Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Photo : Can You Buy This N11 Million Headphones ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photo : Can You Buy This N11 Million Headphones ? (788 Views)

Can You Buy This Cloth For Your Girlfriend As Birthday Gift / N11 Million Stolen From Redeemed Christian Church Of God By Church’s Account Off / World’s Most Expensive Headphones: The New Orpheus HE 1060/ HEV 1060 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo : Can You Buy This N11 Million Headphones ? by cotonou9ja: 11:08pm On Nov 11, 2015
A newly released pair of headphones,theOrpheuswill cost $50,000 ( N11 Million) when they go into production next year 2016.
Owned by German electronics company Sennheiser, Orpheus headphones have 6,000 individual components including gold-vapourised ceramic electrodes, platinum-vapourised diaphragms, and Carrara marble amplifier housing from Italy.
They are the successor to the Orpheus HE90 headphones which was released in 1991 and were widely regarded as the best headphones around. Only 300 pairs were ever made, and even today a second-hand pair will set you back a tidy sum. When you turn on the power on the new Orpheus, chromium-plated brass knobs extend from the amplifier housing and the eight quartz-encased vacuum tubes rise from the base and start to glow. And there are eight digital-to-analog converters to get the best sound from low-quality music streams.
Sennheiser says the headphones will be produced from next year, with a limited run of 250 produced each year.
But despite the impressive specs, 11M is still…unbelievable! Some cars don’t even cost that much.

http://cotonou9ja.com/photo-can-you-buy-this-n11-million-headphones/

1 Like

Re: Photo : Can You Buy This N11 Million Headphones ? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 11, 2015
Will I hear directly from God with it? undecided
Re: Photo : Can You Buy This N11 Million Headphones ? by Moz22: 11:25pm On Nov 11, 2015
Will I hear when d trumpet sounds? Rabbishe
Re: Photo : Can You Buy This N11 Million Headphones ? by wtfCode: 11:29pm On Nov 11, 2015
anybody that buys this earpiece should be arrested 4 money laundring shocked shocked sad
Re: Photo : Can You Buy This N11 Million Headphones ? by MrTeymee(m): 11:31pm On Nov 11, 2015
I definitely will....when i can afford it smiley
Re: Photo : Can You Buy This N11 Million Headphones ? by IdeeEsperanza(m): 11:39pm On Nov 11, 2015
Looks ugly kinda. If you're a Nigerian and you buy it, you're corrupt and you'll be probed. Lol.
Re: Photo : Can You Buy This N11 Million Headphones ? by Obinovictor(m): 11:50pm On Nov 11, 2015
1.Is it made in Heaven?
2. Can I hear God with it?

Re: Photo : Can You Buy This N11 Million Headphones ? by BetaPADI: 11:52pm On Nov 11, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Will I hear directly from God with it? undecided
guy you are very funny with this ur comment ah swear.. Y not use dis ur talent to try this blog offer out and try as hard as possible to be among their top commenters then stand a chance to win 20k before this year runs out.
Ask yourself this; i spend time wasting my comment ink on nairaland without any gain why not i use my time wisely.
Check out this link : http://makemulaonline.cf .. U make dolls for every comment u make...
Re: Photo : Can You Buy This N11 Million Headphones ? by BetaPADI: 11:58pm On Nov 11, 2015
Obinovictor:
1.Is it made in Heaven?
2. Can I hear God with it?

hahahaha... Ah swear comedian for suit you but sha why wasting ur funny comments idea here on nairalander without any gain. View this link and read whatsup => http://makemulaonline.cf
Re: Photo : Can You Buy This N11 Million Headphones ? by BetaPADI: 12:02am On Nov 12, 2015
Moz22:
Re: Photo : Can You Buy This N11 Million Headphones ? by BetaPADI: 12:04am On Nov 12, 2015
Moz22:
choi. Funny nairaland guys. I wonder wer se.un from park una come. But d guy dey fuckup sha why not he try and pay guys for every comment dey make. Ok checkout this site: http://nollylovers.com .. U gett paid for every comment u make
Re: Photo : Can You Buy This N11 Million Headphones ? by libertyfather(m): 12:15am On Nov 12, 2015
How many ship full load of that is 11million?

(1) (Reply)

Terrible Accident That Claimed 6 Family Member Yesterday (viewers Discretion) / PLS Who Is Lalasticlala. I Need To See Him/her / Iphone Was Stolen, Lost Or Broken - How To Recover Iphone Data Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.