Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi - Phone/Internet Market (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi (53156 Views)

Official Pictures From Jumia On Black Friday Clues And Discounted Products / 50% Off Of Infinix Hot 2 On Black Friday At Jumia. Get Set / What Would You Buy On Black Friday? by JumiaBazaar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by kasysleek(m): 10:59pm On Nov 22, 2015
yusufogrin:
Make una dey happy.....u fink say jumia and konga ne mumu.........na fastest finger o.......u wan make dem go bankrupt bcuz of promo............its fastest finger first just like d megathon mobile week..............so no make anybody deciv u say u can order as u like

TRUE
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by mcjoe007: 11:15pm On Nov 22, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:

Here i am.... Do u need anytin from jumia? Black friday deal is real
I want to buy dis tab imose, on d site I already say it discounted to abt 20%.xo is dat d blackfriday retail price or It would be reduced
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by bemagnify: 11:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
Is there jumai or konga office in ebonyi.... Pls I need ansa
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by Wisdomkosi(m): 6:43am On Nov 23, 2015
bemagnify:
Is there jumai or konga office in ebonyi.... Pls I need ansa
yes. Go to water works Road
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by wunmi2odun(m): 9:22am On Nov 23, 2015
KuliMart:

Best careful with what you say here on public forum.

If you do not have anything meaningful to say, you keep shut.
So telling the truth has you going sick or something? grin grin grin
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:39am On Nov 23, 2015
mcjoe007:

I want to buy dis tab imose, on d site I already say it discounted to abt 20%.xo is dat d blackfriday retail price or It would be reduced
U mean X-I Quad Core MTK 8312 Or Omotab 1.0
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by KuliMart: 9:40am On Nov 23, 2015
wunmi2odun:
So telling the truth has you going sick or something? grin grin grin

C'mon you can be smarter than this.

Search for Kulimart on Google.

Ask Nairalanders about us.
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by JforceRep(m): 10:43am On Nov 23, 2015
ATTENTION! ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!!

THE LONG AWAITED JUMIA BLACK FRIDAY IS AROUND THE CONNER. THE BLACK FRIDAY WHICH IS BELIEVED TO BE A DAY OF HUGE DISCOUNTS ON DIFFERENT ITEMS ON THE SITE WILL BE ON FRIDAY, 27TH OF NOVEMBER, STARTING FROM 12AM TILL 11.59PM.

SO, BECAUSE OF THE HUGE TRAFFIC AND LIMITED NUMBER OF AVAILABLE ITEMS THAT DAY, WE AT JUMIA ONLINE SHOP IS POISED TO HELP OUR ESTEEMED CUSTOMERS TO ORDER FOR THEIR DESIRED ITEMS BEFORE IT GOES OUT OF STOCK.....

THEREFORE, WE HAVE DEVISED A MEANS FOR FAST AND EASY ORDERING OF ITEMS THAT DAY.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED AND WISH TO BUY ANY ITEM FROM JUMIA THAT DAY.... WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO SEND YOUR DETAILS TO THIS NUMBER THROUGH SMS/WHATSAPP (08134590895) FROM NOW TILL THURSDAY NIGHT..

YOUR FULL NAME:
YOUR MAIN PHONE NUMBER:
YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS (IF YOU DO NOT HAVE, DON'T WORRY, JUST LEAVE IT BLANK):
YOUR FULL HOME ADDRESS:
AND THE POSSIBLE ITEMS YOU DESIRE TO ORDER:

(08134590895)
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by wunmi2odun(m): 10:44am On Nov 23, 2015
KuliMart:

Lol...bro never take it personal. I was only trying to help a brother so he won't fall for a scam. cheesy cheesy cheesy You talking as if scammers aren't on google grin grin grin
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by mcjoe007: 12:31pm On Nov 23, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:
U mean X-I Quad Core MTK 8312 Or Omotab 1.0
yes.is dat der lst price
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by Ask4bigneyo(m): 12:54pm On Nov 23, 2015
mcjoe007:
yes.is dat der lst price
Lets talk on Phone.. 08037606440
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by gidjah(m): 2:21pm On Nov 23, 2015
areyemi:

Nov 27. You can contact me to order for you. I am a Jumia Sale Rep.
you in f c t?,need a f c t consultant or agent pls
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 23, 2015
yusufogrin:
Make una dey happy.....u fink say jumia and konga ne mumu.........na fastest finger o.......u wan make dem go bankrupt bcuz of promo............its fastest finger first just like d megathon mobile week..............so no make anybody deciv u say u can order as u like
Tell them o.
He who has ears,let him hear o
We don't need anybody blaming APC or PDP for jumia abi konga f**kup o
Make una no come here dey open thread like book of lamentation. tongue

1 Like

Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by gidjah(m): 4:49pm On Nov 23, 2015
KuliMart:

pls Mr kulimart ignore him ,he is a child

1 Like

Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by donstriker0: 4:58pm On Nov 23, 2015
Kulimart your things are too expensive oukitel k4k+tempered glass+case on gearbest = $123
230 x 123 = 28720
and when you add coupon code the price will them be $118.but still kudos to you cus its noT easy to run an online store
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by donstriker0: 5:13pm On Nov 23, 2015
Also who noticed that all oukitel product disappeared from jumia online store yesterday ?
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by Mayor21(m): 5:16pm On Nov 23, 2015
kasysleek:

Nov 27 jumia will slash prices over 90%, all u have to do is go to jumia website or click on any banner on a blog to access the site then order.
Note: its for 24hrs
U get?
tnx bro
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by mcjoe007: 7:26pm On Nov 23, 2015
[quote author=Ask4bigneyo post=40319981] Lets talk on Phone.. 08037606440[/quote are u on watapp
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by donstriker0: 10:38pm On Nov 23, 2015
Kulimart you better make me suprised that day(black friday) slash your prices very well on oukitel k4000
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by Ask4bigneyo(m): 4:11am On Nov 24, 2015
[quote author=mcjoe007 post=40332059][/quote] Yes... add me n ping
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by KuliMart: 7:06am On Nov 24, 2015
donstriker0:
Kulimart you better make me suprised that day(black friday) slash your prices very well on oukitel k4000

smiley
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by pelumi001(m): 10:52am On Nov 24, 2015
Can I order for only memory card 32gig?
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by areyemi(m): 9:52pm On Nov 25, 2015
gidjah:
you in f c t?,need a f c t consultant or agent pls

I can play your order for you and it'll get to you in abuja.
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by areyemi(m): 9:55pm On Nov 25, 2015
pelumi001:
Can I order for only memory card 32gig?

Yes, you can
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by petiteee(f): 7:03am On Nov 26, 2015
donstriker0:
Also who noticed that all oukitel product disappeared from jumia online store yesterday ?
I noticed oooo u used a laptop right? I later checked using my fone, it wasn't like dat but stil I couldn't order
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by toby4ever(f): 3:29pm On Nov 26, 2015
petiteee:
I noticed oooo u used a laptop right? I later checked using my fone, it wasn't like dat but stil I couldn't order

does this phone has hotspot to enable data sharing?
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by OyihomaS: 5:18pm On Nov 26, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
We all know what black Friday is and we all look forward to buying things at cheaper or low cost rate. Probably Konga or jumia will definitely slash the price of their products. Many people don't even know what to buy that day. The big question is, if they slash the price of their products on black Friday, what are you going buy?

https://wisdomkosiblog./2015/11/12/what-are-you-going-to-buy-on-black-friday/

Black Friday Sales are already underway at a number of stores! The secret to finding the best deals is knowing where to shop. Visit [url]KosavaDeals.com[/url] now for all the best Black Friday/Yakata deals! #WiseUp

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook - @KosavaDeals

Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by dedetosin: 6:19pm On Nov 26, 2015
OyihomaS:

Black Friday Sales are already underway at a number of stores! The secret to finding the best deals is knowing where to shop. Visit [url]KosavaDeals.com[/url] now for all the best Black Friday/Yakata deals! #WiseUp

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook - @KosavaDeals

Check out crazy konga YAKATA deals...

Konga.com/ukfashion

It'll blow your mind....WORD. ...
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by dedetosin: 6:20pm On Nov 26, 2015
[quote author=JforceRep post=40315973]ATTENTION! ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!!

THE LONG AWAITED JUMIA BLACK FRIDAY IS AROUND THE CONNER. THE BLACK FRIDAY WHICH IS BELIEVED TO BE A DAY OF HUGE DISCOUNTS ON DIFFERENT ITEMS ON THE SITE WILL BE ON FRIDAY, 27TH OF NOVEMBER, STARTING FROM 12AM TILL 11.59PM.

SO, BECAUSE OF THE HUGE TRAFFIC AND LIMITED NUMBER OF AVAILABLE ITEMS THAT DAY, WE AT JUMIA ONLINE SHOP IS POISED TO HELP OUR ESTEEMED CUSTOMERS TO ORDER FOR THEIR DESIRED ITEMS BEFORE IT GOES OUT OF STOCK.....

THEREFORE, WE HAVE DEVISED A MEANS FOR FAST AND EASY ORDERING OF ITEMS THAT DAY.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED AND WISH TO BUY ANY ITEM FROM JUMIA THAT DAY.... WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO SEND YOUR DETAILS TO THIS NUMBER THROUGH SMS/WHATSAPP (08134590895) FROM NOW TILL THURSDAY NIGHT..

YOUR FULL NAME:
YOUR MAIN PHONE NUMBER:
YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS (IF YOU DO NOT HAVE, DON'T WORRY, JUST LEAVE IT BLANK):
YOUR FULL HOME ADDRESS:

Konga.com/ukfashion

Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by dedetosin: 6:22pm On Nov 26, 2015

Konga.com/ukfashion

Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by dedetosin: 6:23pm On Nov 26, 2015
idokojerry:

Tell them o.
He who has ears,let him hear o
We don't need anybody blaming APC or PDP for jumia abi konga f**kup o
Make una no come here dey open thread like book of lamentation. tongue

Konga.com/ukfashion

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price / Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) / AY-EXCEL CHEAPEST BITCOIN, CABLE TV SUB. MTN, ETISALAT DATA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.