Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi - Phone/Internet Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi (53149 Views)

Official Pictures From Jumia On Black Friday Clues And Discounted Products / 50% Off Of Infinix Hot 2 On Black Friday At Jumia. Get Set / What Would You Buy On Black Friday? by JumiaBazaar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by biz2get(m): 7:16pm On Nov 14, 2015
bra and pant cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by ishittu: 7:17pm On Nov 14, 2015
Aspiregreat:
The infinix hot note 2cheesy

Big Six , 3X faster
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by kobonaire(m): 7:18pm On Nov 14, 2015
Rice&Beans .. keeping it real.

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by tempest01(m): 7:19pm On Nov 14, 2015
Yea....Amazon and ebay go hear am
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by crowndotun(m): 7:19pm On Nov 14, 2015
Thank God for thanksgiving holiday in my new job, I'm going to be in d que early this time to get a 50" tv for my bedroom..
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by Opinedecandid(m): 7:20pm On Nov 14, 2015
Okay.
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by Sprintx24(m): 7:20pm On Nov 14, 2015
micoloP:
Oukitel k4000

Hi bro, am interested in getting this phone too. Do you have a direct link on how to get this device? what would be the amount to budget for everything for me to land this device? your response will be highly appreciated. Thanks
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by Seculent: 7:21pm On Nov 14, 2015
Adex097:
A 2,000mah power bank cry . I didn't plan well for this year's BF. The kind õwù wey dey blow me now ehn. ordikwa risky.
What do you want to use 2000mAh power bank to do? What can't give phone 20% charging power.
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by mediachirps(m): 7:23pm On Nov 14, 2015
Condoms.
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by Sprintx24(m): 7:23pm On Nov 14, 2015
KuliMart:
Visit our store that day, we will surprise you.
How much should I budget to land this phone in Ebonyi?
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 14, 2015
BlaqqDahCritic:
Ama Buy Facebook...BTW... Who Black Friday Help...?
at least it helped the OP!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 14, 2015
BlaqqDahCritic:
Ama Buy Facebook...BTW... Who Black Friday Help...?
at least it helped the OP!
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by chukslawrence(m): 7:26pm On Nov 14, 2015
Cr7's right leg and Messi's left leg

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by eightsin(m): 7:27pm On Nov 14, 2015
I messed up big time this year... things didn't go as planned...will certainly adjust for next year. Nevertheless, I'd likely get something no matter how little

1 Like

Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by yinkuscious(m): 7:28pm On Nov 14, 2015
If they will sell Buhari's glass for me.. I will buy

1 Like

Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 14, 2015
wic one again be black friday?
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by Dekingmoses(m): 7:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
Am gonna buy beautiful gal [color=#770077][/color]
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by bellville: 7:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
Do you want to shop for books on black Friday? Check out my store on Jumia for great books at amazing prices. Simply visit bookstomydoor store on Jumia.
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by shogosco: 7:31pm On Nov 14, 2015
Gold C
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by khalhokage(m): 7:33pm On Nov 14, 2015
When did Nigeria start observing black friday? SMH for una.

3 Likes

Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by Ice4jez(m): 7:33pm On Nov 14, 2015
Am getting fridge,led tv,home theate,fone
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by zicoraads: 7:34pm On Nov 14, 2015
Imagine the comments on this thread...it's pathetic. It is simply amazing how much quality the forum has lost. If a topic hits FP, everyone and anyone would want to comment. What happens to just not commenting if you don't have anything important to say.

I was planning on replacing my Samsung Tab that was stolen. But on the other hand, am afraid of quality. What I might end up buying is a pair of shoes and a wrist watch.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 14, 2015
Nigerians dont ask questions.
Do yall even know the origin of "black friday".
I read somewhere that fridays were the days black slaves were sold by the white slavemasters at the cheapest rate.
"Black friday" was then celebrated as a day to purchase cheap "commodities".
Its a babaric holiday likened to celebrating "thanksgiving"
Africans are really stupid for making a holiday of this shameful history.
Read a book y'all,learn history.
Ignorance is an epidemic

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by theimmortals(m): 7:38pm On Nov 14, 2015
Please can somebody enlighten me about this black friday stuff I don't really know how it works and I need to buy stuffs for my project, please help me out. I appreciate
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by exotique1fy(f): 7:39pm On Nov 14, 2015
nothing special! just the regular pack of flavored condoms that I exotiqueify like so much! wink grin
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by bosco9: 7:39pm On Nov 14, 2015
would like to get surround speakers for my lonely woofer. Any way out
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by Daniel058(m): 7:41pm On Nov 14, 2015
Wisdomkosi.. I bu alobam .....
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by Gizbee: 7:41pm On Nov 14, 2015
How much will their deep freezer cost.
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by oziawo: 7:41pm On Nov 14, 2015
I go buy infinix big six
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by ayusco85(m): 7:42pm On Nov 14, 2015
Pls am new to all this black Friday shitt. Someone should pls explain to me how it works. Am not in lag, I have some 3 shoes I will love to buy on the supposed black Friday which I learnt is on 27th Nov. How do I go about it? Am in kaduna presently.
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 14, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
We all know what black Friday is and we all look forward to buying things at cheaper or low cost rate. Probably Konga or jumia will definitely slash the price of their products. Many people don't even know what to buy that day. The big question is, if they slash the price of their products on black Friday, what are you going buy?

https://wisdomkosiblog./2015/11/12/what-are-you-going-to-buy-on-black-friday/
hmmmm! Thinking of buying something precious.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price / Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) / AY-EXCEL CHEAPEST BITCOIN, CABLE TV SUB. MTN, ETISALAT DATA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.