Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) (53547 Views)

Nigerian Mum's Facial Expression As Her Son Kisses His Bride At The Altar (Photo / My In-law Forcefully Had Sex With Me, My 2 Sisters, Witness Tells Court / See How This Mum Is Forcefully Brushing Her Child's Teeth... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by serah109: 11:17am On Nov 12, 2015
vivianblog:
What on earth is this ... trying to make your own child look like others .... is that a child abuse .. check this hilarious photo of how this parents Managed To Brush their son'd Teeth...is this act of child abuse or what...

source http://viviangist.com/how-they-managed-to-brush-his-teeth-child-abuse-or

Train up a child in d way he should grow and wen he is old he wil nt depart frm it,
Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by IceDude(m): 11:18am On Nov 12, 2015
Hahahahahahaha. That lil boy must be really stubborn, his lovely mum is trying to save him 4rm future embarassment grin
Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by pocknoser: 11:18am On Nov 12, 2015
na by force angry
Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by mindworx: 11:21am On Nov 12, 2015
deramarks:
u have laff d laff I wan to laff cry

lol
Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by AUSVINS(m): 11:24am On Nov 12, 2015
That child probably has toothache. I remember when I was a kid and I had toothache Oh boy! to brush na with fight I dey brush.
Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by deramarks(f): 11:26am On Nov 12, 2015
mindworx:

lol
u sef. Have join to laff my laff
Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by MadCow1: 11:26am On Nov 12, 2015
figo05:

How she no go slap u wen u be mad cow

And you are chatting with a Mad Cow online.. grin

How does that make you feel? grin
Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by ceeceeuwa: 11:28am On Nov 12, 2015
vivianblog:
What on earth is this ... trying to make your own child look like others .... is that a child abuse .. check this hilarious photo of how this parents Managed To Brush their son'd Teeth...is this act of child abuse or what...

Child Abuse! Please I need to give em a piece of my mind embarassed
Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by wokomabest(m): 11:28am On Nov 12, 2015
oluseyiforjesus:
If water enter dis Boy brain now n die, they will Blame d devil, if this Pix is nt social media stunt den that Man is a poron n d woman is a slowpoke......
nothing will happen to him, is mother's love and its boundless

1 Like

Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by bigtt76(f): 11:28am On Nov 12, 2015
I can imagine the bruises the child will have on his or her gum angry

1 Like

Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by alkines(m): 11:31am On Nov 12, 2015
oluseyiforjesus:
If water enter dis Boy brain now n die, they will Blame d devil, if this Pix is nt social media stunt den that Man is a poron n d woman is a slowpoke......
u ar noticed...IWE
Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by kenoz(m): 11:37am On Nov 12, 2015
grin
Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by Emdee590(m): 11:38am On Nov 12, 2015
hertheytheydgee:
This one is better, if they dey give child herb drink, you go think sey dey wan kill am
Hahahaha...my mum come to mind...that woman ehhh...anyway , I love you mum

1 Like

Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by activefibre1(m): 11:38am On Nov 12, 2015
aha nigeria parents
Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by Sunseeker: 11:40am On Nov 12, 2015
Wicked Orobo Mama !!

See how dat small pikin deh for ground with HEAVY HAND and tooth paste chocking his throat !!

Theres a better way to do it sha !! cry Those of you agreeing to this mal-treatment. Oya mek I bring my BIG Cousin from da village where resemble Mike Tyson to dash for ground and wash unna mouth by FORCE!

1 Like

Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by Shokoloko(f): 11:41am On Nov 12, 2015
Lol! I fight with my son like this morning and evening just to brush his teeth.
Somedays when i think of it, i get discouraged and want to skip a brushing.
But then i ask myself if he has a tooth problem, we will both suffer more so I fight.
I dont like that the baby is pushed to the groundbut some kids can be so stubborn
Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by jummy604: 11:43am On Nov 12, 2015
lol na wa o.the kid ill get injured with the force she is using
Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by Kassidy90(m): 11:44am On Nov 12, 2015
Mothers... I love them
That woman must be a Yoruba mother
Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by TITOBIGZ(m): 11:45am On Nov 12, 2015
vivianblog:

Chai those days gringrin,God bless ma Naija Mums.gringrin
Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by sanatojez: 11:46am On Nov 12, 2015
Hahahahaha de pikin mouth odore de cause infection dats y.
Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by Emdee590(m): 11:47am On Nov 12, 2015
Kreamie:
The fear of Halitosis is the beginning of wisdom grin grin grin grin grin grin
You have said it all
Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by DikSin(m): 11:54am On Nov 12, 2015
I was there...
The woman was brushing away all the PDpig_ sweets and gum plus the latest biafra tee_reh_bor grin

God bless Mama Taraba
Sai Baba!
#Biing cheesy
Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by BetaPADI: 11:56am On Nov 12, 2015
Deejavuu:
Lool. cheesy grin
"The woman be like no be me you go disgrace with mouth odour later on"

Mothers tho, gotta love them.... no matter what

funny nairalanders. Why not spend ur funny talent posting relevant and funny comments on a new blog & earn money doing that. CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE DETAILS
Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by Rutycool(f): 11:57am On Nov 12, 2015
D pikin need amm
Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 12, 2015
lol it shows there is no relationship between the child and the mother.... too bad
Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by ZYZZA: 12:08pm On Nov 12, 2015
ifISLAPYOU:
DIS IS HUMILIATION.. BLAKS WHY DO WE BEHAVE LIKE WE GOT BLAK BRAINS. WE DAH BIGGEST RACIST, ENVY AND JEALOUSY RUNS IN OUR VAIN. WHY? DIS AINT MAKING SENSE.. AND AGAIN WE SO DIRTY. WHY? IS IT COZ OF OUR COLOR.
what is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 12, 2015
Igbo women I hail o grin
Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by Lilimax(f): 12:10pm On Nov 12, 2015
bettercreature:
African kids are very stubborn
If you see the way 3 months old baby refused to open mouth to take her drugs
You go fear
smiley
Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by BetaPADI: 12:12pm On Nov 12, 2015
Emdee590:

You have said it all
funny nairalanders. Why not spend ur funny talent posting relevant and funny comments on a new blog & earn money doing that. CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE DETAILS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman / Rukevwe Vivienne Ohwerhi's Daughter, Efeturi Saleisha Zino's 1st Birthday Photos / Worried About My 1year Marriage!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.