Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

I Will Send Igbinedion To Prison – Gov. Oshiomhole - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Send Igbinedion To Prison – Gov. Oshiomhole (582 Views)

Regina Daniels Awarded Most Outstanding Student In Her Department In Igbinedion / Regina Daniels Invites Fans To Her Matriculation At Igbinedion University / Gov. Oshiomhole’s New Wife Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Send Igbinedion To Prison – Gov. Oshiomhole by TopCelebritiesM: 4:12pm On Nov 12, 2015
Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomhole of Edo State battle with the Igbinedion family is now messy. The No. 1 citizen of Edo State has vowed to reveal all the various fraud allegedly committed by former Governor Lucky Igbinedion and his father, Chief Gabriel Igbinedion.
That’s not all, the governor also promised to send all the documents of the alleged fraudulent acts to the relevant anti-graft agencies in Abuja for immediate arrest and trial of the powerful Igbinedion dynasty.
Besides, he reveled that the Igbinedion family are bitter with him because he cancelled the deal former Gov. Lucky Igbinedion signed with his father to allow the medical students of Igbinedion University use Edo State owned hospital for... See details http://www.topcelebritiesng.com/i-will-send-igbinedion-to-prison-gov-oshiomhole/
Re: I Will Send Igbinedion To Prison – Gov. Oshiomhole by MOVERSMAG: 6:51pm On Nov 12, 2015
HE SHOULD ALSO SEND THE PROJECTS AND CAMPAIGN PROMISES HE HAS FULFILLED SINCE HE RESUMED OFFICE...POT CALLING KETTLE BLACK

(1) (Reply)

"Men Are Mean To Me"- Jennifer Lawrence / Dencia Mourns The Death Of Her Elder Brother / Olawale David Oyinlade Disadvantages Of Hiphop Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.