Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Is It Right For A Christian Woman To Say These Things? (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right For A Christian Woman To Say These Things? (photo) (5649 Views)

Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love / Women Say These 14 Things And Probably Don’t Mean It / Never Let Her Go If You Can Say These 11 Things About Her. Photo (2) (3) (4)

Is It Right For A Christian Woman To Say These Things? (photo) by gamaliel121(m): 9:09am On Nov 12, 2015
is this right?

Re: Is It Right For A Christian Woman To Say These Things? (photo) by donTbone(m): 9:11am On Nov 12, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Woman To Say These Things? (photo) by DahtzFestjayz: 9:13am On Nov 12, 2015
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Woman To Say These Things? (photo) by benedictnsi(m): 9:17am On Nov 12, 2015
On what occasion or process must she say that

Re: Is It Right For A Christian Woman To Say These Things? (photo) by stchinedu: 9:18am On Nov 12, 2015
Op, you dey craze O. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Is It Right For A Christian Woman To Say These Things? (photo) by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 12, 2015
Between HP laptop of #250,000 And Samsung Laptop of #300,000, Which is cheaper undecided

PS: Mature Replies Please angry.

Re: Is It Right For A Christian Woman To Say These Things? (photo) by xpac01(m): 9:22am On Nov 12, 2015
I never blame ladies for being pretenders they usually are because our society has unconsciously forced them to be. Me I'll like my wife to be an animal in the sack. There's parallel difference between bible and kitty cat. If there's anything worst than "fu*k it harder" please she has to say it.

Re: Is It Right For A Christian Woman To Say These Things? (photo) by 400billionman: 9:46am On Nov 12, 2015
Its not funny..
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Woman To Say These Things? (photo) by obiorathesubtle: 10:02am On Nov 12, 2015
rexkexmilan:
Between HP laptop of #250,000 And Samsung Laptop of #300,000, Which is cheaper undecided

PS: Mature Replies Please angry.
nokia torch of 2.5K

Re: Is It Right For A Christian Woman To Say These Things? (photo) by IndianaJay: 10:06am On Nov 12, 2015
This is why Christian men are married to Christian women but would rather be in hotels every weekend with girls who tell them "F*ck me harder....do it like that aaah oooh ojigbi jigbi jigbi"

Re: Is It Right For A Christian Woman To Say These Things? (photo) by cherrybrown(f): 10:11am On Nov 12, 2015
God see through the heart not from what we say with our mouth or our appearance
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Woman To Say These Things? (photo) by Maxi112: 11:33am On Nov 12, 2015
cherrybrown:
some one told me that u say a lot of that when u dey colabo.... hw true is it
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Woman To Say These Things? (photo) by cherrybrown(f): 11:35am On Nov 12, 2015
Maxi112:
some one told me that u say a lot of that when u dey colabo.... hw true is it
You said someone told you that means you are not sure
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Woman To Say These Things? (photo) by Andy790(m): 2:29pm On Nov 12, 2015
what does Christianity has to do with nashing??
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Woman To Say These Things? (photo) by Andy790(m): 2:31pm On Nov 12, 2015
i think its wrong .....

but its right for a christain husband to say give it to me baby....ride me honey....dont stop baby.......
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Woman To Say These Things? (photo) by itstpia8: 2:47pm On Nov 12, 2015
Spamming the forum again.
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Woman To Say These Things? (photo) by Maxi112: 4:13pm On Nov 12, 2015
cherrybrown:
You said someone told you that means you are not sure
that is why am asking u to confirm from u
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Woman To Say These Things? (photo) by cherrybrown(f): 4:23pm On Nov 12, 2015
Maxi112:
that is why am asking u to confirm from u
No need of asking me since you said someone told you because I hate that word someone told you
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Woman To Say These Things? (photo) by Maxi112: 4:33pm On Nov 12, 2015
cherrybrown:
No need of asking me since you said someone told you because I hate that word someone told you
hw is u then
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Woman To Say These Things? (photo) by cherrybrown(f): 4:44pm On Nov 12, 2015
Maxi112:
hw is u then
Don't worry about me
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Woman To Say These Things? (photo) by Maxi112: 5:12pm On Nov 12, 2015
cherrybrown:
Don't worry about me
shy na hard to get u won form abi?
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Woman To Say These Things? (photo) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 12, 2015
See how the so called CHRISTAINS are embarrassing themselves.
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Woman To Say These Things? (photo) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 12, 2015
Lol ,i knw d christian lady wud be saying sex has notin to do wit christianity. Smh. Hypocrite christians
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Woman To Say These Things? (photo) by Rapunzel001: 9:21pm On Nov 12, 2015
cherrybrown:

out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh...

Re: Is It Right For A Christian Woman To Say These Things? (photo) by cherrybrown(f): 9:22pm On Nov 12, 2015
Rapunzel001:

out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh...
Not all my dear
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Woman To Say These Things? (photo) by cherrybrown(f): 9:26pm On Nov 12, 2015
Maxi112:
shy na hard to get u won form abi?
I no dey form anything
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Woman To Say These Things? (photo) by Maxi112: 10:12pm On Nov 12, 2015
cherrybrown:
I no dey form anything
I blv u
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Woman To Say These Things? (photo) by vybzkartel: 10:28pm On Nov 12, 2015
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Woman To Say These Things? (photo) by 9jaboi8701(m): 10:51pm On Nov 12, 2015
Use to have a Christian couple as neighbor and one faithful night I was passing through their room window and my rabbit eat got an alert. "Honeyyyyyyyyyyyyy, Arrrrrhhhh, crying, oooouuuch", small time i begin hear "Hollllllllllyyyyyy Ghost take controllllllll, Aaarrrssssshhhhhhh, I didn't wait to hear if Holy ghost is coming before I pick race. Sex sha
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Woman To Say These Things? (photo) by osesology(m): 12:02am On Nov 13, 2015
During sex you are not in control of what you say(esp the ladies) so talking dirty during sex is not exclusive to loose women alone, that is why it is advisable for christan women to marry before sex. So anything you do in private with your hubby is sanctioned by God. Moreover I'll like to get married to a lady who is freaky in bed, but that doesn't make me a non-christian or does it?
Re: Is It Right For A Christian Woman To Say These Things? (photo) by cherrybrown(f): 6:29am On Nov 13, 2015
Maxi112:
I blv u
You have to

Vaseline Gang!!chioma Flaunts Her 'boob's As She Parties With Davido In Bahamas / Have You Seen The New Fanta Plastic Bottle? / My Wife’s Unusual Moaning At Night Alerted Me That Our Neighbor Is Sleeping With