Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Ex-oyo State Governor’s Daughter Declares Support For Biafra; Adopts Igbo Name - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-oyo State Governor’s Daughter Declares Support For Biafra; Adopts Igbo Name (2278 Views)

FG Declares Support For Akwa-Ibom Sea Port Project / Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) / Ex-oyo State Governor's Daughter Declares Support For Biafra Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-oyo State Governor’s Daughter Declares Support For Biafra; Adopts Igbo Name by RichieF27: 3:57am On Nov 12, 2015
Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo, one of the daughters of former governor of Oyo State, has declared support for Biafra.

To this end, she has also given herself an Igbo name Nkem. Kemi Nkem Omololu-Olunloyo made her declaration known on her verified Facebook page with a series of pro-Biafra messages on her timeline.

According to her, “If you are a ‪‎Yoruba‬ person, pls tell me why you are scared, the Igbos want to break free from Nigeria. Tribalism versus Freedom. Stop forcing marriages of tribes. The answer is divorce. Don’t underestimate my power.

When I say I am god on social media, I can stop all kinds of foolishness.The same thing happens with the ‪‎Biafrans‬. You can pretend they are not there. . You will keep seeing their tweets everywhere on my Twitter and Facebook.

Madam Kemi Nkem Omololu-Olunloyo

https://www.facebook.com/HNNAfrica/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-oyo State Governor’s Daughter Declares Support For Biafra; Adopts Igbo Name by Jofet(m): 3:59am On Nov 12, 2015
sign of end time
Re: Ex-oyo State Governor’s Daughter Declares Support For Biafra; Adopts Igbo Name by Ibebe: 4:04am On Nov 12, 2015
I support her, make she go join them.

See as dem use Igbo/Biafra people do skelewu.

FFK
Kemi

Yet you say Yorubas are the ones stopping you.

You've got your warriors right there. Cocaine sniffer and Canada Deportee.

She for kuku marry Nnamdi Kanu

2 Likes

Re: Ex-oyo State Governor’s Daughter Declares Support For Biafra; Adopts Igbo Name by jeffizy(m): 4:07am On Nov 12, 2015
I don't think anyone is scared of Biafra.

It's just trying to prevent them from their history of fleeting decision making that most often times boomerangs in their faces.

Then the result becomes our problem, everyone's problem.

A case study is the failed school bus of a zoologist .
They held on to the front seat when everyone knew it was headed for the canal.
Re: Ex-oyo State Governor’s Daughter Declares Support For Biafra; Adopts Igbo Name by Pavore9: 4:28am On Nov 12, 2015
Who takes Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo serious? Is she not the same one who beat her mother and got beaten up by her elder sister and nephew.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-oyo State Governor’s Daughter Declares Support For Biafra; Adopts Igbo Name by akinloluwao: 5:00am On Nov 12, 2015
We don't even want her in yorubaland/Nigeria sef, someone that doesn't have respect for her aged parents, irresponsible and uncouth lady. Igbo/Biafra people we dash una. If she like let her change her name to chukwudi na she sabi mtchewwww

2 Likes

Re: Ex-oyo State Governor’s Daughter Declares Support For Biafra; Adopts Igbo Name by leke12(m): 5:15am On Nov 12, 2015
Yoruba!!! I like my race so much, we are so unpredictable. This news remind me of my dream which I posted here few weeks ago.
Re: Ex-oyo State Governor’s Daughter Declares Support For Biafra; Adopts Igbo Name by Holyman3(m): 5:18am On Nov 12, 2015
The moment anyone declares support for Biafra, he or she becomes unwanted and idiott for the Yoruba race.
It is a pity that we still have Zombies in this century.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-oyo State Governor’s Daughter Declares Support For Biafra; Adopts Igbo Name by neolboy(m): 5:24am On Nov 12, 2015
This woman is a beauty but a beast
Re: Ex-oyo State Governor’s Daughter Declares Support For Biafra; Adopts Igbo Name by permsec: 5:45am On Nov 12, 2015
There will be haters!
Re: Ex-oyo State Governor’s Daughter Declares Support For Biafra; Adopts Igbo Name by mannobi(m): 5:56am On Nov 12, 2015
We are planning to Expel some bastards from our glorious land and definitely kemi the one who beat her own mother is number one on the list

3 Likes

Re: Ex-oyo State Governor’s Daughter Declares Support For Biafra; Adopts Igbo Name by brosasamy(m): 6:08am On Nov 12, 2015
Heard she has found a new boyfriend she is trying to impress. She will sooner become fatima n pledge Boko Haram allegiance if one alhaji shows interest in her booty.

4 Likes

Re: Ex-oyo State Governor’s Daughter Declares Support For Biafra; Adopts Igbo Name by orisa37: 6:08am On Nov 12, 2015
K-O-O, has an Igbo boy friend and she is enjoying it to the fullest right now. Just like FFK has relationship with Bianca. Bello, Bello, Bello is a Relationship that caused the separation of Afonja from Alimi and Oyo from Ilorin. Igbos like Yoruba Cunette. "Yoruba Ronu"!!!!‪‬‪‎‬

1 Like

Re: Ex-oyo State Governor’s Daughter Declares Support For Biafra; Adopts Igbo Name by Karanka: 6:18am On Nov 12, 2015
Watch as they castigate and demonize this woman now for speaking out boldly what they're scared of saying because of their Masters up north.

1 Like

Re: Ex-oyo State Governor’s Daughter Declares Support For Biafra; Adopts Igbo Name by Maxi112: 6:40am On Nov 12, 2015
oooooooh Yoruba, YorubA, yorubA how many times way I call una name

1 Like

Re: Ex-oyo State Governor’s Daughter Declares Support For Biafra; Adopts Igbo Name by palladin: 6:41am On Nov 12, 2015
What's my own. Is it true she was deported?
Re: Ex-oyo State Governor’s Daughter Declares Support For Biafra; Adopts Igbo Name by azzima(m): 6:44am On Nov 12, 2015
Funny enough, Kemi and FFK are childhood friends. 2 RETARDOS are now forming for Biafra for attention - sake. Yorubas don't want these rejectees !!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ex-oyo State Governor’s Daughter Declares Support For Biafra; Adopts Igbo Name by funkybully(f): 6:50am On Nov 12, 2015
One of the few sensible yolobas.

Fools ask igbos to go to their region, igbos started agitating for Biafra so they can leave Ur Nigeria for u, u start hating and attacking them.

Yolobastards what do u fools want?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-oyo State Governor’s Daughter Declares Support For Biafra; Adopts Igbo Name by demielvis: 7:20am On Nov 12, 2015
Lol BTW Nkem, Chukwu abiama bless you for speaking the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Ex-oyo State Governor’s Daughter Declares Support For Biafra; Adopts Igbo Name by dinachi(m): 8:01am On Nov 12, 2015
Biafra gets first Lesbian supporter. Country of mastubators and fools!

2 Likes

Re: Ex-oyo State Governor’s Daughter Declares Support For Biafra; Adopts Igbo Name by Menace2Society(m): 8:23am On Nov 12, 2015
Hahahaha grin this is freaking funny mehn!Kemi wey Igbos dey lash sometimes ago is now their darling daughter.Yoruba dash una undecided

1 Like

Re: Ex-oyo State Governor’s Daughter Declares Support For Biafra; Adopts Igbo Name by gurujoe(m): 8:27am On Nov 12, 2015
for those of u insulting her & calling her names may amadioha strike u down. A matured mind took a decision & all u could do is to insult her. Nkem, don't worry u will always have a place in Biafra.
Re: Ex-oyo State Governor’s Daughter Declares Support For Biafra; Adopts Igbo Name by demelza: 8:29am On Nov 12, 2015
Kemi is no prize.
Isnt this the same person that said pastor Adeboye and Oyedepo were gay lovers?
grin grin
We dash her to Biafra wholeheartedly.

1 Like

Re: Ex-oyo State Governor’s Daughter Declares Support For Biafra; Adopts Igbo Name by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 12, 2015
demelza:
Kemi is no prize.
Isnt this the same person that said pastor Adeboye and Oyedepo were gay lovers?
grin grin
We dash her to Biafra wholeheartedly.

So this one is a yor.ob.ber grin
Re: Ex-oyo State Governor’s Daughter Declares Support For Biafra; Adopts Igbo Name by demelza: 8:41am On Nov 12, 2015
Largas:

So this one is a yor.ob.ber grin
I dont reply mentions from people who registered in 2014 upwards. Find your fellow noobs.
Just quoting this to let you know in case of next time.
Ciao!
Re: Ex-oyo State Governor’s Daughter Declares Support For Biafra; Adopts Igbo Name by kernel501: 9:01am On Nov 12, 2015
Pavore9:
Who takes Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo serious? Is she not the same one who beat her mother and got beaten up by her elder sister and nephew.

BLACKMAILERS... AFTER BLACKMAILING FASHOLA, SAME YOU STARTED PRAISING HIM WHEN HE WAS GIVING MINISTORIAL POSITION.

1 Like

Re: Ex-oyo State Governor’s Daughter Declares Support For Biafra; Adopts Igbo Name by Pavore9: 9:12am On Nov 12, 2015
kernel501:

BLACKMAILERS... AFTER BLACKMAILING FASHOLA, SAME YOU STARTED PRAISING HIM WHEN HE WAS GIVING MINISTORIAL POSITION.

You owe the truth an obligation to post links to threads where l blackmailed Fashola and also did a volte face to praise him. Failure to post the links proves you are a product of a dysfunctional childhood!
Re: Ex-oyo State Governor’s Daughter Declares Support For Biafra; Adopts Igbo Name by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 12, 2015
demelza:
I dont reply mentions from people who registered in 2014 upwards. Find your fellow noobs.
Just quoting this to let you know in case of next time.
Ciao!
old cargo grin

(1) (Reply)

Are These The Faces Of The Witches That Supported Buhari Anti-corruption War? / 10 Reasons Buhari's Popularity Is Dropping Drastically. / PHOTOS: Buhari's ADC Always Looking Elsewhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.