Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Munachi Abii Explains Her Absence From Music - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii Explains Her Absence From Music (890 Views)

Munachi Abii Shares 2017 Christmas Pictures / Munachi Abii Stuns In Head-Shot Photos / Korede Bello's Lecturer Threatens To Resign Over Absence From School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Munachi Abii Explains Her Absence From Music by Palmwinetapper: 12:15am On Nov 12, 2015
The 28 year old ex beauty queen sat down for an interview below.
http://www.misspetitenaijablog.com/2014/07/why-i-took-break-from-music-munachi-abii.html?m=1

Re: Munachi Abii Explains Her Absence From Music by nmaihat: 1:04am On Nov 12, 2015
What absence, was she ever present undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Explains Her Absence From Music by Nobody: 1:20am On Nov 12, 2015
What a picture!!

Beautiful couple.
Re: Munachi Abii Explains Her Absence From Music by Palmwinetapper: 3:31am On Nov 12, 2015
nmaihat:
What absence, was she ever present undecided
she was. Stop hatred. It will not get you a seat in the kingdom of heaven angry
Re: Munachi Abii Explains Her Absence From Music by Palmwinetapper: 3:31am On Nov 12, 2015
Largas:
What a picture!!

Beautiful couple.
hmm. Stop insulting angry
Re: Munachi Abii Explains Her Absence From Music by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 12, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
hmm. Stop insulting angry

why you go copy the dog plait en hair style and color

when una two born pickin tell me o
Re: Munachi Abii Explains Her Absence From Music by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 12, 2015
is that dog actually smiling
Re: Munachi Abii Explains Her Absence From Music by Palmwinetapper: 3:21pm On Nov 12, 2015
Largas:

why you go copy the dog plait en hair style and color

when una two born pickin tell me o
stop angry
Re: Munachi Abii Explains Her Absence From Music by Ibelong2God: 6:53pm On Nov 12, 2015
somehow your dog also smiled the way you smiled. Look at it very well. What a semblance!!!!
Re: Munachi Abii Explains Her Absence From Music by Palmwinetapper: 7:19pm On Nov 12, 2015
Ibelong2God:
somehow your dog also smiled the way you smiled. Look at it very well. What a semblance!!!!
dogs copy their owners
Re: Munachi Abii Explains Her Absence From Music by Ibelong2God: 7:21pm On Nov 12, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
dogs copy their owners

I agree. I guess your dog loves you very much, btw I saw where they were asking you if you'd go nude for any amount. I was there.
Re: Munachi Abii Explains Her Absence From Music by Palmwinetapper: 7:38pm On Nov 12, 2015
Ibelong2God:

I agree. I guess your dog loves you very much, btw I saw where they were asking you if you'd go nude for any amount. I was there.
lol you was there. Really. Why didn't you say hi? Or did you just read it online
Re: Munachi Abii Explains Her Absence From Music by Ibelong2God: 7:53pm On Nov 12, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
lol you was there. Really. Why didn't you say hi? Or did you just read it online

didn't want my fiancee to feel jealous. Prevention is better than cure you know
Re: Munachi Abii Explains Her Absence From Music by Palmwinetapper: 8:23pm On Nov 12, 2015
Ibelong2God:

lol. I'm sure you we're dying inside lol
Re: Munachi Abii Explains Her Absence From Music by Palmwinetapper: 8:25pm On Nov 12, 2015
Ibelong2God:

your fiance feeling jealous because you simply greeted another girl is too petty. I'm sorry.
Re: Munachi Abii Explains Her Absence From Music by Ibelong2God: 8:27pm On Nov 12, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
your fiance feeling jealous because you simply greeted another girl is too petty. I'm sorry.

Maybe. Again I didn't want you to leave tomi and come for me because I know you will like me if we chat
Re: Munachi Abii Explains Her Absence From Music by Palmwinetapper: 8:54pm On Nov 12, 2015
Ibelong2God:

Maybe. Again I didn't want you to leave tomi and come for me because I know you will like me if we chat
ugh go away. Rakoon

(1) (Reply)

Lol..see Funny Things Most People Do In Public (must Read) / Hangout With Pastor Paul Adefarasin, Tiwa Savage, Kunle Afolayan On Google Plus / Jaw Dropping Story Of Victor Moses As He Celebrates His Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.