m): 7:48am On Nov 12, 2015
krusdamax:

Oburu na Ibu nwa afo tozuru-etozu, kedukwanu Ihe ijiri na-agba ala nna gi ukwu azu? Biko wepukwa aka Enwe n'ofe !!!!!
since when speaking the truth mean am working against the igbo tribe. SoAsiri onye kwue eziokwu si gbuo ya?
just because many of you are following one road doesn't mean I should follow. This Ezeife has no moral right to castigate any political office holder not even in his kindred. He became a governor without building the road running across his house so how can man with plank in his eyes castigate someone with a speck. you seem learned please don't disappoint me

Re: Biafra: Buhari Pushing Igbo To Secede From Nigeria – Ezeife by lawrenceunaa: 7:50am On Nov 12, 2015
MaziOmenuko:
Rubbish talk from a supposedly elder statesman
because he didn't advocate for one nigeria . how about telling that to ur father
Re: Biafra: Buhari Pushing Igbo To Secede From Nigeria – Ezeife by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 12, 2015
jmichlins:

since when speaking the truth mean am working against the igbo tribe. SoAsiri onye kwue eziokwu si gbuo ya?
just because many of you are following one road doesn't mean I should follow. This Ezeife has no moral right to castigate any political office holder not even in his kindred. He became a governor without building the road running across his house so how can man with plank in his eyes castigate someone with a speck. you seem learned please don't disappoint me

Your opinion though! . Be mindful of the plain truth that "The message is different from the messenger" Any road that leads upward is worth plying irrespective of who is championing it. My own thought though.
Re: Biafra: Buhari Pushing Igbo To Secede From Nigeria – Ezeife by jmichlins(m): 7:58am On Nov 12, 2015
krusdamax:

Your opinion though! . Be mindful of the plain truth that "The message is different from the messenger" Any road that leads upward is worth plying irrespective of who is championing it. My own thought though.
yes we have right to air our opinion but you know deep within you that it's too early to castigate this President. Many Igbos are living in denial. this man is going to be the president for at least four years time so we need to lobby him to get our own share of the national cake which we are one of the biggest contributors. If we continue this way, we will keep contributing for other tribes to enjoy from our hardwork

Re: Biafra: Buhari Pushing Igbo To Secede From Nigeria – Ezeife by NINETOFIVE(m): 7:59am On Nov 12, 2015
krusdamax:

Stop falling for all this scam artists, all real Igbo person always write spoken Igbo, or some times write in there dialect. Cant you see what he wrote is just a translated Igbo, unlike the way you wrote, you 've just written like a real Igbo person.
Re: Biafra: Buhari Pushing Igbo To Secede From Nigeria – Ezeife by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 12, 2015
NINETOFIVE:

Stop falling for all this scam artists, all real Igbo person always write spoken Igbo, or some times write in there dialect. Cant you see what he wrote is just a translated Igbo, unlike the way you wrote, you 've just written like a real Igbo person.

Thank you nwannem. Chukwu Abiama gozie gi ugboro iri.
Re: Biafra: Buhari Pushing Igbo To Secede From Nigeria – Ezeife by wisdomguy4u(m): 8:07am On Nov 12, 2015
Ioannes:

yes. it's QUIT amazing isn't it.

and the rate at which you guys open one every micro second is QUITE amazing. you guys are simply a nuisance.

Yeah, it's obvious you are highly attracted to any nuisance. That's why I see you in every biafran thread enthusiastically spewing your venom. The mere mention of biafra gives you a tickle. I wish you can build up same enthusiasm when Nigeria is mention. Ride on bro

Re: Biafra: Buhari Pushing Igbo To Secede From Nigeria – Ezeife by olatade(m): 8:48am On Nov 12, 2015
Armaggedon:
one of the monkeys in the zoo sighted.

You already have a mindset,but I thought we could have an intellectual and objective discussion.but its ok...do your thing,and I will do my thing,its just that I think we should be more civilized and not call each other names

Re: Biafra: Buhari Pushing Igbo To Secede From Nigeria – Ezeife by Kestolovee95(f): 9:06am On Nov 12, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

The rate at which you are attracted to biafra threads is quite amazing... It's much as if you can sniff out biafra threads from a distance. SMH

You guys should not begrudge them. The haters even help prolong Biafran threads to 20 pages and still cry to the mods about the proliferation of Biafran threads on NL. grin
Re: Biafra: Buhari Pushing Igbo To Secede From Nigeria – Ezeife by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 12, 2015
olatade:

You already have a mindset,but I thought we could have an intellectual and objective discussion.but its ok...do your thing,and I will do my thing,its just that I think we should be more civilized and not call each other names

I quite agree with you. Name calling is HIGHLY UNCALLED FOR.

Re: Biafra: Buhari Pushing Igbo To Secede From Nigeria – Ezeife by Armaggedon: 9:10am On Nov 12, 2015
olatade:

if you have a reasonable arguement bring it on!
Re: Biafra: Buhari Pushing Igbo To Secede From Nigeria – Ezeife by Goke7: 9:21am On Nov 12, 2015
The SE folks are beginning to get frustrated that the protests are not yielding the attention they were seeking from PMB cos it is so glaring that the protests are just mere wailing and frustration from the loss at the polls on March 28. Why are they using PMB who only came in on May 29 as an excuse for their protests? PMB is not responsible for whoever becomes senate President, speaker even vice President for christ sake, the party determines that and how many se guys are in APC in the first place? the CJN position goes to the next in line as the most senior judge in the country so is PMB responsible for that? The SGF position would have gone to Amaechi but the same SE guys never wanted it so what's their porblem. I heard also that SE guy was to be picked for the chief of staff position but at the last minute he was dropped as the SE hates their people who are members of APC.

The likes of Ezeife were the ones who misled the SE to their present political misfortune, they should even be grateful to PMB who has now given some key ministerial positions to SE guys like Onyeama and the man from Abia.

Re: Biafra: Buhari Pushing Igbo To Secede From Nigeria – Ezeife by Rotimi47: 9:30am On Nov 12, 2015
SenatePresdo:
If you think that 2015 is 1967-1970, then you must not be thinking straight.

If at all any war would breakout, no region in this country would be totally free from Bio-chemical weapons and air-raid.

If bokoharam can make the so called notherners fall on their knees, I wonder what a full blown war will do to them, I don't even want to talk of the south-westerners because they might fall within two weeks. why? South-westerners are not immunized for such dilemma to happen. No record of massive violence has been reported in that region. June 12 comes to mind, they killed your brother who won the presidential election, what did yorubas do? What can they do? I just pity that godforsaken miserable liverless tribe. Go get a liver if you envy the people that got one. Three million people would go down as well in your region.
Stupidity at the highest level!! I don't want to talk about clashes that took place between we the Yorubas & other tribes in Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Ondo & Kwara excluding Yoruba's little intervention in warri at the height of warri crisis.

Let dwell on what we did to your coward nitwit tribe when you invaded Ore in Ondo state; we dealt mercilessly with the mufus you can soldiers. Check the real history not all you people's twisted historical facts that was written by your people to brainwash you folks.

The defeat we the Yorubas handed you during the Ore clash lead to your total defeat as it killed you funny morale. Let me state that the same will happen the very day you flat head chest beating punks carry arms against us. A try will definitely clear you doubt. grin
Re: Biafra: Buhari Pushing Igbo To Secede From Nigeria – Ezeife by Adminisher: 9:31am On Nov 12, 2015
These guys want to chop.
Re: Biafra: Buhari Pushing Igbo To Secede From Nigeria – Ezeife by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 12, 2015
Your own thought. Ezeife is a renowned Igbo leader in his own right and is also entitled to his own opinion.

"What elders see while squatting , others may not see even when they climb iroko tree." in Chinua Achebe's voice.

Goke7:
The SE folks are beginning to get frustrated that the protests are not yielding the attention they were seeking from PMB cos it is so glaring that the protests are just mere wailing and frustration from the loss at the polls on March 28. Why are they using PMB who only came in on May 29 as an excuse for their protests? PMB is not responsible for whoever becomes senate President, speaker even vice President for christ sake, the party determines that and how many se guys are in APC in the first place? the CJN position goes to the next in line as the most senior judge in the country so is PMB responsible for that? The SGF position would have gone to Amaechi but the same SE guys never wanted it so what's their porblem. I heard also that SE guy was to be picked for the chief of staff position but at the last minute he was dropped as the SE hates their people who are members of APC.
The likes of Ezeife were the ones who misled the SE to their present political misfortune, they should even be grateful to PMB who has now given some key ministerial positions to SE guys like Onyeama and the man from Abia.
Re: Biafra: Buhari Pushing Igbo To Secede From Nigeria – Ezeife by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 12, 2015
Okwadike is a legend!!!

Re: Biafra: Buhari Pushing Igbo To Secede From Nigeria – Ezeife by SenatePresdo(m): 11:03am On Nov 12, 2015
Rotimi47:
Stupidity at the highest level!! I don't want to talk about clashes that took place between we the Yorubas & other tribes in Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Ondo & Kwara excluding Yoruba's little intervention in warri at the height of warri crisis.

Let dwell on what we did to your coward nitwit tribe when you invaded Ore in Ondo state; we dealt mercilessly with the mufus you can soldiers. Check the real history not all you people's twisted historical facts that was written by your people to brainwash you folks.

b[b]The defeat we the Yorubas handed you during the Ore clash lead to your total defeat as it killed you funny morale[/b]. Let me state that the same will happen the very day you flat head chest beating punks carry arms against us. A try will definitely clear you doubt. grin
Biafra never declared war against nigeria, we only defended ourselves. War was the least thing we expected at that moment, because we weren't equipped as a very young nation.

I'm not in support of war, but if at all it would break out, it would neither be easy for nigeria nor Biafra. What is making you think that if war breaks out in nigeria today, that you will be sitting in the comfort of your house watching it on Tv?. Grow up!
Re: Biafra: Buhari Pushing Igbo To Secede From Nigeria – Ezeife by SenatePresdo(m): 11:12am On Nov 12, 2015
QuotaSystem:
You are not making any sense. You want to conduct air raids on Sokoto in a territorial war in eastern Nigeria? grin

Any war fought will be on iboland and it will be your lands, schools, homes, hospitals, farms, towns and cities that would be destroyed. It will be your daughters that would be raped and your father's (that survive) taken as prisoners of war.

God forbid. War is not a pretty thing, quit asking for it or you just might get it.

you are being decieved by history. What makes you think that yesterday is the same with today. Inasmuch as i'm not in support of war, i don't think it would be easy for the both sides. Let me tell you, if war should break out in nigeria today, trust me, no region would be going to their day-to-day activities.
Re: Biafra: Buhari Pushing Igbo To Secede From Nigeria – Ezeife by laudate: 11:51am On Nov 12, 2015
jmichlins:

What else do you expect?? This has always been their style. If their market does not sell, they must blame the Yoruba. If their wife does not give birth, it is the Yoruba's fault. If their phone does not receive an alert, na Yoruba block am. cheesy

Just siddon dey look. Other non-Igbo tribes are waiting to see where their 'blame the Yoruba' game will end. undecided
Re: Biafra: Buhari Pushing Igbo To Secede From Nigeria – Ezeife by ISpiksDaTroof: 11:54am On Nov 12, 2015
Ezeife has always been divisive and hateful. No surprises here.

We Will Announce Lagos Council Election Date Soon - LASIEC Boss / See The crowds That welcomed Goodluck Jonathan when he visited Maiduguri / South African Girl Says This And Nigerians Come For Her

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80