Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi - Phone/Internet Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi (53154 Views)

Official Pictures From Jumia On Black Friday Clues And Discounted Products / 50% Off Of Infinix Hot 2 On Black Friday At Jumia. Get Set / What Would You Buy On Black Friday? by JumiaBazaar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by yomalex(m): 8:25pm On Nov 14, 2015
TellingItAsItIs:
Nigerians dont ask questions.
Do yall even know the origin of "black friday".
I read somewhere that fridays were the days black slaves were sold by the white slavemasters at the cheapest rate.
"Black friday" was then celebrated as a day to purchase cheap "commodities".
Its a babaric holiday likened to celebrating "thanksgiving"
Africans are really stupid for making a holiday of this shameful history.
Read a book y'all,learn history.
Ignorance is an epidemic
Simply not true Which book did you read your own www.snopes.com/holidays/thanksgiving/blackfriday.asp
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by lovely17(m): 8:26pm On Nov 14, 2015
Nigerians and Famzing
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by Emeka71(m): 8:34pm On Nov 14, 2015
akashi01:
any jumia agent here? please i want to preorder o
Contact Me on My e-mail: emi_739@yahoo.co.uk
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by ernie1234(m): 8:36pm On Nov 14, 2015
I intend getting a laptop, and I am preparing 10,000. Hope I can get one?
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by augster(m): 8:36pm On Nov 14, 2015
Contact me, a jumia agent to place orders on black friday
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by thaenchantress(f): 8:37pm On Nov 14, 2015
Me I want the innjoof2... Hope they slash it to like 10k abi 15k ... Dahsall.
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by Emeka71(m): 8:38pm On Nov 14, 2015
Oma307:
Pls, wen is d black friday coming up?
November 27; contact emi_739@yahoo.co.uk to order products for you.
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by KuliMart: 8:41pm On Nov 14, 2015
Olasco93:

How much is Xiaomi Redmi Note 2?

That can be found on our website. Check signature.
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by swaggprofessor(m): 8:43pm On Nov 14, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
We all know what black Friday is and we all look forward to buying things at cheaper or low cost rate. Probably Konga or jumia will definitely slash the price of their products. Many people don't even know what to buy that day. The big question is, if they slash the price of their products on black Friday, what are you going buy?

https://wisdomkosiblog./2015/11/12/what-are-you-going-to-buy-on-black-friday/
What a big fool u r n publicly flaunting ur studity. black Friday is a day of remembrance to lost loved ones n u r her using it as joke.
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by Emeka71(m): 8:43pm On Nov 14, 2015
ernie1234:
I intend getting a laptop, and I am preparing 10,000.
Hope I can get one?
Contact emi_739@yahoo.co.uk
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by KuliMart: 8:44pm On Nov 14, 2015
Sprintx24:

How much should I budget to land this phone in Ebonyi?

Check the cost on our website. Locate Oukitel section, you will see K4000.

Check signature for our web address.
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by KuliMart: 8:44pm On Nov 14, 2015
akashi01:
how much is the xiaomi mi2? do you do black friday deals?do you deliver to minna?

We deliver nationwide. Check out our website.
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by KuliMart: 8:47pm On Nov 14, 2015
udondeymadt:
does dis redmi note2 fall in my price range? If yes let me know

Xiaomi RedMi Note 2 is currently 45,000 NGN with free shipping.

We're running a promo currently, free shipping nationwide.
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by Emeka71(m): 8:47pm On Nov 14, 2015
thaenchantress:
Me I want the innjoof2... Hope they slash it to like 10k abi 15k ... Dahsall.
Contact Me by E-mail stating the device you want to buy: emi_739@yahoo.co.uk
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by etibaba(m): 8:52pm On Nov 14, 2015
swaggprofessor:
What a big fool u r n publicly flaunting ur studity. black Friday is a day of remembrance to lost loved ones n u r her using it as joke.
Guy chill, if you are in a bad mood then vent ur rage somewhere else, The Op was referring to online market sales black friday.

3 Likes

Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by acenazt: 9:00pm On Nov 14, 2015
IPhone 6
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by bayulll01(m): 9:03pm On Nov 14, 2015
did u just say that 4letter words Yehsua koo Joshua ni Oniranu
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by Nicepoker(m): 9:04pm On Nov 14, 2015
I will buy any thing black

1 Like

Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by BENARI: 9:10pm On Nov 14, 2015
My rent expires on black Friday. Advice please!
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by niggi4life(m): 9:18pm On Nov 14, 2015
BENARI:
My rent expires on black Friday. Advice please!
grin, kindly explain to your landlord, am very sure he would gladly slash the rent drastically, if you are paying 500k per annum be sure to pay 50k, and if u pay 100k, na 10k b ur house rent for one year

1 Like

Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by perfectmind(m): 9:25pm On Nov 14, 2015
Nokia 3310 that is what i really want to shop for on black friday

1 Like

Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 14, 2015
lilwill:
I am gonna get a private jet on black friday

At least e no go pass 10k grin grin grin grin grin
u mean toy plane jet grin

1 Like

Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by millionboi(m): 9:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
We all know what black Friday is and we all look forward to buying things at cheaper or low cost rate. Probably Konga or jumia will definitely slash the price of their products. Many people don't even know what to buy that day. The big question is, if they slash the price of their products on black Friday, what are you going buy?

wich day be dat?
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by fexyrich(m): 9:31pm On Nov 14, 2015
[quote author=Scarpon post=39972473]A good hig quality hifi super bass headphone.omg i love music/movie[/quote)If you need a blasting and high definition headphone at the best price visit www dot jumia dot com dot ng forward slash epipedrock-technologies to shop for your HD QLT choice NSM-400.It is one of the best headphone with very high definition sound and very affordable as well..We sell at the best prices!! Current promo price is 1650naira only..Order now while promo lasts
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by ThisMeansWAR: 9:34pm On Nov 14, 2015
TellingItAsItIs:
Nigerians dont ask questions.
Do yall even know the origin of "black friday".
I read somewhere that fridays were the days black slaves were sold by the white slavemasters at the cheapest rate.
"Black friday" was then celebrated as a day to purchase cheap "commodities".
Its a babaric holiday likened to celebrating "thanksgiving"
Africans are really stupid for making a holiday of this shameful history.
Read a book y'all,learn history.
Ignorance is an epidemic
black friday has nothin to do with slavery. Google is your fiend.
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by fexyrich(m): 9:36pm On Nov 14, 2015
Yes am a jumia agent contact me on 08130149333 or 08099077660..Or visit www dot jumia dot com dot ng forward slash epipedrock-technologies to order for any mobile accessories of your choice..
akashi01:
any jumia agent here? please i want to preorder o
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 14, 2015
kaayposh:
1 Leo smart pen grin
The comedian himself. Lol
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 14, 2015
nokia android phone...
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by Elizabethoni(f): 9:42pm On Nov 14, 2015
Wisdomkosi:

TV!!!! 42inches(LG or Sony)... and a tab..10.1...any brand,not looking out for samsung and all those big big names sha..*tongueout*
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by cao(f): 9:43pm On Nov 14, 2015
If all goes well - 1TB PS4 bundle.
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by fexyrich(m): 9:47pm On Nov 14, 2015
Jumia Black friday is one the 27th of november..Visit www dot jumia dot com dot ng forward slash epipedrock-technologies to order for any mobile accessories of your choice..
Oma307:
Pls, wen is d black friday coming up?
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by spiralwedge(m): 9:48pm On Nov 14, 2015
Why is nobody asking when New Yam Festival will hold? Smh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price / Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) / AY-EXCEL CHEAPEST BITCOIN, CABLE TV SUB. MTN, ETISALAT DATA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.