Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Which Rehab Centre Can We Take My Cousin To - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Which Rehab Centre Can We Take My Cousin To (1256 Views)

My Rehab Story,i Guess I Failed Nairalanders, I Drank 1 Bottle Of Codeine (pics) / After Paying N2.5m For Son's Rehab In Abuja, Family Discover This...... / Help.. With The Address Of Any Drug Rehab Center Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Rehab Centre Can We Take My Cousin To by Kayendy(m): 9:06am On Nov 12, 2015
It's been over four yrs my cousin came bck from London were he was supposed to have schooled after wasting the parents millions.
He came back because it became obvious that he was on drugs. Since he came back his parents have taken him to different hospitals so as to curb. His drug intake but recently we observed that he has been taking the same drugs that brought him back to nigeria.
Now his. Parents are asking about any rehab centre he might be taken to because nobody is paying any dime for him to travel again.

So please, anyone with any useful information should comment.
Thanks
Re: Which Rehab Centre Can We Take My Cousin To by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 12, 2015
Depends on the city his family is located but the rehab center where Majek Fashek was treated seems to be a good one due to the drastic improvements he experienced during his stay it's called Synapse Services- Centre For Psychological Medicine. There might be other ones in Lagos and other parts of the country.
CC lalasticlala wink
Re: Which Rehab Centre Can We Take My Cousin To by kestolove95(m): 9:11am On Nov 12, 2015
All dix ibo boys and drug..now emeka see what u'v done to ursef, drug,robbery,rituals na nnamdi kanu boys d rebel from brothel..u see ur life,..but ask majek fashek..he gat good ansa for u,
Re: Which Rehab Centre Can We Take My Cousin To by johnwizey: 9:13am On Nov 12, 2015
kestolove95:
Wen u tif peoples moni to take ur child abroad, tins like dix happen, let's d child suffer d sins of d parent...but ask majek fashek..he gat good ansa for u
Why isn't Obasanjo's, Diezani and co children on drugs D fault lies on d parents. Why take him abroad when you know you won't be dere to watch over him
Re: Which Rehab Centre Can We Take My Cousin To by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 9:18am On Nov 12, 2015
kestolove95:
Wen u tif peoples moni to take ur child abroad, tins like dix happen, let's d child suffer d sins of d parent...but ask majek fashek..he gat good ansa for u
You very much sound like an uneducated fellow. Wow, i thought people like you were going into extinction but alas i may just be wrong.

Yes back to the issue on ground, you can try google to search for list of rehabs and make your choice.
Re: Which Rehab Centre Can We Take My Cousin To by Kayendy(m): 9:18am On Nov 12, 2015
@kestolove... his parents do business and work hard to earn deir moni and besides not a politician or maybe u have dis poverty syndrome tinking every rich guy made it by stealing....
Any city will do and who knows d one majek went to
Re: Which Rehab Centre Can We Take My Cousin To by DahtzFestjayz: 9:19am On Nov 12, 2015
kestolove95:
Wen u tif peoples moni to take ur child abroad, tins like dix happen, let's d child suffer d sins of d parent...
When you reason with your Pussy ↑
Re: Which Rehab Centre Can We Take My Cousin To by Futureleader1(m): 9:24am On Nov 12, 2015
kestolove95:
I swear to God...you are a big Fool...

Poverty has eaten u up
Re: Which Rehab Centre Can We Take My Cousin To by themejiwalker(m): 9:33am On Nov 12, 2015
Re: Which Rehab Centre Can We Take My Cousin To by daven: 4:38pm On Jun 25, 2017
kestolove95:
All dix ibo boys and drug..now emeka see what u'v done to ursef, drug,robbery,rituals na nnamdi kanu boys d rebel from brothel..u see ur life,..but ask majek fashek..he gat good ansa for u,

Take time o.

Re: Which Rehab Centre Can We Take My Cousin To by noratit: 3:52pm On Feb 02, 2022
Good afternoon Guys, someone in my family has a problem with alcohol. I don't want to talk about it too much, but I don't want to keep quiet. I want to help this person with all my heart. I think these problems are really worth talking about. Where can I turn, which doctors or clinics are good at working with these people?
Re: Which Rehab Centre Can We Take My Cousin To by Drugabusesoluti: 7:06pm On Feb 02, 2022
Take him to no rehab...he can be treated anonymously....u don't have to disgrace him by taking him anywhere....I had two uncle's dead bcoz of drug abuse..it really pathetic..As long as his on prescription drugs and monitored that's all he needs..he doesn't need to subjected to degrace in rehab center.there are some drugs I can prescribe for him he will feel some relieve in mere hours...even if is heroine addiction, ibo.skunk, alcohol..it will be out of his systems in just a week try detox.. call me on 09050502631.it u have similar issues call.Anonimity is key no one has to know
Re: Which Rehab Centre Can We Take My Cousin To by Drugabusesoluti: 7:24pm On Feb 02, 2022
Abeg...we should all stay out of drug abuse.substance abuse and alcohol abuse..U will not like the withdrawal symptoms at all..especially in dis buhari govt were illicit drug are getting more xpwnsive everyday..And do dis for yourself so u can.meet your financial objectives for the year. There is a solution guys to all drug WS
Irregular heart beat
Fatigue
Muscle pain
Headache
Restlessness
Dry mouth
Sleeplessness
Loss of appetite etc..if u are feeling at least 3 of this symptoms I just mentioned just call me anonymously...I don't even need to know your name..09050502631...u will thank me...pls dis not a scam...just want to help coz I know wat it feels like..

(1) (Reply)

Blocked Nose? How To Clear It Up Without Medication / Crazy Things People Uses To "Cure" Eye Diseases / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.