Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

2 Guys Alleged Gays ‘c@ught In The Act’ In Benin City; Paraded N@ked ( 18+ PHOTO - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 Guys Alleged Gays ‘c@ught In The Act’ In Benin City; Paraded N@ked ( 18+ PHOTO (1775 Views)

Chat Of 2 Guys Dating Same Lady / A deeper look into the act of masturbation. / World Most Expensive Prostitute. 1.1million Per Night (18+ Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Guys Alleged Gays ‘c@ught In The Act’ In Benin City; Paraded N@ked ( 18+ PHOTO by infoebiscoebi: 10:45am On Nov 12, 2015
This is serious… despite the stiff penalty associated with this kind of act, some people can’t seem to swap their Cexual pleasure and become original…

According to the eyewitness report, these two guys were caught red-handed engaging in gay acts in Benin city, Edo State. They were immediately apprehended and paraded in public without their cloths as seen in the picture..
- See more at: http://www.mcebisco.com/2015/11/wow-2-guys-alleged-gays-cught-in-act-in.html
Re: 2 Guys Alleged Gays ‘c@ught In The Act’ In Benin City; Paraded N@ked ( 18+ PHOTO by Maxi112: 11:28am On Nov 12, 2015
very sad indeed!
Re: 2 Guys Alleged Gays ‘c@ught In The Act’ In Benin City; Paraded N@ked ( 18+ PHOTO by tallestVic: 12:02am On Nov 13, 2015
Bleep society! I am Homosexual and dont put my God ordained Rod of pleasure into Smelly pucci..hailings to all men that read this: dont let society and those demons called women out there deceive you. 5ex is on your dick tip..Those Guys are the real men,real men make them path and dont bow to useless society standard.
Re: 2 Guys Alleged Gays ‘c@ught In The Act’ In Benin City; Paraded N@ked ( 18+ PHOTO by Laveda(f): 12:04am On Nov 13, 2015
The guy above is mad already cry

3 Likes

Re: 2 Guys Alleged Gays ‘c@ught In The Act’ In Benin City; Paraded N@ked ( 18+ PHOTO by tallestVic: 12:13am On Nov 13, 2015
@Laveda: I bet you feel threatened already. Imagine a world of men where they now know the truth that love exist only in a man heart and s3xual pleasure exist only on their dick tips instead of making men believe that a woman flesh is pleasurable which is a big lie..Men are waking up!
Re: 2 Guys Alleged Gays ‘c@ught In The Act’ In Benin City; Paraded N@ked ( 18+ PHOTO by Laveda(f): 12:18am On Nov 13, 2015
tallestVic:
@Laveda: I bet you feel threatened already. Imagine a world of men where they now know the truth that love exist only in a man heart and s3xual pleasure exist only on their dick tips instead of making men believe that a woman flesh is pleasurable which is a big lie..Men are waking up!
Threatened? Really? Cause you've choosen to dig asses?
Common dude, you got your life to live, all I'm saying is.....you're not okay undecided

2 Likes

Re: 2 Guys Alleged Gays ‘c@ught In The Act’ In Benin City; Paraded N@ked ( 18+ PHOTO by tallestVic: 12:23am On Nov 13, 2015
@Laveda: I am more than OK and what make you think what you got infront between your legs is not ass..haha...dont forget to catch a foolish guy before you lose your temporary good looks and lock him down in marriage and then lose your libido as all women always do after marriage...have a good life..
Re: 2 Guys Alleged Gays ‘c@ught In The Act’ In Benin City; Paraded N@ked ( 18+ PHOTO by obiorathesubtle: 12:28am On Nov 13, 2015
If you're reading this....

undecided this thread is really creepy

And the guy above me is a complete creep. I don't want to mention him, he unknowingly thwarts his fellow men for pleasure and other disgusting reasons, and he would burn in hell if he doesn't stop putting his cock into another male idiot's anus. I read what he typed and I think he's a wretched satanic, a mongrel, an urchin and a sickening maniac with absolutely no basic sense of dignity.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Guys Alleged Gays ‘c@ught In The Act’ In Benin City; Paraded N@ked ( 18+ PHOTO by Laveda(f): 12:29am On Nov 13, 2015
tallestVic:
@Laveda: I am more than OK and what make you think what you got infront between your legs is not ass..haha...dont forget to catch a foolish guy before you lose your temporary good looks and lock him down in marriage and then lose your libido as all women always do after marriage...have a good life..
And always remember to wear your pampers undecided

Cheers undecided

4 Likes

Re: 2 Guys Alleged Gays ‘c@ught In The Act’ In Benin City; Paraded N@ked ( 18+ PHOTO by Tundeiab(m): 5:54am On Nov 13, 2015
Laveda:
He is playing with jail term.
Imagine leaving all the sweet pus.ses around and going for shitty-dirty ass holes... SMH.
Re: 2 Guys Alleged Gays ‘c@ught In The Act’ In Benin City; Paraded N@ked ( 18+ PHOTO by Laveda(f): 6:18am On Nov 13, 2015
Tundeiab:

He is playing with jail term.
Imagine leaving all the sweet pus.ses around and going for shitty-dirty ass holes... SMH.
imagine? **pukes** such disgusting act.
Re: 2 Guys Alleged Gays ‘c@ught In The Act’ In Benin City; Paraded N@ked ( 18+ PHOTO by Maxi112: 7:31am On Nov 13, 2015
that dude need to be arrested and send to jail! if ya dad was a gay I dnt think u will be Here saying those trash
Re: 2 Guys Alleged Gays ‘c@ught In The Act’ In Benin City; Paraded N@ked ( 18+ PHOTO by jonaifame22(m): 7:57am On Nov 13, 2015
cheesy
Laveda:
And always remember to wear your pampers undecided

Cheers undecided
cheesy
Re: 2 Guys Alleged Gays ‘c@ught In The Act’ In Benin City; Paraded N@ked ( 18+ PHOTO by Tundeiab(m): 8:17am On Nov 13, 2015
Laveda:
imagine? **pokes** such disgusting act.
grin
Re: 2 Guys Alleged Gays ‘c@ught In The Act’ In Benin City; Paraded N@ked ( 18+ PHOTO by charger09(m): 8:52am On Nov 13, 2015
Laveda:
how?
Re: 2 Guys Alleged Gays ‘c@ught In The Act’ In Benin City; Paraded N@ked ( 18+ PHOTO by charger09(m): 8:52am On Nov 13, 2015
Laveda:
how?
Re: 2 Guys Alleged Gays ‘c@ught In The Act’ In Benin City; Paraded N@ked ( 18+ PHOTO by Laveda(f): 2:16pm On Nov 13, 2015
Re: 2 Guys Alleged Gays ‘c@ught In The Act’ In Benin City; Paraded N@ked ( 18+ PHOTO by faith551(m): 2:22pm On Nov 13, 2015
tallestVic:

My friend shut up and go sit down if you have nothing to say

(1) (Reply)

What Visa Has Joined Together Let No Embassy Put Asunder (photo) / Guys Are Asking / Way Out Of My League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.