Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' (33535 Views)

Your Committee On Restructuring Has No Igbo Leader – Muslim Group Blasts APC / Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered / APC Yet To Pay For Campaign Billboards FOr 2015 Election: Advertising Companies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 12, 2015
Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by IYANGBALI: 6:37pm On Nov 12, 2015
leave am,we like it like that. You are not even a Nigerian are you?
Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by Diamonddris(m): 6:38pm On Nov 12, 2015
That's a legal opinion....
Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by boboLIL(m): 6:38pm On Nov 12, 2015
Ephemmm:

May be cos your brain is a scam in your skull tongue tongue tongue

In the same vein, where is the fulfillment of this promise?
ur life is a scam

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by vanPELaj(m): 6:38pm On Nov 12, 2015
After 16 year of failure, just give the president tym ,.after 4 year you can talk.
We pray for the success of nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by yapapa: 6:38pm On Nov 12, 2015
you go see dem Biafrans goats hia.
Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by IYANGBALI: 6:38pm On Nov 12, 2015
360ng:
he is right
says who?
Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by Lexxy84(m): 6:39pm On Nov 12, 2015
I really cant be bothered about APC promises cox i already knew that they got nothing to offer...they still build on PDP already layed foundation.

3 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by IYANGBALI: 6:40pm On Nov 12, 2015
yapapa:
you go see dem Biafrans goats hia.
they will come here to feed on the food thrown out by their brother grin
Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by Lexxy84(m): 6:40pm On Nov 12, 2015
I really cant be bothered about APC promises cox i already knew that they got nothing to offer...they still build on PDP already layed foundation......SCAMMING MODE ACTIVATED

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by Diamonddris(m): 6:40pm On Nov 12, 2015
That's a legal opinion...
Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by 360ng: 6:40pm On Nov 12, 2015
IYANGBALI:
says who?

says ME

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by bigtt76(f): 6:40pm On Nov 12, 2015
How hin nor get mot tok? After hin with den party distract APC for long.
Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by Toks2008(m): 6:41pm On Nov 12, 2015
LocalChamp:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/193049-apc-yet-to-fulfill-a-single-campaign-promise-ekweremadu.html

shey you all can see why this man is a time bomb and should not deputize saraki...iimagine a deputy senate president making this statement in just 6 months of APC entrance into power and ministers just sworn in yesterday...Saraki really goofed by parleying with the PDP

And even more worrisome is the fact that he iis the de-facto mitigating against smooth sail of APC leadership all this while.Oniranu
Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by drhabeeb99: 6:41pm On Nov 12, 2015
the truth is that sir Nigerians vote them for 4 years and we have just spent like 6 months in it and ur PinDPig failed us for 16 years #Fact

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by cornel00(m): 6:42pm On Nov 12, 2015
de zoo must fall
Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by margclever: 6:43pm On Nov 12, 2015
madridguy:
Ekweremadu, no be your fault na, na Saraki the traitor gave you liver make you dey mis-yarn. When the jungle mature we go no who be who.

Oga na master, APC pass PDP anyday anytime.
your utterance is laced with stupidity you seem to forget that this is a democracy with freedom to talk the talk. Yeye pikin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by IYANGBALI: 6:43pm On Nov 12, 2015
360ng:

says ME
if i tear you slap you monthly visitor go come now now
Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by femiero: 6:43pm On Nov 12, 2015
The truth is bitter and I know the lying liars will pounce on this thread and call Ekweremadu names. APC won election in March and had 60 days before inauguration to plan and hit the ground running but they didn't. They resort to name calling and blaming GEJ for their impotency. December is almost here. Let's see if buhari will be able to end book haram like he promised.

Let's see how the new budget they are planning will work out. Because it's more than obvious that APC has no plan on how to govern this country but to plunder it.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by yapapa: 6:43pm On Nov 12, 2015
IYANGBALI:
they will come here to feed on the food thrown out by the brother grin
lol! you get am die..dunno y dem dey always cry fr Nigerians matter sef wen dey claimed not to be one.
Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by money121(m): 6:44pm On Nov 12, 2015
But light don dey my area 24/7 oooo

abi dat one no dey among dem promise

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by Toks2008(m): 6:44pm On Nov 12, 2015
margclever:
your utterance is laced with stupidity you seem to forget that this is a democracy with freedom to talk the talk. Yeye pikin

You still dont get it...such utterance should not come from a deputy senate president if not for the fooliishness of saraki

Because by all standard,the rulling party out to produce both president and deputy but the unwholesome alliance between the over ambitious saraki and pdp gave rise to this odoriferous crinkum crankum.
Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by ELGREF(m): 6:45pm On Nov 12, 2015
6 month -16years=15years and 6 month,do calm,don't be werry,the good job has started since yesterday

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by sani01(m): 6:46pm On Nov 12, 2015
Shut up. How many of pdp"s promises did you fulfill in 16years of your clueless rule?
Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 12, 2015
madridguy:
Ekweremadu, no be your fault na, na Saraki the traitor gave you liver make you dey mis-yarn. When the jungle mature we go no who be who.

[s]
madridguy:

[/s]
madridguy:

guy or wetin! Go back to primary school

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by Abugab(m): 6:46pm On Nov 12, 2015
Ekweremadu should be ashamed instead of deluding himself.
He should have lusted all PDP achieved in 16 years instead of looking at a 6 months regime.
Lest he forgets, he is also part of this govt. No wonder Ndume and co left the session he presided over. He is just a delusionary.
Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by money121(m): 6:46pm On Nov 12, 2015
femiero:
The truth is bitter and I know the lying liars will pounce on this thread and call Ekweremadu names. APC won election in March and had 60 days before inauguration to plan and hit the ground running but they didn't. They resort to name calling and blaming GEJ for their impotency. December is almost here. Let's see if buhari will be able to end book haram like he promised.

Let's see how the new budget they are planning will work out. Because it's more than obvious that APC has no plan on how to govern this country but to plunder it.

wetin dis one dey talk?
Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by 360ng: 6:47pm On Nov 12, 2015
IYANGBALI:
if i tear you slap you monthly visitor go come now now

it seems am talkng to a psyco
Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by rukkyland(m): 6:47pm On Nov 12, 2015
ekweremadu gerrara here.
Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:48pm On Nov 12, 2015
Muhammadu Buhari and APC have failed Nigerians. Not even a single promise has been kept
Re: Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' by IYANGBALI: 6:48pm On Nov 12, 2015
360ng:

it seems am talkng to a psyco
that makes you one grin grin tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano / Borno Recruits 1,000 ‘Ninja Hunters’ With ‘Powers To Disappear’ / Ganduje Seizes Emir Sanusi’s N250m Land, Pays N4.5m Compensation- Daily Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.