Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Is It Just Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Just Me? (1182 Views)

My Boyfriend Said We Should Break Up But He Disvirgined Me....it Just Oo Painful / Is This Real Or Is It Just Me ? / Abortion: See What My Gf Texted Another Guy Says "It's Just A Joke" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Just Me? by Theelove(f): 2:59pm On Nov 12, 2015
Hi y'all....my first post here tho.
So,my longest relationship is just 3 months,the others vary from 2 weeks to 2 months at most.
I wanted to know if its just me here or is there anyone else who loses interest in their partner within a short time?
Re: Is It Just Me? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 12, 2015
Same here... grin I think it's OK..it's better we let go those person we don't feel we belong with than keeping them and makes us unhappy and anxious when he gone leave for d rest of his life...
Women with high standards won't settle for anything else grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Just Me? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 12, 2015
Well, What is your Reason for the "Short" Relationships"? Does the root Cause of the Fall out arise from You? Do you lack Persistence?

Am sorry to ask this, But if You continue Like This, How are you going to Get Married?

Like the First Poster rightly typed, You are not alone. Most of our girls Today don't actually know what They "really" Want, They wallow in confusion.

My point is; Refrain from further relationships and Work on Yourself First.

TY cool.
Re: Is It Just Me? by Theelove(f): 3:05pm On Nov 12, 2015
KashyBaby:
Same here... grin I think it's OK..it's better we let go those person we don't feel we belong with than keeping them and makes us unhappy and anxious when he gone leave for d rest of his life...
Women with high standards won't settle for anything else grin

On point!!!
Re: Is It Just Me? by Theelove(f): 3:06pm On Nov 12, 2015
Re: Is It Just Me? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 12, 2015
Relationship or bleepship
Re: Is It Just Me? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 12, 2015
ever asked yourself whose fault is it ?

1 Like

Re: Is It Just Me? by Laveda(f): 3:24pm On Nov 12, 2015
Theelove:
So,my longest relationship is just 3 months,the others vary from 2 weeks to 2 months at most.
I wanted to know if its just me here or is there anyone else who loses interest in their partner within a short time?

Sorry to ask, but do you fucck them all?
Or its just a normal rel?

lipsrsealed grin
Re: Is It Just Me? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 12, 2015
Laveda:
Sorry to ask, but do you fucck them all? Or its just a normal rel?

lipsrsealed grin

she bleeps the highest bidder.

Re: Is It Just Me? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 12, 2015
Hehehehehe. Keep picking and dropping. Maybe you'll one day meet 'the bone of your bone' 'mr right' 'mr perfect'. Maybe, just maybe grin
Re: Is It Just Me? by Theelove(f): 3:35pm On Nov 12, 2015
Laveda:
Sorry to ask, but do you fucck them all?
Or its just a normal rel?

Normal relationships!

lipsrsealed grin

Re: Is It Just Me? by Theelove(f): 3:37pm On Nov 12, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Hehehehehe. Keep picking and dropping. Maybe you'll one day meet 'the bone of your bone' 'mr right' 'mr perfect'. Maybe, just maybe grin

Amen!
Re: Is It Just Me? by BerryScott(f): 3:40pm On Nov 12, 2015
just when i though kim k was the 'BOSSESS 'of brief relationships.
Re: Is It Just Me? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 12, 2015
Theelove:

Amen!
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Just Me? by Youngpo413: 3:27pm On Dec 29, 2015
Laveda:
Sorry to ask, but do you fucck them all? Or its just a normal rel?

lipsrsealed grin

cute breasts.
Re: Is It Just Me? by Youngpo413: 3:31pm On Dec 29, 2015
Theelove:

You are not alone,there is no time to waste with one pusy,they are so many hoes to be sampled so why waste time with only one pusy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Just Me? by Theelove(f): 6:08pm On Dec 29, 2015
Youngpo413:
You are not alone,there is no time to waste with one pusy,they are so many hoes to be sampled so why waste time with only one pusy?
hmmmm
Re: Is It Just Me? by dingbang(m): 10:34pm On Mar 09, 2017
Theelove:

where do u base

(1) (Reply)

See Couple Praying Over Their Private Parts During A Wedding Ceremony / 5 Things You Shouldnt Get Your Man This Season! / That Awkward Moment When You Wish That Babe Didn't Have A Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.