Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,279 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Amaechi, Fashola Emerge Super-ministers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi, Fashola Emerge Super-ministers (34464 Views)

Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post / Exposed! Power Play Behind Buhari’s Super Ministers’ Appointments: Punch / Tinubu scores once again as Fashola emerge SGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi, Fashola Emerge Super-ministers by Frankiss44(m): 12:04pm On Nov 12, 2015
theV0ice:

No i won't go away my friend. You're the one who claims to have better things to do so what are you waiting for?? angry

Did you forget your way out? cheesy

Lol.. You win
Re: Amaechi, Fashola Emerge Super-ministers by theV0ice: 12:28pm On Nov 12, 2015
Frankiss44:

Lol.. You win

Cheers wink
Re: Amaechi, Fashola Emerge Super-ministers by YaksonFCA(m): 12:45pm On Nov 12, 2015
tobimillar:
I believe so much in this government..PMB is tactically preparing Fashola and Amaechi for 2019
I thought as much. We need competent hand to continue from PMB will stop.I wish them best of luck in their new assignments.
Re: Amaechi, Fashola Emerge Super-ministers by miqos02(m): 1:18pm On Nov 12, 2015
ok
Re: Amaechi, Fashola Emerge Super-ministers by princessdairies(f): 1:44pm On Nov 12, 2015
Yanks101:
When was stella oduah regarded as an alternate president? It was jonathan that fired her afterall.
I am not belittling anything. It is an important portfolio but let us not take it too far. You are doing amaechi a disservice if you give him undue responsibilities.
As a minister of transport,he is mandated to renovate airports, build new ones where necessary, and then manage the NPA and its revenue generations, and also aviation revenues. That is basically all.
The more important duty of roads and rail construction falls under fashola's ministry of works.
guy,thevoice is right..quit arguing

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Fashola Emerge Super-ministers by bapullow: 1:49pm On Nov 12, 2015
tobimillar:

In 2019, there would be so much development in Nigeria that Nigerians will beg and cry for buhari to contest.... he won't but he will project fashola and amaechi (being the best ministers who helped in transforming Nigeria) as president and vice or interchangeably

I will lurv dis tins to happen if buhari going to contest 2019
Re: Amaechi, Fashola Emerge Super-ministers by seguntijan(m): 2:01pm On Nov 12, 2015
when you're responsible, you will be faced with more responsibilities..."
Like the Yorubas will say, 'mofi s'owo osi mi' (I put it in my left hand) - meaning, I will always remember and not forget.

When Nigeria's new Ministers were inaugurated yesterday and their portfolios given to them, there was a particular man whose portfolio 'struck' me - Mr. Babatunde Raji Fashola (BRF), the immediate past Governor of Lagos State. He has been given a 3in1 portfolio - Power, Works and Housing. These are not ordinary but MAJOR ministries put together in one.
It is noteworthy that this is the first time in the history of this country, that three different ministries will be given to one man to handle, the highest we've ever had before this is two.

BRF is someone I respect so much; I love his leadership style, I followed/monitored his government as the Governor, he makes me want to step up my game every time I read or hear about his achievements.
I've always wanted to, and still want to be like Fashola - he is my Role Model. I will go for him anytime any day.
His integrity has never been questioned; he has this personal 'charm' and 'magnetism'; he will go for what he believes is right and stand by it; to me, he is a perfect example of an exceptional leadership.

His accomplishments and personal qualities have once again been recognised by his new portfolio as a Minister.
For me, THIS IS A CHALLENGE. It is a challenge because I am young, it is a challenge because he is my role model, it is a challenge because I am the future of this country - YOUTH!

This is my message to You:
The way to achieve the change that we desire is not just in chanting the change mantra. It is not just in declaration. We can only have a forestate of that glorious tomorrow through the way we conduct ourselves today by being always positive in all our approach and to be always true to what we say.

Let us begin to see ourselves as nation builders - as the future of this country. Let us first develop ourselves, then we can develop the nation - because there must be a changed man with a changed mindset before we can have a changed nation.
It begins with us here and now. Let us purge ourselves of indiscipline; let us make our union credible enough for everyone to believe in; let us antagonise corrupt and bad leadership at every level; let us do things that our future selves will be proud of; let us understand that the future of this nation depends solely on us and the kind of approach with which we tackle issues facing us.

Tomorrow belongs to us.

#TakeCharge #Believe #Act #BuildRelationship #BePositive
Re: Amaechi, Fashola Emerge Super-ministers by Yanks101: 2:15pm On Nov 12, 2015
princessdairies:
guy,thevoice is right..quit arguing
According to your pea sized head.
Re: Amaechi, Fashola Emerge Super-ministers by azzima(m): 2:18pm On Nov 12, 2015
While EVERYONE is getting ready for some serious work for Nigeria's transformation, Biafrans are still making fools of themselves, doing EVERYTHING possible for things not to work out for Nigeria. AGAIN......they will miscalculate with their new agenda (agitations for Biafra). The protests are dying down because no one is paying them any mind as long as the protests are restricted to SE, make them kill themselves down there. But Chidi, Eze and ebuka and co have to open shop ,Business must go on.
Re: Amaechi, Fashola Emerge Super-ministers by smashad(m): 2:37pm On Nov 12, 2015
Frankiss44:
When you talk of super Ministers, I don't think Transportation falls into that category.. Don't get me wrong, transportation is cool, but not super... We have power and works which has been given to Fashola, we have finance, we have petroleum which is our main source of revenue, we have defense which is going to control huge some of money because of insurgency.. Not to mention Justice, Trade and investment...

This is not the first time we have a transport minister, I can't even remember the last transport minister... But I know the power, petroleum, justice and defence Ministers of the last administration.
. Oga don't worry from Amaechi's time u will never forget d names of transportation ministers.
Re: Amaechi, Fashola Emerge Super-ministers by mart2k(m): 2:53pm On Nov 12, 2015
tobimillar:

In 2019, there would be so much development in Nigeria that Nigerians will beg and cry for buhari to contest.... he won't but he will project fashola and amaechi (being the best ministers who helped in transforming Nigeria) as president and vice or interchangeably
so that d south wl produce d president n d vice? Impossible
Re: Amaechi, Fashola Emerge Super-ministers by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 12, 2015
Amaechi is a well recognized corrupt politician and that makes this administration criminally minded. We should be wary of this present government in Nigeria because it is not good for the development of the nation and moving forward.
Re: Amaechi, Fashola Emerge Super-ministers by namdo(m): 5:00pm On Nov 12, 2015
Fash/Amaechi.... excellent appointments, hoping they will not plunge naija into huge borrowings, anyway PMB should watch their backs.
Re: Amaechi, Fashola Emerge Super-ministers by Kirigidi(m): 5:51pm On Nov 12, 2015
Transportation which now supervises Aviation employs a sizeable chunk of Nigerian civil service and a number of cash cows which Nigeria desperately needs now because of crash in oil prices. It has the following MDA's, Agencies and parastatals among others under it

Water Ways
1. Nigerian Port Authority (NPA)

2. Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency, NIMASA

3 . National Clearing and Forwarding Agency (NCFA)

4. Nigeria Shippers Council (NSC)

5. Nigerian Inland Waterways Authority (NIWA)

6. Nigerian Institute of Transport Technology (NITT)

Aviation:
1. Federal Airport Authority Of Nigerian (FAAN)

2. Nigeria Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA)

3. Nigeria Air Space Mana
Not forgetin 4. Maritime Academy of Nigeria, Oron.
Re: Amaechi, Fashola Emerge Super-ministers by apholaby007(m): 9:08pm On Nov 12, 2015
Broken News: President Muhammadu Buhari this afternoon explained that Power, Housing and Works are not under one man as many have said. He said, Babatunde is Minister of Power, Raji is Minister of Housing and Fashola is Minister of Works.Good evening house
Re: Amaechi, Fashola Emerge Super-ministers by Justinah4real(f): 9:38pm On Nov 12, 2015
tyson99:
I know things are gonna change for good
Are these people not the same men that made Nigeria to be broke. I hail Amaechi the Demolisher of poor peoples house.
Re: Amaechi, Fashola Emerge Super-ministers by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 12, 2015
mart2k:
so that d south wl produce d president n d vice? Im possible

If not for the bolded, what is not possible?
Re: Amaechi, Fashola Emerge Super-ministers by laudate: 7:44pm On Nov 25, 2015
Kirigidi:
Transportation which now supervises Aviation employs a sizeable chunk of Nigerian civil service and a number of cash cows which Nigeria desperately needs now because of crash in oil prices. It has the following MDA's, Agencies and parastatals among others under it

Water Ways
1. Nigerian Port Authority (NPA)

2. Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency, NIMASA

3 . National Clearing and Forwarding Agency (NCFA)

4. Nigeria Shippers Council (NSC)

5. Nigerian Inland Waterways Authority (NIWA)

6. Nigerian Institute of Transport Technology (NITT)

Aviation:
1. Federal Airport Authority Of Nigerian (FAAN)

2. Nigeria Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA)

3. Nigeria Air Space Mana
Not forgetin 4. Maritime Academy of Nigeria, Oron.

If he focuses on NIWA, NIMASA, NPA, FAAN and NRC alone and revamps them to become world-class commercial, profitable institutions offering excellent services to the public, he would have set such a high standard that would engrave his name in the portals of history.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aftermath Of Heavy Rainfall In Asaba, Delta State (Photos) / Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water / Fayose's Igbo Attire To Ikpeazu's Thanksgiving (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.