Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,857 members, 7,817,541 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Buhari’s Assignment Of Portfolios: It Doesn’t Inspire Confidence – PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Assignment Of Portfolios: It Doesn’t Inspire Confidence – PDP (1597 Views)

Buhari’s Assignment Of Portfolios: It Doesn’t Inspire Confidence – PDP / Buhari’s Assignment Of Portfolios: It Doesn’t Inspire Confidence – PDP / Ministerial List : See Speculated Portfolios Of Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Assignment Of Portfolios: It Doesn’t Inspire Confidence – PDP by PRYCE(m): 7:58am On Nov 12, 2015
Yes! They dramatised Everything!

From the nominations, To the confirmation and down to yesterday's Sold out show.... their swearing In.

Na only for Naija you go see say dem dey celebrate MINISTERAIL appointments!
Re: Buhari’s Assignment Of Portfolios: It Doesn’t Inspire Confidence – PDP by beright: 7:59am On Nov 12, 2015
PDP, why is it that you don't see anything good in what Buhari does? It is high we all team together and make this country an envy of other african countries atleast.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Assignment Of Portfolios: It Doesn’t Inspire Confidence – PDP by Sparrow13: 8:15am On Nov 12, 2015
Su chi gaba da gashi
aminho:
Sai godiya chin suya sai ranan sallah
Re: Buhari’s Assignment Of Portfolios: It Doesn’t Inspire Confidence – PDP by Chuksgeo: 8:44am On Nov 12, 2015
Demmocrats:
I don't comment about PDP but what got my attention was this part.

Lol imagine someone that failed jamb advising someone on how to pass jamb, so funny.

Bros Prof.Bath Nnaji remains one of the most sincere technocrats ever to come out of Nigeria.

I respect Fashola but I tell you he is no where near the expertise of Nnaji as far as the powersector is concerned.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suicide Bomber Hits Muslim Procession In Kano / (pic) When You Hear That Dasuki Has Mentioned Your Father's Name / This Is How And Where To Vote In Buhari Online Petition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.