Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) (53546 Views)

Nigerian Mum's Facial Expression As Her Son Kisses His Bride At The Altar (Photo / My In-law Forcefully Had Sex With Me, My 2 Sisters, Witness Tells Court / See How This Mum Is Forcefully Brushing Her Child's Teeth... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 12, 2015
MadCow1:

And you are chatting with a Mad Cow online.. grin

How does that make you feel? grin

Wanna knw if cow truly chat, that's why am chatting with u
Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by Lilimax(f): 12:17pm On Nov 12, 2015
caoalvin:
lol it shows there is no relationship between the child and the mother.... too bad
Not true!
Some children are just stubborn smiley
I usually spank my daughter (7yrs) every morning for her to bath and get ready for school.
This has become a norm; and what'll you call it? undecided
Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by wiringdpt(m): 12:27pm On Nov 12, 2015
Kini weere n so
ifISLAPYOU:
DIS IS HUMILIATION.. BLAKS WHY DO WE BEHAVE LIKE WE GOT BLAK BRAINS. WE DAH BIGGEST RACIST, ENVY AND JEALOUSY RUNS IN OUR VAIN. WHY? DIS AINT MAKING SENSE.. AND AGAIN WE SO DIRTY. WHY? IS IT COZ OF OUR COLOR.
Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by fm7070: 12:46pm On Nov 12, 2015
the woman is doing the needful
children mouth odour is a direct shame on the mother
Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by solowizzy(m): 12:47pm On Nov 12, 2015
na wa o

Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by samuel2k4: 12:47pm On Nov 12, 2015
GOLDEN CHANCE LOTTO MOVES TO THE NORTH- REWARDS SUB-AGENTS.

Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by Bimpe29: 12:48pm On Nov 12, 2015
vivianblog:
What on earth is this ... trying to make your own child look like others .... is that a child abuse .. check this hilarious photo of how this parents Managed To Brush their son'd Teeth...is this act of child abuse or what...

source http://viviangist.com/how-they-managed-to-brush-his-teeth-child-abuse-or

Are they trying to slaughter the child ni or what rubbish is that?

Any way, I dey grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 12, 2015
what nonsense?
Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by Blackfire(m): 1:22pm On Nov 12, 2015
Me and chubbygal when we were small pikin.
Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by miqos02(m): 1:44pm On Nov 12, 2015
nawa oh
Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by Henycymama(f): 2:03pm On Nov 12, 2015
lolzz ,cnt stop laffing,naija women with dere ish.

wia white people get dat chance n besides dat one no say mk d pikin no gt mouth odour,ewwww! lolz
Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by ajepako(f): 2:05pm On Nov 12, 2015
That is Seun as a kid..

And lalasticlala grin grin
Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by lilmizwierd(f): 2:05pm On Nov 12, 2015
What the heck thats child abuse
Growing up I hated brushing my teeth and my mama never did that when she injures that boy she"ll rest
Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by preshik(f): 2:09pm On Nov 12, 2015
winklolz.. I dnt think that's a child abuse just that d little boy is somehow stubborn and his mum wants him to b a clean boy by brushing his teeth
Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by pedrilo: 2:25pm On Nov 12, 2015
eleko1:
Not child abuse.The Lil one is just too stubborn.Give him bobo/biscuit now and watch him excited. Give him medicine /syrup, he'll reject it.Good for him sad
look at that child again and ask urself if ur head is correct.
Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by ismail60: 2:35pm On Nov 12, 2015
Ibelong2God:

You post and steal FTC

that means you are d ftc
Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by eleko1: 2:44pm On Nov 12, 2015
pedrilo:
look at that child again and ask urself if ur head is correct.
u are a abominable foolish reptile.I dnt engage a minor.ode
Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by mommysgirl(f): 2:57pm On Nov 12, 2015
[email]
MummyTehillah:
Me and Tehillah every morning.
[/email]
I can imagine cheesy grin
Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by iwakunbaba: 3:38pm On Nov 12, 2015
The only reason the child refused to brush by hinself is because he has never seen his parents do it. My kids are 2 n half yrs and 4 n half yrs respectively every morning they will ask for their brush b4 having their bath because when they were younger their mum will always brush her teeth in their presence which promted their interest too.
Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by ElPhoche(m): 4:33pm On Nov 12, 2015
oluseyiforjesus:
If water enter dis Boy brain now n die, they will Blame d devil, if this Pix is nt social media stunt den that Man is a poron n d woman is a slowpoke......
Water can not enter someone's brain. There is no direct connection, unless d skull is fractured, in which case the boy will not even be in a state for teeth brushing
Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by sparkleice(f): 8:13pm On Nov 12, 2015
abumeinben:
One of those Bariga stubborn kids grin
s nt child abuse dat lil dude s js stubborn dat s how my friend son act whn d mum leave him for my care d guy stubborness no gt part2.time for brushng na. So d guy go d use me run ,I go de pursue am to bath sef na 2nd world war to eat na 3rd world war.I de gt serious headache for dat boy matter.me I can't beat kids na so d mama go d tell me y I no de beat d boy weather na so I go d handle my pikn.me tell am no be by beatng oo e gt way u go use taik to kids & dey undrstand u ,u can evn communicate to dem wt ur eyes like my mum.bt my mum na iron woman sha bt m happy today cos she made me who I am.
Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by Ezeamara(m): 10:28pm On Nov 12, 2015
Wowoooo sweet mother in did
Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:30pm On Nov 12, 2015
Very funny
Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by BetaPADI: 10:32pm On Nov 12, 2015
Lolaabokoku:
Very funny
funny nairalanders. Why not spend ur funny talent posting relevant and funny comments on a new blog & earn money doing that. CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE DETAILS
Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by NathyBongos: 1:51am On Nov 13, 2015
I don laugh mistakenly use my keke jam navy man checkpoint

Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by coolexz7(m): 3:24am On Nov 13, 2015
eleko1:
Not child abuse.The Lil one is just too stubborn.Give him bobo/biscuit now and watch him excited. Give him medicine /syrup, he'll reject it.Good for him sad
u talk as if u kw him fr Adam..
Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by eleko1: 3:53am On Nov 13, 2015
coolexz7:

u talk as if u kw him fr Adam..
young boy.I'm not ur mate.old enuf to be ur father.No insult but home truth.i'll advise u to face ur study.ok
Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by deebrain(m): 4:58am On Nov 13, 2015
Stubborn pikin
Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by destiny25(m): 2:41pm On Nov 13, 2015
The child has fundamental human rights, Right to freedom of not brushing his mouth. Be guided.
Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by Jeloma: 9:54am On Nov 14, 2015
Looks like they're about to slaughter a chicken....
Very disturbing picture
Re: Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) by abumeinben(m): 3:26pm On Nov 14, 2015
sparkleice:
s nt child abuse dat lil dude s js stubborn dat s how my friend son act whn d mum leave him for my care d guy stubborness no gt part2.time for brushng na. So d guy go d use me run ,I go de pursue am to bath sef na 2nd world war to eat na 3rd world war.I de gt serious headache for dat boy matter.me I can't beat kids na so d mama go d tell me y I no de beat d boy weather na so I go d handle my pikn.me tell am no be by beatng oo e gt way u go use taik to kids & dey undrstand u ,u can evn communicate to dem wt ur eyes like my mum.bt my mum na iron woman sha bt m happy today cos she made me who I am.

Hmmmmmm!?
U can't beat kids.....are u suuuuurrree ma grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman / Rukevwe Vivienne Ohwerhi's Daughter, Efeturi Saleisha Zino's 1st Birthday Photos / White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.