Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Who Els Got This Text From Elisogas. And Pls Are They For Real? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Els Got This Text From Elisogas. And Pls Are They For Real? (2184 Views)

Who Els Got This Test Invite From IKEDC (IE Recruiter) / Please Assess My Self-constructed CV And Pls Give Me A Feedback On Its Quality / Who Els Got This From Dogans Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Els Got This Text From Elisogas. And Pls Are They For Real? by Bekeey: 4:38pm On Nov 12, 2015
U ar invited 4 an aptitude test 4 graduate trainee Job placemnt @LUMINARY SCH,OPP.COLLEGE OF EDUCATION,EDJEBA,WARRI.DELTA STATE.BY:9am.DATE:14/11/15.08055863807

Pls I need ur coments urgently. The venue is far from where I am.
The venue is @ warri delta state whil I reside in Lagod.

Thanks
Re: Who Els Got This Text From Elisogas. And Pls Are They For Real? by Goldenharvest(m): 5:21pm On Nov 12, 2015
I got the massage from Elisogas and am in pH city.. But come to think of it if u did not apply u wouldn't get the massage. So I think it's really. Or its the call the number in the text massage. Na
Re: Who Els Got This Text From Elisogas. And Pls Are They For Real? by Bekeey: 6:20pm On Nov 12, 2015
Confused ooo bt d fact is no website , no any information abt dem
Re: Who Els Got This Text From Elisogas. And Pls Are They For Real? by DinoBliss(m): 6:49pm On Nov 12, 2015
I got the same job invite too.. Pls I need urgent information on the company.. How real are they??
Re: Who Els Got This Text From Elisogas. And Pls Are They For Real? by megazy: 7:32pm On Nov 12, 2015
Na wa o. I think I have gone tru this before nd it wants to repeat itself. God na ur hand we dey. Y will a human even go for a job xam when the company is as big as oil company nd cannot even have a website, gooogle no even know the company. My name self they Google talk more of oil company but due to lack of job some of us they consider am. God help us
Re: Who Els Got This Text From Elisogas. And Pls Are They For Real? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 12, 2015
Goldenharvest:
I got the massage from Elisogas and am in pH city.. But come to think of it if u did not apply u wouldn't get the massage. So I think it's really. Or its the call the number in the text massage. Na

I did not apply, yet I got the message!
Re: Who Els Got This Text From Elisogas. And Pls Are They For Real? by musicwriter(m): 7:44pm On Nov 12, 2015
Bekeey:
U ar invited 4 an aptitude test 4 graduate trainee Job placemnt @LUMINARY SCH,OPP.COLLEGE OF EDUCATION,EDJEBA,WARRI.DELTA STATE.BY:9am.DATE:14/11/15.08055863807

Pls I need ur coments urgently. The venue is far from where I am.
The venue is @ warri delta state whil I reside in Lagod.

Thanks

Did you apply for a job at said organization?. It not, what else do you need to know it's scam?.
Re: Who Els Got This Text From Elisogas. And Pls Are They For Real? by UnknownT: 8:13pm On Nov 12, 2015
For those that did IPMP project management course during service, I believe they were invited automatically. I never applied for it but I got an sms too
Re: Who Els Got This Text From Elisogas. And Pls Are They For Real? by Amiano(m): 8:28pm On Nov 12, 2015
I smile scame, i live in delta, i have nt heard of dat company b4 n google self nor know d company. Hw can an oil company nt hav a website? IPMP wants to use dis to get paticipants for nxt months conference
Re: Who Els Got This Text From Elisogas. And Pls Are They For Real? by ify84(m): 9:06pm On Nov 12, 2015
DON'T ATTEND... unless you have transport fare to waste.. . This age, oil company no get website, forget it.. .
Re: Who Els Got This Text From Elisogas. And Pls Are They For Real? by eddiemei(m): 7:20am On Nov 14, 2015
Hello house,just got a message that the venue has been moved to Ugborikoko Sec School
Anybody with me?
Re: Who Els Got This Text From Elisogas. And Pls Are They For Real? by ApataRufus(m): 4:21pm On Nov 16, 2015
Read my three points below; na copy and paste o. You sef go no how e be. The Invitation na fake...

(1) International Project Management Professionals (IPMP)

IPMP ANNUAL CONFERENCE ( THE GATHERING OG CHAMPIONS 2015) UPLOADING TO DOWNLOAD DECEMBER 2015
(2) International Project Management Professionals (IPMP)IPMP, OANDO AND ELISOGAS ENERGY NOW INTO PARTNERSHIP IN GAS,AND OTHER PETROLEUM PRODUCTS DISTRIBUTION NATIONWIDE. FOR JOB PLACEMENT SUBMIT YOUR CV TO elisogasenergy@gmail.com

(3) Engr Felix Chimezie UdechukwuI paid 10k for the previous scam. See the plan. U write the xam, u pass it, they invite u for interview and task u for a conference fee of 10k, u pay, attend interview, and wait till eternity for them to call you!!!

Don't blame yourself for not attending the test. Beta still dey come.

(1) (Reply)

New Vacancies: Experienced Marketers & Sales Representatives Needed. / Mainone Cable Company Internship For Undergraduates And Recent Graduates / Bank Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.