Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,814 members, 7,837,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

The Truth About Premarital Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Truth About Premarital Sex (378 Views)

7 Lies That Make Ladies Fall Into Premarital Sex / Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex / 9 Facts About Premarital Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Premarital Sex by veeluv2015(f): 9:44am On Nov 12, 2015
There has always been a serious debate about whether premarital sex is right or wrong. Biblically speaking, it is absolutely wrong and there’s not supposed to be any argument about it. But medically speaking, it is advised that there is a certain time one is supposed to have sex. Now, I’m not a doctor and can’t speak more on that. According to Dr. Yvonne K. Fulbright, the benefits of sex include: weight loss and weight control, pain management, stress relief, immune booster, better heart health, increased self-esteem and intimacy, sleep enhancement, a better younger looking you, mood lifter, longevity, decreased risk of breast cancer, reproductive health benefits and so on (please correct me if I’m wrong). I won’t go into details of these benefits. (If you are interested in the details, you can find them at www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,317189,00.html).

Now, the confusing part is does it mean these benefits work for just married people or as a single person you don’t need these benefits? I do not promote premarital sex because it is a grave sin before God but neither do I condemn it. What I am here to say is that if we must indulge in it then we shouldn’t abuse it. You see young girls these days asking for money in exchange for sex. Prostituting and calling it a means of livelihood. That is so wrong. Sex is supposed to happen between two people who are in love.

Just to correct a wrong impression, the fact that you were a virgin when you got married will not make your husband trust you more. What if the lady has been practicing lesbianism in her single days, will she be deflowered? No. But does that mean she is more decent than other girls? What I’m driving at is that a lady’s decency should not be judged by the state of her virginity. And for the girls, if you want to stay away from sex, do it for the right reasons. Do it to please God and not to buy your husband’s trust because you might end up being disappointed.

Let us see sex in a whole different light from this day. Do not use it as a trade, do not keep is as a hobby. And don’t forget that premarital sex has its own side effects like unwanted pregnancy. If you must do it, then do it for the right reasons.

CIAO!!!

Source: http://nairarepublic.com/thread/the-truth-about-premarital-sex/

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Mature Lady As A Friend / Facts / Snoring Partner: What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.